It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employees: Haunting Caught On Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I searched to see if anyone has posted this yet, and didnt see it, so if it has been posted already, please forgive me!

ANDERSON, S.C. -- Employees at the Anderson Municipal Business Center said they're seeing ghosts. They said the sightings started last month, with the latest sighting happening Thursday morning.

The video is pretty cool!

Ghost video

Security guard Rob Colbert said he was working late when he saw something move out of the corner of his eye.

"So I stopped talking and I went back, and checked it, and when I saw it I said, 'Huh,'" Colbert said. He said he saw movement on the surveillance camera in the credit union office when no one was there. "Just like a little ghostly figure, walking around," Colbert described.
ARTICLE LINK

The staff said they tried to come up with explanations for the blur. They tried closing the blinds, thinking it might have been a reflection from outside. But they said, it showed up again and looked even clearer than before.

They said they cleaned the camera lens and resealed the camera cover, but the image reappeared.

I'm usually not impressed with ghost vids, this one is pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that. I went to the news site to see if they posted anything from the 6:00 newscast where they were going to talk about when there was maybe more than one.

Of course it means nothing that it is a new building. Could be residual from the property it sits on, or it could have just wandered in, attached to someone, and stayed.

[edit on 6/4/09 by opal13]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Very good find.

My first impression was that it was a bug on the lens. But they said they cleaned it and sealed it so now what?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
To blurry and large to be a bug I would think.

I thought reflection from something outside first, but then it can be seen better with the blinds closed.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
Thanks for posting that. I went to the news site to see if they posted anything from the 6:00 newscast where they were going to talk about when there was maybe more than one.

Of course it means nothing that it is a new building. Could be residual from the property it sits on, or it could have just wandered in, attached to someone, and stayed.

[edit on 6/4/09 by opal13]

Yes, I suppose the "area" could have some kind of story. Maybe the ghost needs money!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I have watched several videos of "ghosts" caught on CCTV at ATS tonight and I have a question. Why does blur on video=ghost? I just find it bizzare that everyone seems to equate a blur on a video as proof that there are ghosts. Wouldnt the simple answers be more accurate than to assume spirit of dead human.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Very cool, thanks for posting this video! It looks so small, and almost like it is churning, like a tornado does. But it doesn't seem to be scaring or inimidating folks at all. I guess we would assume that because it is small, it is harmless as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Very cool, thanks for posting this video! It looks so small, and almost like it is churning, like a tornado does. But it doesn't seem to be scaring or inimidating folks at all. I guess we would assume that because it is small, it is harmless as well.

Yw, Yes I noticed the churning effect too, strange! I mean I really have never seen a ghost in rl, so I cant say what one looks like, but I would say this looks like energy, so who knows?? And it seems the people arent frightened of it, they even named it, lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Does anyone else notice that orange light in the bottom right? What is that? It makes me think the ghost is just a reflection of some sort.
Maybe the orange light is the light from the security guards torch, when he said he saw it?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I find it strange that it takes the same route twice in a row. I mean exactly the same route... middle of the room, chair and then off it again.

top topics

join