It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

updated signatures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This has been kind of bothering me for a while. Lately I have been trying to click on links in people's signatures only to find they are no longer available. Now if you think that topic is that important why put it in your signature and then not update it?! If I am going to put a link in my signature to me it's going to mean something and i would want others to be able to access it. I dont mean to complain but this happened about 10 times in the last 2 hours. Some of the links seemed really interesting and well they didnt work.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It might be better to notify the members whose signatures are in question? They may not realize that the threads don't exist, or that the links don't work. But they'd probably appreciate the information

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

I have thought about that but then I would spend more time alerting them than reading...I think I might start doing it though, esp for the ones I really want to read.

edit for my horrible typing skills

[edit on 6/3/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well, your post did get me to check mine, so maybe there will be some effect

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

one of my favorite threads right now is in your signature
The one about being hypersensitive. It really struck me. I usually find some of my favorite threads in signatures!

top topics

join