It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberalism - Could it be caused by developmental delay?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Pepsi to your coke.....Haha, dude, I thought liberals would be more like water, Evian. You know what that says backwards.

To clarify, I am a neo-luddite technocrat immersed in post secularist reactionary fundamentalism. hehe. I drink Pepsi and Coke.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You realize everything you've listed applies to anybody who is immature, not liberal. More conservatives than liberals behave in this childish manner. I would venture even to guess that you might be among them.

I don't know why any of you are giving this goon your attention. If he's not a troll, he's either a bigot or an agent. If you want to argue though, by all means. I can't stop you. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Modern definitions of Liberalism is brought on by a lack of patience towards a desired outcome. People in this state want what they do, and act insisting and controlling and demeaning to obtain whatever it is. Liberals find themselves needing power over others the same way they accuse others of this. Its a stupid game to me. I prefer no power. Some nature for food, and a camp fire for relaxation. And a beer or something..

<< 5  6  7   >>

join