It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs spotted in Cambridgeshire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

UFOs spotted in Cambridgeshire

www.telegraph.co.uk

"It was like an armada. There was no sound. They were travelling 15 at a time and every six minutes more seemed to be coming over the horizon.

"They were not planes. These were not balloons. Each one was the size of a building. If they had been balloons, then they would have had to have been huge and they looked weighty."

He said the lights were no higher than 3,000ft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f488c2b5ab7a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
According to these witnesses this was one hell of an event. Several of the witnesses were normal average people coming home from work.

Why is it everyone else see's these things and I haven't seen one yet. If I saw a few dozen building sized ships slipping silently across the sky I would believe beyond a shadow of a doubt.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The thing I never understood about the large swarm sightings.. why is it always at night?

I mean, if you are going to fly a bunch of very large ships/aircraft in a large group that can easily be spotted from the ground.. you wouldn't care if it was during the day.

If there are UFO's flying about in large swarms, they have to know we can see them.

That is really one of the things about UFO's I have never comprehended.

Or.. that could bring more credibility to the notion that these are all "drones" so to speak, and not manned by anyone or anything. A automated craft would not necessarily care if it is day or night.

It is all odd.... but intrigues the h3ll out of me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Already a thread going here. I agree, they are showing up with increasing regularity.. it's time I saw one too.. it's always someone else who gets to see them!

top topics

join