It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Oath of Office ... did they change it for Obama..?>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
his oath (on Jan 20th) was wrong the 1st time, second 1 was without a bible ....
this is what the preacher says.... I did not recall anything out of the normal...
but then again ... I dont think I was enjoying the moment to notice such changes either....

www.youtube.com...

pheedo.msnbc.msn.com...

it.truveo.com...

I guess it is an error -- I guess we can null his presidency... since it is non-admissible.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I'm sure after Robert's flub and Obama's following suit someone was bound to say the oath is invalid hence the reason for the do-over. As for the bible...same thing....someone's bound to say it's not valid. Much ado about nothing if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

I agree with it being a mistake but the real question is that he signed a number of executive orders after the first Oath of Office.

I the first go around was not considered "Official" because the oath was not done properly, then he should have gone back and resigned the executive orders.

Failing to do that makes them null and void.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
his oath (on Jan 20th) was wrong the 1st time, second 1 was without a bible ....

are you aware that you don't need a bible to take the oath?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
you know not even George Bush could have gotten away with something so American as the Oath... but if he is in eligible to hold office... how does he speak for the American People.... he is not American... and he is being protected by the British Legal System... and is probably a brit born in kenya... damn the torpedoes full speed ahead with this impeachment and BBQ of WDC... justice department.... FBI the whole screwie lot of fasicist bastards... exile them all.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What is even sadder is the fact that 2 million people went to DC to witness an event that, in the long run, did not even count.
This resulted in the do over the following day.

DOH!!!

new topics

top topics

join