It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO video to date, in HD!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I came across this clip, and it looks verry good. Im not saying it's a real UFO, but the quality is better then every other UFO video I've ever seen!

[edit on 1-6-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

HMMM..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
I came across this clip, and it looks verry good. Im not saying it's a real UFO, but the quality is better then every other UFO video I've ever seen!

I know this has been discussed here before, and was included in that MUFON UFO show on TV. It's likely some kind of hoax. There's a whole cottage industry of hoaxing UFO footage that's grown up around Jaime Maussan's show on Mexican TV, since he believes and will broadcast pretty much anything.

The things you have to ask yourself are...
If this guy is seeing these things every day, why isn't anyone else?
Does he absolutely have to take photos out those skylights?
Why doesn't he get multiple cameras to take photos from multiple angles?
If this was really happening with the kind of frequency he says, don't you think there'd be a bigger deal made of it. That it would be more important?
... among others.

This is not a court of law. The way things operate in the UFO world is everything is assumed to be a hoax until proven otherwise. This guy has never come up with the other evidence necessary for proof.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The things you have to ask yourself are...
If this guy is seeing these things every day, why isn't anyone else?
Does he absolutely have to take photos out those skylights?
Why doesn't he get multiple cameras to take photos from multiple angles?
If this was really happening with the kind of frequency he says, don't you think there'd be a bigger deal made of it. That it would be more important?
... among others.

This is not a court of law. The way things operate in the UFO world is everything is assumed to be a hoax until proven otherwise. This guy has never come up with the other evidence necessary for proof.

There is a flaw in your logic.

• He does not state that he sees them everyday, rather he saw them between 1994-1995. That is clearly stated right at the beginning of the video.
  • Most people look ahead or at the ground, not at the sky. Also, video cameras were expensive for the average Joe in that time period, $400+.
  • He lives in an attic, his windows are at a 45+degree angle and he has to stand on something to be able to film the anomalies.
  • A bigger deal could be made of it, if people didn't assume it was a hoax by dismissing it based on pre-conceived notions such as those you've made.

While it is possible it is a hoax, the distance of the objects as well as the movement are not in-line with all the theories stating it is something on a string. Also, the individual has nothing to gain by making these videos other than spreading the awareness that there are "strange" things in our skies.

I wonder how many people do not release footage or photos simply because they fear they will be ridiculed by others.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Italians do it better.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The thing that I find strange is that there seem to be different models. It is consistent with people sighting different UFOs and if it is a Hoax, he has really thought about it. I am quite impressed with this footage.

On a side note. I saw a video once that looked like bird feeder. Here it seems to appear as well. I will look to see if I can find it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I wonder how many people do not release footage or photos simply because they fear they will be ridiculed by others.

From the number of lousy and hoaxed videos on YouTube these days, my guess would be... none.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Interesting footage...Quite detailed, I am a little skeptical because I thought I could see the glare of a string towards the end of the video, but it could have been something else like a lens flair.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just figures a video comes out and people ignore it and think it's too good to be true...a great video and does look too good to be true, how hovw others not noticed?? Because nobody pays attention!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I think I remember internos saying something about the activity going on in Milan, Italy. This may be related, I will send him a u2u and see. The video does look good, but until further analysis I must remain open.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Balloon tethered to the house or ground or a small model tethered to the ground but held aloft by a helium or small hot air balloon. The object is focused to the point where it looks far closer to the shooter than the clouds. That's my initial reaction anyway.

Worth looking at, but Mausson did a nice job with those original videos from the solar eclipse. Two explanations there: knowing a solar eclipse was coming up, well organized pranksters put some balloons up in the air or it was an advanced craft. This level stuff doesn't help.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13
Balloon tethered to the house or ground or a small model tethered to the ground but held aloft by a helium or small hot air balloon. The object is focused to the point where it looks far closer to the shooter than the clouds. That's my initial reaction anyway.

Worth looking at, but Mausson did a nice job with those original videos from the solar eclipse. Two explanations there: knowing a solar eclipse was coming up, well organized pranksters put some balloons up in the air or it was an advanced craft. This level stuff doesn't help.

Im thinking you might be very close if you were going to hide a string he shot it in the perfect conditions for it the object would need to have the sun near by magicians use this trick when they want to look like there walking on air.If viewed from direction facing away from the light source the string becomes apparent.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Im thinking you might be very close if you were going to hide a string he shot it in the perfect conditions for it the object would need to have the sun near by magicians use this trick when they want to look like there walking on air.If viewed from direction facing away from the light source the string becomes apparent.

Some very thin but strong fishing line would do a better job and be less visible. That just looks to me like a kid being a kid. Any time some individual is coming up with multiple videos is a huge red flag to me.

One thing I would like to see happen is the computer graphics guys who can do some amazing work, some of it labeled as CGI, and post it on youtube would take those skills and recreate well known sightings as best they can. That would be great . . . . and educational!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is a shiny gas cap from a car placed on a sky light nothing more. First one side of the gas cap and then the other. Thats why it is so shaky so people won't see it too clearly.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i am italian and the guy sounded quite genuine.
it was funny when he started to tell his girlfriend to call the grandmother LOL

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think he has filmed a Jeans button through a Velux window or sky light, and here are some of my UFOs made in that way

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here, from just a week ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peterfromdk, I like your post

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is already being disscused.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my take on it.
www.youtube.com...

Also on an Italian (which I don't speak) Marco32 has a theory regarding what people think is a string. The guy has diagrams so you don't need to speek Italian.

www.ufologia.biz...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterfromdk
I think he has filmed a Jeans button through a Velux window or sky light, and here are some of my UFOs made in that way

I think you found the answer im giving you a star on this one you deserve it! Your photo is an amazing representation!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Hey yeebsy
I think what you showed is exactly what he is doing, therefore he can not film them from the streets as Jaime MAUSSANE asking him to do

[edit on 1-6-2009 by peterfromdk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join