It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Paradigm Shift, Dislocation; Hitmen Contracts to Bust Comex Gold Market !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If this has been posted, apologies.

All Paradigm Shifts result in extreme disruption. That is the essence of Paradigm Shifts. The entire table changes, like its shape, its seats, its location, even who sits at the table, and in particular who sits at the head of the table.

Major dislocations are coming. Tremendous disruptions are coming. Price discontinuities are coming. Price chart patterns might be rendered useless soon. Last week, the case for a grand Paradigm Shift was made, covering many elements in order to paint a mosaic. Taken in isolation, any one point is important in its own right, but not enough to convince of a structural change. Taken in entirety, the many points create a full picture that is more easily recognized.

These Chinese initiatives in recent weeks, occurring rapidly, are serving as a collective extreme event with the potential for profound disruption

The avoidance of contract settlement in USDollars would result in extreme disruption to the global banking system.

A challenge to the USDollar by asset-backed currencies would result in extreme disruption to the global banking system.

It has come to my attention that several private parties have accepted contract assignments to neuter the COMEX and London Metals Exchange, to render ruin to its gold market. That bears repeating from the rooftops. MUTLIPLE HIRED HITMEN HAVE ASSIGNMENTS TO KILL THE COMEX GOLD MARKET. That is the lynchpin to control the USDollar, the USTreasurys, and the corrupt mechanisms used by the New York and London syndicates. Their clear criminal behavior is beyond the reach of law enforcement, but they are not beyond the reach of hitmen. The USDollar has been in violation of the US Constitution since 1971, perpetuated by a renegade series of administrations. The global creditors for the USTreasury Bonds are so angry at the past suffered losses, the prospect of deep future losses, and the corruption laced throughout the US financial system, that they have hired third parties to kill off the US$-gold platforms, to destroy the burdensome banking ballast dominated by protected entrenched fraud experts, to lay waste to the vehicles used by the US-UK bond trafficking syndicate totally saturated with corruption, dishonesty, and collusion, replete with greed, totally absent conscience.
www.financialsense.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2232ca7cc2d1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86aea23c851b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd0ce12a7ea7.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ya jim willie is a pimp.....i used to take his articles really seriously now i just enjoy reading them..........but he could be right......he could have "connections"

but a big part of his "shtick" is doubling down on the Niche that loves to hear an economist call out Wall street and washington for their actual collusion and corruption (which he does).......then attatch this corruption and gov't mis-use of policy to his forecasts (dollar collapse)(bond collapse)(Us economy disintergration)........^ linking these forecast (with the truths and suspicions about corruption (something they want to hear) leads them to want to draw assumptions that his forecasts will likely become truths as well (because he makes it seem crashing bonds and crashing dollar bring the purpertaitors to justice).....IMO....which give him a little more lee-way (among his audience) when his forecasts don't play out........not to say they won't eventually or that he is not good.......just that i wonder............any J. willie readers care to comment on that opinion

[edit on 2-6-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So I am doing a little digging to verify this and will post links here:
If demand for gold (physical) continues, this is very plausible scenario.

Found this supporting write-up, and the data links right to the
COMEX precious metals warehouse stocks.

It just recently came to my attention from two different confidential sources that JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have been buying large amounts of Calls in gold and silver. This made me put on my gumshoes and take a serious poke around the COMEX option open interest once again.

meltdown2011.com...

Also this:
Putting it simply this is what no one wants to hear, but seems likely!
meltdown2011.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I saw this when cryptogon posted it earlier today. I think that those who are getting ripped of by the banksters to the tune of billions are ready to pull the rug out from under those hustlers. Cant say I blame them I guess but it will be all the little guys like most of us here that end up paying for this in the end.

When the dollar collapses and there is no food in the stores I guess we can eat the rich.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Yes I follow you there. And as you say, even so he is in the business...he may be in the know. I dug, and found a bit of supporting evidence posted it above. If I find more...will post.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
So I am doing a little digging to verify this and will post links here:
If demand for gold (physical) continues, this is very plausible scenario.

Found this supporting write-up, and the data links right to the
COMEX precious metals warehouse stocks.

It just recently came to my attention from two different confidential sources that JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have been buying large amounts of Calls in gold and silver. This made me put on my gumshoes and take a serious poke around the COMEX option open interest once again.

meltdown2011.com...

Also this:
Putting it simply this is what no one wants to hear, but seems likely!
meltdown2011.com...

great post.....the open interest comments are eye opening...just read first link.......However i don't see gold making up 275$ in the next week!

.i think dollar goes to 1100 in next couple months easy.........i would hesitate to think the position will hold thru DEC...........BC......dollar may see a flight to "safety....yes still" late in the year when 4'th Q earings are likely revised downward......although not sure if dollar would get bid in this situ.....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Like him or loath him , he does have connections , but like most human beings , they remain fallible.

J. Willie , colorful as ever , addresses the OP in this weeks CIC interview....

30min approx:

Paradigm Shift - Big Changes Ahead

Jim and Michele discuss individual bits of information that when viewed separately do not seem to be game changing, but when pieced together, form a mosaic of drastic change ahead.

Link

(Slow loading page....for me anyway)

GL

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The ones that are really going to get hurt are those who own 'paper gold' certificates. if you don't have physical gold in hand and in your portfolio your going to end up screwed! There are many new shady shell corps hustling gold as certificates and folks need to really investigate before falling for the game!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Ouch and yes, good point, and thanks for bringing that in. Paper holdings well I would not do that...as I think that is going to be a complete scheme deal. As I read the one write up again...it seems very likely in the next 30 days this could very well materialize.

The flat contango in gold and silver suggests there is a shortage developing of precious metals for delivery. We know that two large banks hold almost 100% of the commercial net short position. They need desperately to cover their exposure if the market is about to make a big move.

It looks as if that is precisely what is happening.

meltdown2011.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Also noticed this, and wanted to post it as if you have an order in and are waiting...you might have to wait a while longer.

Golden Eagle Reports Temporary Suspension of Roasters at Jerritt Canyon Gold Mill
Company Maintaining Workforce to Install Required Mercury Emissions Control System

June 2, 2009) - Golden Eagle International, Inc. (OTCBB: MYNG) reported today that ore processing through the roasters at the Jerritt Canyon gold mill has been temporarily suspended due to a delay in the installation of required mercury emission control equipment. The Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP) issued an order on March 25, 2009 allowing Queenstake Resources USA, Inc. (Queenstake), a wholly owned subsidiary of Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. (YNG), to restart ore processing operations through the roasters at the Jerritt Canyon mill on the condition that a new state-of-the-art mercury emission control system would be installed by May 30, 2009.

www.marketwire.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Like him or loath him , he does have connections , but like most human beings , they remain fallible.

J. Willie , colorful as ever , addresses the OP in this weeks CIC interview....

30min approx:

Paradigm Shift - Big Changes Ahead

Jim and Michele discuss individual bits of information that when viewed separately do not seem to be game changing, but when pieced together, form a mosaic of drastic change ahead.

Link

(Slow loading page....for me anyway)

GL

thanks for the link will grab the headphones

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is all very old news - Standard and Poors put the UK on notice that their credit rating forecast was being moved to negative from stable and this would put their AAA rating in jeopardy - this is one of the prime reasons for foreign sovereigns to store their gold in the UK - with a downgrade this security would be lost - hence sovereigns are moving their gold from London -

The UK always knew that such massive injections of qunatative easing would end up in tears - and it has.

US is next - watch.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Perhaps if they contact the London Bullion Market Association , carefully audit ETF custodians , and inspect Comex warehouse inventories....

they'll locate it

Mint can't account for missing gold

A significant quantity of gold, silver and other precious metals is unaccounted for at the Royal Canadian Mint.

External auditors are investigating a discrepancy between the mint's 2008 financial accounting of its precious metals holdings and the physical stockpile at the plant on Sussex Drive in Ottawa.

Full Text

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hi burntheships. Thought I might mention that Golden Eagle International (MYNG) is a struggling Jr. Miner - operating at a loss for several years. They suspended underground mining operations on the Jerritt Canyon project back in mid-2008 , citing a bad mining plan. In order to help fund their exploration program and offset operating costs , they've been running their production facilities on a contract basis for other mining concerns - e.g processing ore for Newmont.

In my opinion , Gold remains the ultimate store of value & shelter from financial storms (don't understand how so many people can still resist this concept
) but the profits are made by investing in the miners...especially in the more speculative , elite Jr's with the tremendous leverage they offer to the price of Gold. Unfortunately MYNG isn't in that club at the moment , and their problems on the Jerritt Canyon concession will have zero effect/pressure on global bullion supply.

GL

**The personal opinions of a very simple , very fallible human being - nothing I say should be interpreted as sound investment advice**

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Thanks for that...seems like you would know if anyone would!
It was a news flash near one of the articles from OP...thought it was interesting about the emmisions and closure.

Nice to have an expert input like yours! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Thank you burnthesips , it's just that I have dedicated several years and a serious amount of DD to the Jr. & mid-tier mining sectors. It has worked-out well for me. However I dont' consider myself an expert...though I certainly rely on a couple

Yesterday , I neglected to post Bix Weir' latest installment in his "Road To Roota" series.....a nice complement to your thread I believe.

Gold Panic Inside The Oval Office
Road to Roota XIV

I was watching the NBC special called "Inside the White House" last night and was struck by a meeting with Larry Summers and the President.

It was touted as an "all access" day in the life of the President but at 7:15 minutes into Part 1 Larry Summers and a man who I believe is Austan Goolsbee come into the Oval Office for a call with "the Germans". Summers is obviously on edge and shuts down the cameras when he begins to discuss the problem.....

On May 28th, the night before the White House taping, Jim Willie of Goldenjackass.com posted an article called “The Hitman Cometh” where he claimed the Germans are trying to withdraw all their physical gold from US control and several “hit men” have been hired to take down the COMEX and the LME:

"The Germans have demanded that gold bullion held in US custodial accounts be returned to their owners, with physical gold shipped back to Germany ."

I'll bet my last gold Kruggie that the Oval Office phone call was a desperate plea to buy more time before the Germans destroy the physical gold manipulation scheme....

Full Text

GL

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Thanks for all your links...this is great information from you!
What do you make of this? Any relation as you see it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two Japanese citizens carrying $134 billion worth of U.S. bonds were detained last week by Italy's financial police at Chiasso (40km from Milan) on the border between Italy and Switzerland, an Italian daily said Wednesday.

According to the report, they include 249 U.S. Treasury bonds each worth $500 million, plus 10 Kennedy bonds and other U.S. government securities worth a billion dollar each.

The two unidentified Japanese citizen were searched on June 3 when they were in Chiasso. They were detained on suspicion of attempting to take a large amount of securities out of Italy without declaring it.

The bonds were found hidden in the bottom of the suitcase, in a closed section separated from the part of the bag containing personal items.
Apart from the securities the Japanese men were carrying a considerable sum of original bank documents.

Investigations are underway to establish the identity and the origin of both the bonds and the bank documents that have also been impounded.
In order to stop money laundering Italian law sets a ceiling of €10,000 per person for importing or exporting money without declaring it. The penalty for violating the law is 40 per cent of the money seized.

If the certificates were real, the fine alone would amount to US$ 38 billion, five times the estimated cost of rebuilding quake-devastated Abruzzi region. It would help Italy’s eliminate its public deficit.
If the certificates are fakes the two Japanese nationals could get a very lengthy jail sentence for fraud.

The US Embassy in Rome was informed.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hi bts! I'm as baffled by that incident as everyone ??? Stealth dumping ? Stealth monetizing ? Counterfeiting scam ? Until we learn more about these instruments , the two gentlemen involved , and/or the parties they represent.....who knows?

Some press reports refer to a cache of US Treasury Bonds , others cite the financial contraband as Federal Reserve Bonds. If the paper proves to be so-called FRB's , then I have to go with counterfeit.

See note 3 at the bottom of the page....

"Sometimes Federal Reserve Notes are altered to become "Federal Reserve Bonds" rather than notes. The Federal Reserve does not issue bonds of any nature."

If the issues in question prove to be valid Treasury Bearer Bonds...well , there should be quite a story here...but as you know , whether or not we'll ultimately be privy to the facts, is another story in itself.

Gold was overbought , and once again , what should amount to normal profit taking , was leveraged by the cabal...but not without a battle. Every take-down attempt becomes a little less effective...more good guys step-up with conviction...bad guys forfeit ground...and momentum eventually reasserts itself. But please don't feel sorry for the commercial sector , they manage to rake obscene profits off illegally concentrated short positions while attempting to paint another smear of lipstick on a tired old Uncle Buck.

Needless to say , Gold in a range above $1000 is anathema to any and all proponents of paper currency...the psychological death knell...it won't come easy.

During the previous quick breaks above $1000 (March 08/Feb 09) , price out-ran fundamentals...next time will be different imo...just another month or two.

Unfortunately , not only Gold , but the entire commodities complex is beginning to move. The popular CRB commodities index is heavily weighted energy , so with crude ramping to $70 , we would expect to see it POP...and it has , but , the lessor quoted CCI , an equally weighted commodities index is also breaking-out.

That link represents intermediate reflation in graphic form.....think groceries

GL burntheships

John Embry Expects $1,500 Gold and Early Stage Hyperinflation by Year End

Edit: Housekeeping

[edit on 13-6-2009 by OBE1]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Time for Delivery

So please pay attention to the following.
jsmineset.com...
I have heard rumors for some time, but today it was confirmed to me, that the Canadian mint’s present problems are not unique and that other depositories (vaults) have had an army of auditors descend on them in the last two weeks. Some of these depositories have names so famous that it would scare the hell out of you. The repercussions would be drastic if they turn out to be troubled.

Why take the risk?

I suggest to you now that you take delivery of all gold held in vaults and depositories on your behalf, but this time even from the most prestigious.
!!!

Found this as well...

Jim Sinclair of jsmineset.com, a legendary gold trader, reported that some of his contacts have told him that, when they request to withdraw their 100oz. bars from the Comex depositories, they have not received the proper indicted bars. They received a bar, but not one with the correct serial number or weight.

Why not? One possibility is that an honest mistake was made. The high demand recently has apparently kept the depository workers very busy. Wall Street veterans recall that delivery errors were chronic in the days of paper share certificates.

Another possibility is that the bar indicated on the warehouse receipt does not actually exist. The implications of that are rather dire.

This would not be so troubling if there were not already a series of very odd things happening down at the Comex. Delivery delays have been chronic. This could be a symptom of an overworked staff. Or, it could be a purposeful stalling tactic. In any case, it should not take weeks and possibly even months, and sometimes dozen of inquiries, to get the gold you already own out of the warehouse.

The Comex itself, however, has been reporting that business at the warehouse is very slow. The daily reports of warehouse movements show almost nothing happening, day after day. So which is it, busy or not busy?
Nathan Lewis

He says get your gold now! If you dont have any it might be worth a try...
www.newworldeconomics.com...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And Then There’s This…Friday, June 26th, 2009

But ‘da boyz’ can hide a lot of things by placing or removing spread trades to cover their tracks.

Thursday’s Comex Delivery Report showed that 151 gold contracts were delivered, along with 5 silver contracts. Based on yesterday’s CFTC report, there are around 200 gold contracts and maybe 5 silver contracts left to be delivered in June. They only have today and Monday to get it done…as first day notice [and delivery] for the July contract is on Tuesday, June 30th

www.contrarianprofits.com...

new topics

top topics

join