It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International UFO conference - NASA UFO 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
I stoped reading after you said "we elect our gov" we don't elect our gov. from my understanding they are selected by the pure est bloodline . more research is needed.sorry to say. research these topics and get bac to me. The Anunnaki, Illuminati, Reptilian shapeshifters, and 2012 And match it to whats going on "seed bank in antartica?" underground safe havens?" but we shall not fear i will discover who i was and where i was from and try to reincarnate back their hopefully with stories from far and wide? which makes me think thats where our imagination comes from ..I love my girlfrien, i belive she is my soul make. how can i take her with me? when it's all over?

You mean the Svalbard seed vault ?

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault (Norwegian: Svalbard globale frøhvelv) is a secure seedbank located on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen near the town of Longyearbyen in the remote Arctic Svalbard archipelago.[1] The facility was established to preserve a wide variety of plant seeds from locations worldwide in an underground cavern. The Seed Vault holds duplicate samples, or "spare" copies, of seeds held in genebanks worldwide. The Seed Vault will provide insurance against the loss of seeds in genebanks, as well as a refuge for seeds in the case of large scale regional or global crises.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
space is full of garbage , thats what the nasa videos show , and thats what they wont admit, sure they talk about old satelites but that place is littered.

while i do agree that some of the anomalities cannot be explained with comments about ice crystals or chinese tee lanterns i do how ever belive that most of it is just left over debris from experiments ancient and new.

-

the black spot in the shuttle landing clip is pretty big for a bird , and the movement is far from regular? almost as if it just 10´s of meters away from the shuttle trying to approach it but as they meet it just stays in air and hovers ,

almost as if the turbulens of the shuttle lifts it a bit ,

but i mean would that even be normal procedure to have airbourn crafts or a craft that close to the tarmat when landing isnt it a violation of some FAA flight code or compareble ?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join