It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Source Insurgency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry if someone has posted this. There was a thread on 'disorganized rebellion' earlier today.

A friend pointed me to Global Guerillas:

Global Guerillas

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
WOW!

That is a terrific and educational site. I am glad that guy is on our side! Using his principles, I can see a million ways to bring down our society.

If TSHTF in a global takeover / NWO kind of way, I will be memorizing those principles, and making everyone affiliated with me do the same.

If TSHTF in a total collapse, tribal nation-state kind of way. I will still do the exact same thing.

Only difference, some principles are great for creating chaos and fear in a largely controlled situtation. Other principles are great for creating cooperation and advancement between small factions or groups that share a common goal.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

His site reminded me of the show "Jericho" in a way. The "Temporary Autonomous Zones" seem similar to the sort of city-states that were in that show.

One thing is certain though. In the end the good guys always win! :-)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by getreadyalready

His site reminded me of the show "Jericho" in a way. The "Temporary Autonomous Zones" seem similar to the sort of city-states that were in that show.

One thing is certain though. In the end the good guys always win! :-)

I call that my "Dog in the Yard" theory. Any size dog (Min Pin, etc.) can chase a huge dog out of their own yard! It happens all the time. A big old Rottweiler will jump and run out of someplace he isn't supposed to be. Now if that little one chases him down the road, he might get eaten!

Right beats Might! Eventually.

We must be patient, and keep up the good fight!

join