It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TBM - Total body modification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Anyone else tried Total body modification? I did it with my chiropractor last week, for my cat allergies. It's really hokey stuff, but, amazingly enough, it worked like a charm. I have 2 kittens. She desensitized me to one of them last week and I'm taking the other one's hair in tomorrow with me, as well as my dog's hair. I've had terrible cat allergies since I was a small child - nose runs, sneeze, itchy red eyes. In the last few years, I've also developed contact issues, so if I touch a cat or just about any other animal, the contact point gets really itchy. After 10 minutes of total body modification last Wednesday, I kid you not, I was able to take my kitten and put him right up against my face, smell him, touch my eyes, etc. Absolutely NO reaction. It's amazing. She said it will hold as long as I don't get stressed out. stress can bring the allergy back according to my chiro.

So I'm just going to go through life chillin.

Anyone else tried this for allergies? Chiropractor told me she has 99.9% success with it

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been to the chiro, but never experienced anything like that however. Allthough, I have experienced a lot of pain, pulling and shoving!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am interested. What exactly did your doctor do to create such awesome results?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
A link Here's another link that describes it:Total Body Modification link This is a vauge description of it.

It's like your body is a computer and the therapist reprograms it. That's the best analogy for it. Not ever chiropractor will do TBM or even knows what it is. You'll probably have to get the phone book out and do some research by calling offices, to try to find one that does it. They don't necessarily have to be a chiropractor though -- anyone into alternative healing, might be trained in Tbm - you just have to ask.

top topics

join