It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Dimensional Being Existing as Light or Sound?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
While looking around on youtube I happened across this.

www.youtube.com...

Although I feel this person is full of it, they bring up an interesting point.

While it is a strange thought, the idea of an other dimensional/alien intelligents existing in the form of sound or even light waves is not wholly out of the realm of possibility.

There are a great many things about the universe we do not understand, and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this subject.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
When I was younger, I used to talk to these beings that lived alongside me. I could see them as a pin-prick of bright-blue light, but I knew this wasn't their entire form.

I would talk to them, and in reply I would hear a very high-pitched 'ping' in my head, but that 'ping' contained entire sentences etc.

I didn't think others may have heard of this kind of stuff.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yes I believe there is more than what the mind and eyes can see. Now we are restricted to our 3D-world. Beings that are only sound or light. I read many stories and my image of the world beyond 3D is expanded.

It seems that there a lot of entities out there, in diferent forms and shapes, and not only beings but also other dimensions of worlds and such...

Hi, Unrealised:

Can you tell me some more about these beings, I am very interested. And what did they say to you.

Greetings,

[edit on 2-6-2009 by wolfke74]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by wolfke74]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NRA4ever333

I think it's very possible. I've had an experience with flashes of light and loud cracks in my home that I don't believe were natural occurrences.

I also think it's possible that some of the UFO orbs people see are in fact beings made of light. This could be their true form, or just how they appear to us because of our limited human vision spectrum.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Remember when nasa went into space first they thought they were meeting little creatures, and it was only bit of light or something. So you never know.

Remember the belief in dark light etc... What did the nazis call it the sun lights up our 3d reality but the black sun lights up our soul, or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I did not even consider that. This is the whole reason I posted this, to see some fresh Ideas.

UFOs that appear to be light are often seen disappearing, and reappearing, as if they are not wholly from this world.

Assuming they are beings, I wonder if they are here by accident or intentionally, or if they are even aware of our existence. In any case it would be much easier for a being composed of light to travel dimensions.

Another possibility, What if they are created as drones by a higher, more corporeal intelligence.

Sorry about rambling, just having some open musings.
Good thought provoking post, thanks

top topics

join