It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer vaccine shows promise, researchers report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Cancer vaccine shows promise, researchers report

www.latimes.com

Dr. Stephen Schuster of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine led a study testing BiovaxID, an experimental vaccine against follicular lymphoma developed by the National Cancer Institute. Rights to it are now held by Biovest International Inc. of Worcester, Mass., and some of his co-researchers have financial ties to the company.

Researchers gave 41 patients the shellfish protein and an immune booster; 76 others received those plus the vaccine. After nearly five years, the average time until the cancer worsened was 44 months in the vaccine group and 30 months in the others.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Not bad, but the article was written by someone who hasn't done much research. This method is not new so I have no idea why the person would claim it as new.

So let us assume that this is related to Lymphoma which is a pretty serious problem that my uncle has.

In the end, I can see cancer as a population limiter.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Have you seen "I am Legend"?

There's a reason these movies come out (Blindless, The Happening, I am Legend) when they do. They're triggers in the brain so when things like that do happen, no one fights because they're so familiar with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbnks
Have you seen "I am Legend"?

There's a reason these movies come out (Blindless, The Happening, I am Legend) when they do. They're triggers in the brain so when things like that do happen, no one fights because they're so familiar with it.

Read the book and seen the movie.

You just made me feel worried...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worried. You're intelligent for being worried, it means you understand the full scope of what's going on.

I feel that a lot of people confuse intelligence for paranoia.

top topics

join