It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You dirty rat: Daring rodent shows puzzled leopard exactly who's boss by stealing its lunch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You dirty rat: Daring rodent shows puzzled leopard exactly who's boss by stealing its lunch

www.dailymail.co.uk

It's not so much snatching victory from the jaws of defeat as dinner from the jaws of danger.

But even the imposing presence of an adult leopard at feeding time is not enough to get between plucky young Rattus Norvegicus (better known as the brown rat) and a free meal.

This extraordinary series of images were captured by photography student Casey Gutteridge, as he trained his camera on the leopard for a course project.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As people are more then ever predictable it is often that nature tends to give a very descent slap in the face in response to co existing.

Although we seem to be on top of the food chain but our intelligence seems to belong on the last link we just might need to look at one self.

But since the drive for more and more money is on everyones pre programed mind as the ultimate living standard or social status we are actually digging our own grave in a faster rate to make room for an ever increasing size in population.

Beautiful photos within link :-)

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The leopard was just waiting for the rat to finish so he could GULP. Tasty rat snack.

I had three rats as pets, and a cat, I would wake up in the morning to find all four cuddled in a little furry pile together. As far as that cat was concerned, if it didn't come out of a can he wouldn't eat it.

But the rats on the other hand, boy howdy they hated mice, I would find mice every once and a while and they would look like they just got mugged.

new topics

join