posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
I'm actually going to backtrack on this post and point out something;
Could the OP be, possibly inadvertently, exposing a problem with biblical translation(or translations in general)?
Three lines, clearly written in English.
1. The Devil is greater than nothing.
2. Nothing is greater than God.
3. Therefore, the Devil is greater than God.
Let me translate. Of course, I am using the Greek to Hebrew to Latin to English translation (KJV to KJV2 to Brb to Lol).
1. The Devil is greater than -the lack of existence.
2. There is nothing that exists- that is greater than God.
3. Therefore God>both existence of nothing + lack of existence.
Refute me, I dare you. I will show you my scrolls if I have to.