It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freedom Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This movie basically sums up important issues we face today. I make no apologies if this offends your views or if you don't agree with what's said, this is the purpose of this film. It's supposed to be in your face, challenge your world view. Watch with an open mind or skip over entirely.

Enjoy:
video.yahoo.com...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Great find! A conspiracists dream movie.
If only half this stuff is true, it's still very alarming. I love challenging friends and family's views and this will be a great movie for them to view. Even if they don't agree with any of it, it may at least open their tunnel visioned minds and help them to think critically about their world view.
It will be interesting to see how much advertising this movie gets over the next couple of months. I hope it helps people wake up to the mulitude of possibilities that exist out of the average person's reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How is it that none of this true? So the author of this movie is living in fantasy land and you have all the answers? Please enlighten us to what the truth is since you seemingly know better then I or say the author of this movie.

To say none of this is true shows an example of a person living in tunnel vision in my opinion. Did you even bother to get past the intro? I'm just scratching my head on how a person could throw out the entire movie and generalize it into a work of fiction.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by oconnection]

join