It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what topic got you most interested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have been on here for three months now and I must say the one topic I never really heard of before ATS is MK Ultra. I really enjoy the aliens/ufo forums as to that is why I joined but all the other things I have found on here have had me speechless at times. MK Ultra is one of my favorites for some reason. It just amazed me when I started reading and reading more into this and other mind control programs. I was up til 1am last night reading various survivor stories and declassified documents. I guess this got to me most because these are done on people who have no real say in what is being done to them. I have always been fascinated by the mind and this is probably why this stands out most to me. The things they have done to others is just completely nuts!
Anyways I was wondering what other peoples most shocking topic is/was they found on here when they first started. This is one topic I read about daily since I started.

I didnt know where to put this so move it if needed

[edit on 5/31/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I like the Ailens/UFOs, Paranormal, 9/11, and political conspiracy forums.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I joined this site because anytime I did a google search on aliens, ufo's or paranormal it always brought me here. After I read a little on here I joined and then read a whole lot more and became very interested in the mind controls programs esp MK Ultra.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I have been reading up on the theories by Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock on the possibility of some very ancient civilization pre-dating the usual ones taught in history.

I also have always been interested in flying saucers, and am currently reading the book "Shoot Them Down" by Frank Feschino. The book is about the Summer of 1952 flying saucer wave, and the dogfights USAF fighters got into with such craft. The book is extremely well researched, and has plenty of bibliographical sources.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I will have to check those names out. I love ancient civilizations.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I loves to read about the UFO and the wars that go happen all the time. This iste has many information on said things

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by David Eden Lane

Yeah the UFO forum is one of my favorites! I am on here every minute I can. I even bring my laptop to work so I can read! This site is very addictive!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
what brought me to ATS was the variety and content. i've joined and posted on several boards. this is probably the largest community of inquiring minds that i've encountered. i could do without the heavy censorship, but hey pobody's nerfect.

i read posts and articles a couple of years before joining. found myself citing ATS (on other boards) to the point where i caved in, signed up, and eventually abandoned the lesser gods.

as far as what sparked my interest in the unknown... my first exposure was UFO/MIB. it was my first elective book report in grade school. oddly enough, i just randomly grabbed a book off of the library shelf, and viola.

these days i mostly just use ATS as a news source.

i do not "believe" in UFO because i think that having to "believe" in them is a misrepresentation of the facts. many remain unidentified, they fly (so to speak), and they exist. no faith required. whom or what they are at this point is total speculation. though i am inclined to assume that most of them are "ours", being next gen technology that is privy to a select few, primarily highly departmentalized elements within the military and government.

i am intrigued by all aspects of anomalous phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

join