It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons why aliens haven't landed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
People are always saying "If aliens exist why don't they land on the whitehouse lawn"
Well here are the reasons my good friends.

1. UFO's might not even be flown by aliens themselves, they could be alien satelittes.
2. They would have to find immunity to all known earth germs and diseases, and find a way not to spread there germs around on earth.
3. They would have to identify all the world superpowers.
4. They would have to know how humans live, culture, religion.
5. They dont want to interfere with a race of beings who are reletively young in the galaxy.

As you can see there are reasons why they don't land.

There are only rare reports of people who see them land but they only witness the event for a matter of minutes.

So they wait and study, and even maybe hold secret talks with the goverment

Kennedy etc

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I just listened to a couple of podcasts from earthfiles.com. One on cattle mutilation, the other on crop circles.

I think the aliens are bots, not biological. They don't want to talk to us, they want to talk to our computers or our bots, when we get some.

On an evolutionary scale biological intelligence could naturally preceed a purely electrical intelligence.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think of it as when humans want to study chimps or apes, they don't just waltz into their communities and say what-up? We observe them from a distance and collect specimens to study, why?, because we are afraid that if we get too close, they will rip our heads off !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I know the real reason.

Humanity will destroy itself and they have been trying to stop it using time travel and the like. Unfortunately for us we are on a plotted course after certain events. humanity in its lack of vision, its reliance on money and subsequent failures leads certain world leaders and generals to panic, then they ruin it all. Some are scheming to do such things now in fact and should be hunted and arrested and questioned by rational people. The whole reason wars start is generally because of a lie, or a greater lie.

Im not serious the above may or may not be relevant. but this is a strong possible nonetheless. Tread carefully.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It can always be fun to speculate but I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to their motivations about anything. I'd rather just focus in on the facts of various sightings and events.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've always had a negative view of aliens, mostly because if something has evolved to the point where they could travel through space and time, their interest in us humans would more than likely be so purely scientific that we'd be treated worse than lab rats, with no regard to our humanity.

I might be anthropomorphizing aliens a little, but I think they keep their distance because they don't feel that we're "worthy" of their presence yet. I don't think they're afraid of us "barbaric humans" or they feel that revealing themselves would create chaos in our civilization. I think they just don't want to have anything to do with us on any level but lab rats.

Told you I had a negative view.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
or maybe becuase no aliens have visited us yet?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wonder if the aliens know the people are being lied to in regards to their existence. So many questions I want to ask them..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe there just scared s***less of us (y)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Or better yet, maybe they have.
The ones runnin and controlling us are aliens living among us.
Look at the "gods" of ancient civilizations, beings that looked much different from us but controlled our way of living.
WE, as humans, have gained much intelligence and wisdom, so now they have to hide, running things from the shadows.

Another possibility, maybe they genetically engineered the human race from a mixture of their DNA and of indiginous (sp) animals on this planet, and are just watching us to see what we do, kind of like an interstellar zoo.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why don't they land in a vacant spot in Canada for instance
and start to colonize the planet.

That is exactly what we would do to their planet.

These UFOs are man made technology and the ET is a cover story.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

And if they have, due to the undertones surrounding the subject, we would be too dumb and blind to notice.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

The "real" ETs could be as small as a microchip. When a ship crashes, like in the Roswell incident, greys pop out. Are they piloting the ship or just passengers.

Personally I feel like the greys are disposable drones, like a disposable razor. Traveling back and forth through the Van Allen Radiation belt would seem to limit their longevity.

ET is trying to hide his face from us, because he doesn't have one.

top topics

join