It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert calls for compulsory MMR jab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Children should have to prove they have had the MMR jab before they are allowed to start school, an expert has claimed.

Children should receive their first dose of the vaccine at 13 months of age and the second at around three years and four months of age.

But one in four children under five has not had both injections.

Sir Sandy said: "Our attempts to persuade people have failed. The suggestion is that we ought to consider making a link which in effect would make it compulsory for children to be immunised if they are to receive the benefit of a free education from the state."

Link

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Very worrying indeed, it will not take to long until this is introduced in to the system.

The problem I and others have with this is that this jab has been blamed for many problems surrounding autism.

Who is telling the truth about MMR jabs and autism?

Don't be fooled

The change in their bright, loving toddler was sudden. Ten days before his first fit, Robert had been vaccinated against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR). Unlike his two older brothers, who had been given the jabs in single doses, Robert had been injected with three viruses at once.

How long will it be before we need other 'jabs' before we go to work?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well, I wish the MMR had been around when I was younger, just turned 45 and caught the Mumps, it's not nice I can tell you. It's unpleasant, uncomfortable, infectious, and is messing my life up as I am not allowed out to go to work or anywhere else.

Read Bad Science by Ben Goldacre to get a debunk on the panic stories, interesting and funny book!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
Well, I wish the MMR had been around when I was younger, just turned 45 and caught the Mumps, it's not nice I can tell you. It's unpleasant, uncomfortable, infectious, and is messing my life up as I am not allowed out to go to work or anywhere else.

Thats terrible, I am sorry to hear that, I can empathise with you a friend of mine caught it last year and he was in his 30's it knocked him for six.

On the brightside at least you got a few days off work to relax and got to spend more time on this site reading threads and posting.

Read Bad Science by Ben Goldacre to get a debunk on the panic stories, interesting and funny book!

Crikey not more reading I have still got to get through convoluted universe by Dalores Cannon.

Panic stories? - What about the mothers that now have autistic children because of the jab? are they the characters in the panic story - Or are they victims of a cruel regime that only looks after itself?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its not a "free" education from the state. We pay for it with our taxes. Just because we want to take advantage of the rights that our taxes have purchased does not in any way mean that we must be subjected to toxins from the current popular medical paradigm, which are still often controversial and theoretical. We are free and sovereign over our own bodies, and the governments have not right to say we must subject ourselves to be consumers to the corporate powers.

Western medicine, allopathy, is just one seller and one paradigm. Next the government will be telling us we MUST buy our food from their company of choice, and perhaps we must all buy our clothes at Old Navy, and that our children wont be allowed in public school otherwise. Ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Immunisations contain toxins.

Many immunisations have provably sickened and killed people.

Many immunisations have been tainted with potentially dangerous viruses.

Immunisations have never been tested in long-term studies against non-immunised control groups.

Immunisation is being pushed by people who make an incredible amount of money from it.

By government decree, people who are damaged by immunisation are no longer able to sue the company who made the product.

Immunisation of teenage girls in 3rd world countries has been used as a carrier for a substance which gives the recipient an allergy to something in her reproductive process, making her sterile for life.

We know that many powerful people want to lower the Earth's population.

Compulsory immunisation can be potentially used as a carrier for a fatal contagion or a sterility agent, in order to commit genocide against unwanted groups or races.

top topics

join