It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International UFO conference - NASA UFO 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Stumbled across this recently posted video with analysis and discussion on sightings i have yet to see before, currently trying to find a link for the whole conference but pretty interesting to say the least, i was not aware that a UFO caused the delay of Atlantis re-entering our atmosphere by up to 11 hours or that a UFO was seen upon touchdown of the Discovery shuttle i think in 2007.

www.youtube.com...

Plus on a similar note what ever happened to the subtle threat of a deadline of 31st May giving President Obama until then to disclose UFO's at this years 5th annual X conference?

All these dates come and go and nothing new gets confirmed!!! which sucks coz i really do think the majority are ready to accept were not alone, we have had decades of movies about it, millions of news reels and home videos (some fake granted!) so why do our goverment think we cant handle the truth, do they even ask us?? i certainly have never been asked!! plus its not as if we have access the the technology to go make our own flying saucers is it!! yes i understand religious implacations but those passionate about religion will stick to there guns anyway but us agnostics/athiests crave the truth!! we elect our governments why can we not have conditions on election such as no more BS about ufos, tell us YES they exist but for our own safety we cant be told every detail but at least tell us were not all mad for persuing something that in our heart we know to be true yet were being fed lies and that is not a foundation on which our world/race should be treated! were all equal some more clever than others but equal none the less.

[edit on 2/6/09 by Andy Ashe 30UK]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
WOW! at the footage of the space shuttle landing. My jaw literally fell in amazement. I'm also looking for the full conference. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

my reaction was the same, usually these shuttle landings occur under live news broadcasts as each one is very historical but how this slipped the net is weird!! spent an hour searching for full coverage of the conference with no luck!! somebody more savvy than me though will have a copy and get it loaded up soon i hope!

[edit on 2/6/09 by Andy Ashe 30UK]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The dark object descending when atlantis is about to land, could it be a bird and not an ufo ? Yes it could be a bird that is closer to the camera than the atlantis shuttle. If its a high quality HD video it could be analyzed but i dont think it will be, or ?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this is from the same conference, but there's a fair few of the videos here. (searched for "International UFO Congress 2009") Google videos would probably have longer ones

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

I think the 'UFO' is probably a bird. It looks to be roughly as distant as the Shuttle, but that's probably an optical illusion. It could be a bird a few hundred yards from the camera.

It would be nice to know the official reason for the shuttle's delay?? Anyone???

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

i am sure they would have studied the video very carefully before stating it was a ufo, yeh it could be a bird but as it stands its unidentifiable hence ufo, the fact that it appears dark in color and its flying are the only comparisons i can see with a bird, personally i think its on the far side of the runway so would be too big for a bird. lets see what better informed peeps have to say, but the other ufo's during space flight are 100% not of the feathery species

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan
He doesn't have both feet in the same dimension as most people. An average of around 3 STS flights a year since 1999 make his ideas very unlikely.

Kennedy Space Center: Launch Archives

Soyuz TMA

Lord only knows where he does his research on the stories, images and footage that get sent his way

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I found 29 videos from this conference at:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
oops Acidtastic, didn't see your link up there

(2nd line)

[edit on 2/6/2009 by Jubjub]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There are two types of UFO "believers".

There are those who don't believe at all, but they do believe people will buy their books, attend their conferences, and buy advertising for their television shows.

Then there are the true believers, the financial engine behind the UFO industry. These are the people who shell out their money year after year and hang on to every word when they are told disclosure is imminent.

I am a former member of the second believer group, a non-believer now, but I'm considering a new career in the first believer group. All I have to do is have an encounter, write a book, go on Coast-to-Coast AM, and retire.

I want to thank everyone for giving me this option. Peace. Live long and prosper.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

erm, ok...

i have never shelled out a penny or bought any books or attended any seminars, i just read whatever is available on the net, credible and non credible and keep my mind open, plus i have personally seen things i can not rationally explain in the nights sky and i am not talkin about satelites wizzing by or balloons or commercial aircraft.

good luck with your path of choice, however i have not got a clue what your on about or what your point is?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Ashe 30UK
i have never shelled out a penny or bought any books or attended any seminars, i just read whatever is available on the net, credible and non credible and keep my mind open, ....

I'm still trying to figure out a practical way on the net to locate 'contrarian' views to claims made at specific websites. For example, if you see a lot of sites claiming the STS-75 videos of the broken tether MUST be proof of alien visitors, where and how can you find somebody else's view that they don't? Only by comparing conflicting assessments (a la trial in court) can you hope to reach a balanced judgment -- any advocate of any one point of view can be expected to consciously or unconsciously slant the evidence in their favor. You need to read both.

How did you find such contrarian views for the 'astronaut UFO videos'??

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

You have asked my assistance in describing my point. I'll do my best. The original post references the International UFO Conference and then goes on to ask what happened to the disclosure that was supposed to happen on May 31st. My point was that events like the UFO conference are an industry within themselves - with plenty of money to be made - and disclosure will never happen because if it does - the industry will cease. I went on to state I would like to get in on it. I hope this helps, I know I am not really clear at times. Thanks for taking the time to respond and I hope you'll buy my next book.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

who said anything about aliens? everything that is documented regarding ufo's is exactly that in my opinion (unidentified) none of us have ever seen a little green man sitting inside these things although i am dying to see just that to curb my curiosity i am simply fascinated by things that cant be explained. personally i dont care much for conferences i am more interested in real footage and governments confirming that things exist for the people who have witnessed real sightings of strange things in the sky.

so if your a non believer then why you trawling ufo threads? just an honest question mon frere

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

fair point, not really looked at it from that side but like i put this thread up because of the footage which i have never seen before regarding the atlantis/discovery flights and i read threads few months back showing the x conference and all the who harr about disclosure.

wont be buying the book though sorry to say, i only read books on holiday and they are all biography's or military history

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I stoped reading after you said "we elect our gov" we don't elect our gov. from my understanding they are selected by the pure est bloodline . more research is needed.sorry to say. research these topics and get bac to me. The Anunnaki, Illuminati, Reptilian shapeshifters, and 2012 And match it to whats going on "seed bank in antartica?" underground safe havens?" but we shall not fear i will discover who i was and where i was from and try to reincarnate back their hopefully with stories from far and wide? which makes me think thats where our imagination comes from ..I love my girlfrien, i belive she is my soul make. how can i take her with me? when it's all over?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

maaaan what is this attack the thread owner!! im pretty sure you knew what i meant by electing government, i.e gordon brown/obama etc..... if you stopped reading then dont bother posting!!! ffs i only posted a video showing clips of unseen footage and asked a couple of questions!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

and dont make assumptions on what i have and have not researched, i know all about the norway seed banks and 2012/ planet x, i am a regular to project camelot and so on and so on!!! but the point to the thread has nothing to do with those other topics of discussion. no i wont be discussing those subjects with you unless you or i post a thread relating to those subjects.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Me and Tippy the wonder dog still love you Andy and we like your posts.

Second line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join