It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo through the astronaut's eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Guardian.co.uk just posted these wonderful pictures that i wanted to share with my fellow ATS space lovers.

LINK

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is seeing the earth as it is in that picture, make you feel like complete sht. Maybe it's just me.

All the things I hold so dear to, which all in all, you couldn't even see from space.

It'd be as if one of your fingernail atom was self concious, It really doesn't matter, noone can see further.

But I guess we are all stuck here, and nowhere to go riffling through the same sht for quite some time now, with no signs of getting out and exploring on the horizon, it is harder to stand an itch then a pain.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This our lonely blue planet ....
That is all we have, we don't even (officially) have a presence on the moon so in case of disaster...our specie and most of the others would disappear along with our technology, cultures and history

"...All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain"
Blade Runner

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Side note here... found this to be quite interesting: BBC Article: Space Headache A Real Phenomenon

It's a BBC article on how two thirds of astronauts studied experienced strong headache's in space.

After quizzing 17 seasoned astronauts they found more than two-thirds suffered from headaches on missions yet were headache free back on earth. The disabling headaches appeared unique - described by the crew as "exploding" - and were generally unrelated to common space motion sickness.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

interesting, reading right now.
thanks for your input.

top topics

join