It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th-grader takes loaded gun to school in Penn Hills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

6th-grader takes loaded gun to school in Penn Hills

www.postgazette.com

A loaded 9mm weapon was confiscated from a sixth-grader at Linton Middle School in Penn Hills today.

And in a second incident, a Penn Hills police officer used a stun gun on a high school student who refused to stop talking on a cell phone and pushed the officer.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok lets look at this article. It combines 2 completely isolated incidents into one so it looks like the cop tazered the kid with the gun. But no, the girl who brought a loaded 9mm to school doesn't get in trouble, but the kid talking on the cellphone gets tazered so badly that it required hospitalization.

WTF!!!!!!

If you are a cop, and you tazer a 6th grader at school, you should be fired, tried, and fried via electric chair. This is unacceptable.

www.postgazette.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The girl that brought the gun to school may have been set up.

The guy was violating school policy and was asked to hang up the phone...he didn't and actually pushed the cop...he got what he deserved.

Hospitalization? For a headache? Punks get what they deserve.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

So you wouldn't mind having your kids tazered at school?

I am an advocate of corporal punishment, and I think kids should get spanked or paddled when they act naughty but tazering is way, way too far. Tazers are deadly weapons, and kill many people per year.

So if a child pushes a cop, the death penalty *might be in order.

WRONG.

You tazer my child, you get a face full of buckshot. End of story. I don't care if you are the Queen of England.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

So you wouldn't mind having your kids tazered at school?

This kid was a jerk. You can't talk on a cell phone at school, and he didn't get tazered for this. He got tazered for assaulting a cop.

If my kid assaulted a cop, after he got tazered, and after he got treated for the "headache" he would be on the first bus to Boot Camp.

He got what he deserved.

top topics

join