It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Our differing perceptions can create a next step for us, I simply feel its safer to ask for Higher Self and say home repeatedly, rather than picture whatever we think its going to be like. Thats my own precautions ,I just feel our soul knows the answers, the way, Higher Self and home, and also if we're convinced we need to purge and are not worthy, and feel terrible. No matter what its like for us theres always a better way than walking away from Goodness, Healing and Love. There are positive ways to make up for our differences and failings, handing ourselvses over to the negatives on their channels isnt the best way.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Is everything that happened on Earth explained in the afterlife realm?

Is this what would an Elder in the afterlife realm would look like?:

Thanks.
Sorry it has taken so long to reply; life is chaotic here and the economy is non-existant.

Everything you have experienced during this life time is reviewed; also, everything from the very beginning of all things to the ultimate end can be grasped at the same instant if we only realise that this can be done.

The image is close, but not exact; the beings I encountered radiated love and did everything with a deliberate gentleness and care.

seeker

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

DC, I heartily agree that we must be very careful with our thoughts and our desires; I addressed this subject some time ago in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... ; perhaps you will find it of interest...

The mind and intellect we are blessed with is truly an awesome thing; considering we only tap and utilize 10-14% of our mental capacity/ability, the thought of the average person being able to utilize say, 40%, can actually be scary...
but it is also readily apparent that many efforts are made to restrict what we have and to confine it to a rigid set of parameters, keeping us toeing the line like good little puppies...

seeker

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

1. Is the Universe a hologram?
2. Is the "Afterlife realm" the true reality?
3. Can it be said that life is a dream?
4. Have you seen the movie Inception? If so, do you think a real-life Inception is possible?
5. If the parallel universes theory is true, do the other versions of you talk to other versions of the elders in the afterlife realms?
Thank you.

edit on 14-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Friend, you have asked many questions that I do not feel qualified to answer, and I am sorry that I do not have the info you seek; Do I feel that this slice of reality is but one of many? Yes, I do. Do I feel/ believe that there are possibly alternate timelines or parrallel/ shadow realities ? Possibly; but I do not have access to the answers...

That in and of itself does not really concern me, for I do believe that once beyond the veil we will have the answers we seek; therefore I am patiently waiting...

seeker

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thaks for such an enlightneing uplifting read.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate
Thaks for such an enlightneing uplifting read.

You are most welcome, friend; I hope that my account of my sojourn has provided you with that which you sought from it; it has changed my outlook and perceptions of our reality greatly from what it originally was, so long ago...

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have really enjoyed your thread, and I have to tell you this, I believe what you say. I have a vague memory of something before I was born.

I remember being taken from a very dark place into the light by two entity, whomever they were I felt safe one on each side of me when we arrived there were other people there, mostly male figures they were all wearing white all seem to have snow white hair.
I was brought in and was facing many screens joined together side by side, like some kind of curve flat screen televisions. I was told that the images on the screens where historic events on earth from the past to the future. I remember very clearly even now as I write this, to witnessing many atomic explosions, war, famine, diseases, these visions have hunted me since birth. I was asked to pick a family to be born into, I was shown many different families I was able to watch everything about each one of them on these huge screens. I was told to pick the best one that will put me on my journey of things that I needed to learn and experience. I remember resisting, I didn’t want to be born, I liked were I was. I was told that I would be ok, that there is nothing to be afraid of. I have no vision of having a body at that time, but I am spirit with thought and memory.

I wanted to share this because my life has been somewhat amazing.
I have had two ADC ( after death communication) in the last 10 years and one was when I was asleep and one of them was while I was awake, both were very extraordinary and as real as I am typing this now. Once you have one you can never forget it and it changes your life. I do not belong to any religious groups either, but I do believe in the spirituality world and G-d and yes I agree we are all connected.
edit on 23-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Thanks for sharing with us, friend; there is so much more to our reality than the average individual will even consider, but that is a by-product of how we are raised, for we are programmed in all things since the moment we first made eye contact with our parents, in our associations with relatives and aquaintances, and of course our education.

WE Create our own reality, and can directly and greatly influence what we turn to meet each day if we only believe in ourselves and that WE CAN.

blessings to all.

seeker

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

No you are wrong. I had a nde but I didnt die ,I just fell into a deep sleep, because I was reading a book called ( what Jesus Means To Me ) I went thru the tunnel into the Light and seen Jesus feet, I was scared to look up at his face, and I just woke up . But I was feeling blissfully peaceful and rested.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"WE Create our own reality, and can directly and greatly influence what we turn to meet each day if we only believe in ourselves and that WE CAN."

Can you expand on this for me please? Thanks so much

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Friend, we do create our future by our thoughts, will, and desire; Aliesther Crowely made the statement that " Magick is the art of making reality conform to Will." If you will read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I have covered a lot of the ground that may help explain things...

seeker

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Here is a video of a painting of a Near-Death experience vision (based from few people):

Have you seen this in your experience?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thanks Seeker. I will give this a read today!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

What I saw was different, Sphinx; it was more like what I imagine looking up inside a tornado would like like, and the sensation was of being drawn in, like a dirt clod into a vacuum cleaner hose. It also seemed to be a long journey thru it but also of short duration, if that makes any sense.

seeker

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's interesting that everyone in this thread thinks that they are good... and that they will have a good NDE, or DE, as it were. On page 1, Darthorious mentioned seeing the other side, of the other side:

The difference was after going to/through the light I was on a staircase and could see what appeared to be people below me all stripped of their flesh and in pain begging me for water. When I got to the top of the steps I went in.

So to keep this short, why believe one person in a thread who had a positive experience, or 'your higher self', or 'your spirit guide', or 'your guardian angel', some 'wise one' about the afterlife? What makes them infallible and honest? How do you know that it's not all a deliberate ploy to lull you into a deceptive spiritual sleep? Sure, they have NDEs, but keep in mind that they only have 1/2, or possibly only 1/3 of the whole story. Who has the whole story, you may ask? The ones who don't come back.... They know for sure what happens afterwards- And I'm not saying it's negative, hellish, or bad. In fact, it can be quite beautiful.

About astral travel.... I would be very, very careful about that... Leaving the physical body voluntarily that God gave you sounds like fun, but may not be wise... What if, God forbid, you come back to your body and find someone, or something else running it? and you not being able to re-enter? You want to take that chance? I heard about this person who got so good at astral travel- that eventually he would slip out of his body as he was going to sleep.... like every night, involuntarily. He had essentially lost control of his own body for approx. 8hrs/night.

So, what about the astral planes, NDE experiences, the supernatural, etc.... I would submit to you that the only one that really knows about the afterlife is the Creator of all things. Ask Him... what's up. Why go to some spiritual 'guy on the street' as it were, when you can go to the source?
edit on 11/10/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Friend, I encourage everyone to do their own research and find their own answers, for my experience was mine and mine alone; yet there are also thousands of others out there right now that have had NDE's, some are similar, some are not; each one must find their own path and answers for we are all unique and not carbon copies; therefore each experience will be different and unique to the experiencer...

seeker

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Did the Near-death experience feel "physical" like being on Earth?

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Did the Near-death experience feel "physical" like being on Earth?

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Thanks.

Yes, friend, it was just as "real" and "physical" as typing this post to you; also, if you have read my earlier posts, I was shown and allowed to retain some memories , bits and pieces, of other lives that I experienced; many of them.
This sojourn here is but a brief whistle stop on the long journey home, and I am confident that I will experience many more, but that is just my opinion about my soul journey; yours may or may not be different.

seeker

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank You for sharing your experience with us. I find it very comforting. I do want to know though, why do you think some people see passed relatives and others do not? I think I read somewhere that we all stay and wait for eachother (our soul group) whether that be 1 or 80 years (because time is nothing up there) and when we are all finally back together up there, we plan for the next incarnation. I only hope to see my brother and father up there, or maybe I wont if they already came back without waiting for me. Did you see your relatives? If not, could it be because you didnt advance? Basically they kept you at the door right?

Here is a link to download a torrent which I am seeding of that movie you referred to:

www.megaupload.com...

For those of you who dont know how to download using torrents, you use frostwire. Just install frostwire and click on the torrent. I will be seeding all night. If this is not permitted on this site, please remove the torrent,

thanks
edit on 13-10-2011 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join