posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
People are always saying "If aliens exist why don't they land on the whitehouse lawn"
Well here are the reasons my good friends.
1. UFO's might not even be flown by aliens themselves, they could be alien satelittes.
2. They would have to find immunity to all known earth germs and diseases, and find a way not to spread there germs around on earth.
3. They would have to identify all the world superpowers.
4. They would have to know how humans live, culture, religion.
5. They dont want to interfere with a race of beings who are reletively young in the galaxy.
As you can see there are reasons why they don't land.
There are only rare reports of people who see them land but they only witness the event for a matter of minutes.
So they wait and study, and even maybe hold secret talks with the goverment