It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600ft Jellyfish Crop Circle Found In Oxfordshire Field

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It's pretty but whoever the perps are probably cost the poor farmer a bunch.

Those 5th dimensional perps...

Just a few days ago, didn't they discover "everlasting" jellyfish? ONes that can replicate indefinitely? I wonder if there's a connection?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by coney]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Uh oh...Is something happening on July 7th?

The jellyfish lines up perfectly with the sunset as it occurs on July 7th (7/7). AND there is supposed to be a penumbral lunar eclipse on July 7th, which is supposed to be pretty rare.

7 tentacles
7 decreasing circles

Jellyfish pattern looks an awful lot like the Earth's magnetic field when impacted by a solar storm.

Check it out:

From cropcircleconnector.com

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Now jellyfish too, eh?
Cute.
This gives me cause to ponder the multitudes of potential variations of sentient life out there in the universe.
As universal as the concept of bipedal life forms are, I wonder how many other higher-thinking creatures are out there living amongst the stars.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
From the forum on cropcirlceconnector.com
Alex MacDowell wrote:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015324c70063.jpg[/atsimg]

First time in ten years following Agroglyphs that I need to disturb you, sorry. But I cannot give up to say some interesting thing: The ship from Mr. Spock in the actual Star Trek movie (2009) is called "The Jellyfish", the bearer of the strange and dangerous "Red matter"!

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
People... THAT IS EARTH WITH ITS MAGNETIC FIELD BEING BLOWN AWAY BY SOLAR FLARES

LOOK IT UP

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Strange, yet perhaps just a coincidence?

A nuclear power plant on the coast of Israel was forced to shut down this week when its seawater cooling system became clogged with jellyfish. A similar incident temporarily disabled two nuclear reactors at the Torness power station on the Scottish coast last week. A week before, a reactor in Shimane, Japan was crippled by yet another jellyfish infiltration. ........

"The several [power plant incidents] that happened recently aren't enough to indicate a global pattern. They certainly could be coincidental," said Monty Graham, a jellyfish biologist and senior marine scientist at the Dauphin Island Sea Lab off the Gulf Coast of Alabama.

Graham said there have been dozens of cases of jellyfish causing partial or complete shutdowns of coastal power plants in the past few decades, as well as shutdowns of desalination plants. Steve Haddock of the Monterrey Bay Aquarium Research Institute said a power plant in Australia was shut down by jellyfish as long ago as 1937. Such events aren't surprising; all these plants draw water out of the ocean, and they are already fitted with filtration devices called flumes that remove jellyfish and other debris.
"Only when you have a huge influx of jellies do they overwhelm the flumes,"

www.msnbc.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join