It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Cavalry discovers UFO's & Alien Greys in 1909?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In the Phil Schneiner video "Alien Vs Man" it is claim that in 1909, the US Cavalry were chasing Mexican Bandits. They traced them to a cave where they discovered what they called "Horse-shoe craft or ships", plus lots of little "Grey Demons". (Claimed UFO's & Alien Greys).

www.youtube.com...
From 2.00 to 2.40 in film 1909 US Cavalry encounter with UFO's & Grey Aliens is mentioned.

Claimed Phil Schneider had a lot to do with the construction of underground alien bases, plus he killed two greys & was killed by CIA or such agency in 1996 because of his lectures on these subjects.

Is there any credence to Phil Schneider?

Anyone else heard of this?

Any other links to this subject beside just Phil Schneider lectures on Youtube etc.?

Have done a search but come up empty.

Sorry if link is in wrong place, as I wasn't sure whether to place in History or UFO forum.

Regards acrux

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Have you tried a google search?

I have never heard of it, it sounds like one of those things that is only hear-say and not documented like other cases are.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
tried to watch the video, just to many sound effects, why do all the "you tubers " think they have to put so many effects to make a good video. just covers all the good info that be be there up/

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
www.apfn.org...

According to some people this is a document written by phil's ex-wife cynthia drayer.
This phil schneider guy sounds credible to me, because how in the world would you make up this story.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

here you can find more "info" on the phil schneider case.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2009 by acrux]

new topics

top topics

join