It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC news anchor bows before President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
To me it clearly shows the body language of someone who looks up at the other person and considers him/her as higher/more worthy/above them, or at least has so much respect for the other person that they want to show it and make it adamently clear. I mean, I have much respect for my friends and coworkers, but I don't go head-nudge-bowing for them though... and I do not consider Obama as better or above me.

It's just another indicator of how deep the hypnotic spell surrounding him works. Either the MSM wants to maintain and update this hypnotic spell on occassion, or they subconsciously suffer from it themselves as well.

Yes I couldn't have said it better, so I won't.

Americans subjecating themselves to this president, this president subjecating himself to a Saudi King, makes my head spin.

There are other threads on the bow Obama made to Saudi king but I am posting this one because it has a caller from the middle east who even states Obama was subjecating himself to the Saudi king when he bowed, and with Obama's extensive muslim schooling he knew darned well what he was doing.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
um they both nodded......keep fishing

and obama is a puppet......and the media shills are just intellectual prostitutes.............watch more and more private sector big shots run to gov't or to china....the USA private sector is dying.....and along with it our standard of living.......

<< 1   >>

join