It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without Aliens,we are Doomed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Have you ever considered the concept of being alone.It would be nice to know OUR genes will be transfered to the outermost reaches of the universe.

If ET was to save our data,It would put us on the intergalactical map.com.

What do you reckon.Do we need ET. to save our asses.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Nah, we need humans with more common sense and less ambition to get rich as quickly as possible.

We need to strip the "power-people" of that power, and give it back to the people... you know, the ones who actually do all the work on this rock of ours.

I don't really see how our DNA being spread to the far reaches of the galaxy would do ANYBODY any good with our current views on life.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
Nah, we need humans with more common sense and less ambition to get rich as quickly as possible.

We need to strip the "power-people" of that power, and give it back to the people... you know, the ones who actually do all the work on this rock of ours.

I don't really see how our DNA being spread to the far reaches of the galaxy would do ANYBODY any good with our current views on life.

Sadly id have to agree sometimes the biggest challenge is how to get human nature out of the picture. It all ways comes down to the individual and unfortunately we have far more people that will take the need of the one over the need of the many.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Some people believe that God is watching over them,
and some people believe Aliens are watching over us.

But we have to consider this.. if they really wanted their presence known to us, they would have landed somewhere where are a lot of people are, and not always behind closed doors at US military bases etc..

Sometimes I do wonder if we really are being visited,
because if you look deeper you can see that we humans can build these "UFO's" too.
Even if there was an UFO that crashed and is being reverse engineered, to reverse engineer something, you need the technology to do this.
If a UFO crashed in the year 1500, the people at that time would never be able to reverse engineer it, ever.
But in modern times there are a few secret military crafts that act like a UFO.

Anyone ever noticed that in the old videos from UFO's, the UFO's look fairly simple, like the typical flying saucer from the 50's, 60's..
But nowadays when we catch a UFO on video, they usually look pretty advanced, more like a sci-fi movie.
Couldn't it be that we humans have always been trying these kind of ships out?
It makes sense to me at least..

Sorry if I go off-topic, but I wanted to get this out and perhaps get someone else's opinion on this.

I still like the idea that we are being visited by real Aliens and that someday, we, ordinary people, get to meet these beings.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Some good points,thanks.Yeah I agree with your thoughts on human nature,I don't think humans are worthy of managing a planet.There is too much greed and selfishness.

One day this solar system will perish,thats for sure.It would be reassuring to know that our genes/DNA were being cataloged by some visitors from another star system.

Thanks xetex for your insight.That knocked me off track also,them old photos compared to what we have now.I just put it down to our advancement in photographic technology.I thought personal computers were back engineered,many moons ago.

Lewtra

new topics

top topics

join