It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO video to date, in HD!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

Cheers Peterfromdk, when I first watched the video I too thought, wow. Something was nagging me though and I couldn't put my finger on it. When I watched the Maussan film and seen where this guy (Urzi) was filming from, it hit me like a bolt as to how he could be pulling it off.

Urzi who lives in Milan (2006 census states a population of 1,303,437) has seemingly filmed over 1700 sightings in 8 years and we're supposed to believe that in all this time not 1 out of that 1,303,437 has also spotted them.

He never films the "craft" arrive or leave, surely out of 1700 films he should get a deccent departing shot.

jamie maussan has no credability in my mind now as he has quite a nice little cottage industry going now filming specials for the Mexican tv market, he states that he has had experts verify that the footage is real, well he would as his pay checks are reliant on them.

I have no time for hoaxers and from this point on I will now turn off if Maussan's name is mentioned.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The idea of UFO's is not smart

I wonder if there are people out there who commit their whole life to hunting or studying UFO's. They should find something better...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In order to make a long story short i can tell you that despite he allegedly filmed MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY UFOs, he and his girlfriend are the only ones who ever saw these UFOs: talking about people with some first and last names, of course, and Cinisello Balsamo is NOT that small: but on their website (now closed www.contattomassivo.info... ) there were also some "compelling" anonymous witnesses. I don't want even try to "discredit" them: i'm not interested in their story, their story is an obvious crock: ah, he's a "fashion designer" and MANY support the theory that what he filmed are just buttons on some transparent layer in some cases, hanging from some fishing lines in other cases: no one has so much time to waste in order to film their house 24/7, this is why they will never be caught (well, once they have been, when they filmed the "flying horse" which turned out to be a ballon incidentally released by a kid during a birthday feast, according to Canale 5).
Ah, she DOES claim to be in contact with aliens, to visit their planet on regular basis abouard their spaceships etcetera: i've heard her during a broadcast, one year ago, more or less ...

[edit on 1/6/2009 by internos]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ROFL, The UFO has been superimposed on the sky.

How do I know this? Because the UFO suffers from exteme jitter, giving it the look of authenticity, but the clouds do not jitter.

So the cloud image and the saucer image could not be filmed at the same time!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you for providing your in depth knowledge of the case my friend, I think we can safely assume this case closed after this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join