It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im from china, open to talk about politics, military, economics, human rights etc...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've been reading this site for quite a while and find that some people don't really know about china while they're posting their views. therefore i decide to start this thread to share what i know about my country and my understanding of some issues with this community, hope to make some friends here.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadTG
I've been reading this site for quite a while and find that some people don't really know about china while they're posting their views. therefore i decide to start this thread to share what i know about my country and my understanding of some issues with this community, hope to make some friends here.

welcome to ATS, but are you in china now? i thought the internet there was monitored. i guess i better tell my son to start learning chinese, because china and the arabs pretty much own america by the massive purchase of our treasury bills. because of future inflationary trends in the US, let's just say it might get ugly here soon. might be wise to start looking at other places to live...new zealand, australia comes to mind. the aussies and kiwis are likeable blokes, just don't critisize their soccor teams and you'll do fine.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

economics-China has proved itself to be excellent in economic managment

human rights-human rights are always lacking in developing nations . even while USA was developing and entering industrail age , it had several severe human issues like slavery,trafficking ,racism , lack of sanctity of human life , genocide against tens of millions of native indians .
china human rights are no nothing compared to the human rights issues that USA had when it was developing
politics - the authoritarian setup is effieicent , but not a fair one . but the chinese govt will attempt to democratize as its citizens become more and more wealthy

military - the chinese is defensive oriented , unlike the american military which is destruction , genocide and plunder oriented for the purpose of looting third world countries that do not bow to USA
Chinese military is peace and defence oriented , while US military is aggression based for world domination and plunder of third world

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Please do not take any offense to my comments...

How come I feel so disconnected from China? I cannot even name the leader of China off the top of my head, if there even is one, I feel like I know little to nothing about the recent history of China. China has the worlds largest population, but
I feel thats all they have. I feel that China's policy towards the world is "I like what you have, but I can make it cheaper, and make more of them, who cares if it works"

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

Yes jimmyx, Im in shenzhen China( near HK or u can say connected to HK) known as one of the miracle cities built from the gound in just 30 years. as for studying chinese, I don't think it's quite necessary as many people speak english in china. and of course if he is interested in chinese culture or want to know more about china , that's another case.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

I cannot agree with u more, no government is perfect, I hate our government especially for corruption. and I can tell u china is no hostile to USA, we just wonna open our shops and do business.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Kombatt98

I cannot agree with u more, no government is perfect, I hate our government especially for corruption. and I can tell u china is no hostile to USA, we just wonna open our shops and do business.

interesting

I can tell u china is no hostile to USA, we just wonna open our shops and do business.

the US media shows China as hostile ,aggressive towards USA

I cannot agree with u more, no government is perfect,

agreed

I cannot agree with u more

what are u refering to ?

I hate our government especially for corruption

but doesn't china have death sentence for corrupt officiers? seriously ,USA doesn't and bureaucracy manages to get away with lot of corruption .e.g. like the criminal bailouts of banks

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by nomadTG

Yes jimmyx, Im in shenzhen China( near HK or u can say connected to HK) known as one of the miracle cities built from the gound in just 30 years. as for studying chinese, I don't think it's quite necessary as many people speak english in china. and of course if he is interested in chinese culture or want to know more about china , that's another case.

Hi, I know Shenzhen very well - I used to work in a factory inbetween Shilong and Guangdong for a little over a year.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Does the Chinease government allow new medical technologies like the "rife Machine" to be used?

Why does china not allow North Korean refugees travel through china to mongolia?

How many state controled radio and television programs are their in China?

Is this site on Chinas banned internet site list or are you useing a proxy service to circumvent the internet censors of China?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Does the Chinease government allow new medical technologies like the "rife Machine" to be used?

Why does china not allow North Korean refugees travel through china to mongolia?

NK's don't to go to Mongolia they want to stay in China.

Is this site on Chinas banned internet site list or are you useing a proxy service to circumvent the internet censors of China?

No this site is not banned, I used it all the time in China.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello. I am sure that China is a great country , but just as any other country has its own problems. Personally i would like to ask if there are feeling in Chinese mainstream society/media/military that there is someone who wants to dismantle China and that China needs to be stronger to prevent it.
Also what is Chinese position (as far as you see it, naturally) toward Mongolia, Siberia and N/S Koreas.
Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

It's okay to not to know any leaders of china, people learn what they're interested in.
For "Made in China", i don't fully agree with u , china doesn't just make low quality products, if u ever get something that does not work well that's because the dealer from your country accept it that way. Im in shenzhen, in this town only we have 10 million people working in factories producing electronics, and mostly these factories has around 100 employees, all the chips are from Japan , korea, taiwan, USA, so basically we just do some assemly work here. as B2B become popular, customer just need one click on B2B website like alibaba, globalsources to get quotation from hundreds of suppliers which most likely provide products with same appreance and functions, so customer turn to be favourite with lower price items( u need to know low price means low cost, low cost means low quality chips), this is a vicious circle, I hate this, I don't wonna deal with garbage, But price is almost the only thing for small factories to compete in the market.
Here we also have companies with real innovation like ZTE, Huawei which is the most competitive rival for Cisco.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

but doesn't china have death sentence for corrupt officiers? seriously ,USA doesn't and bureaucracy manages to get away with lot of corruption .e.g. like the criminal bailouts of banks

Yes we have death penalty, but Money&Power will always prevail, that's true all over the world, what can I say! The party prefers their corrupt members in position rather than some one oppose their policies just like china prefer a NK with nukes rather than a US military base near the YaLu River!

Anti-corruption is a hot topic here for a few years, but no one really believes that, it's all just a show. the former premier Zhu RongJi said " if u counter corruption, the party will fall; otherwise the country will fall". u can tell how serious this problem is!

corruption! that's what happens when power got no leverage!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes we have death penalty, but Money&Power will always prevail, that's true all over the world, what can I say! The party prefers their corrupt members in position rather than some one oppose their policies just like china prefer a NK with nukes rather than a US military base near the YaLu River!

Anti-corruption is a hot topic here for a few years, but no one really believes that, it's all just a show. the former premier Zhu RongJi said " if u counter corruption, the party will fall; otherwise the country will fall". u can tell how serious this problem is!

corruption! that's what happens when power got no leverage!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

People hate Japan, but we think USA is the most potential power that will threat china as USA continue to sell weapons to Taiwan and conduct ambiguity policy to Taiwan.

As u know china experienced many invasions in the past 200 years which we see as a mark of shame thefore no one(no regime can afford the consquence the lose Taiwan), If u come to china and ask some random guys in the street "would u fight for Taiwan unification" I can assure u more than 99% of the people will say Yes.

As for Mongolia, Siberia and N/S Koreas.

We accept them as independent countries, siberia is not our core interest, we don't care what other powers do to them , as for Mongolia and NK, i think u can still remeber what happened 50 years ago in korean peninsula, china willing to scarifice 1 million to keep NATO away from the YaLu river. So let's hope the nasty scenario will not be true forever. I hate war althrough im not afraid of war!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

A: Sorry I don't really know, but if the technologies proved to be effective, there is no way they will object, china is not so consertive like most people think it is

A: No NK wonna go Mongolia even if they do , i think u'r going to agree with me that USA will never let mexicans to travel freely all the way through USA to Canada.

How many state controled radio and television programs are their in China?

A: They have full controll, if the government think an information source is harmful to the "harmony", they will bolck it

A: This site is not blocked, but Youtube is blocked. coz not so many people know this site

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

There is some debate about the rife machine but I use mine to help people effectively.

As for Mexicans crossing our border to goto Canada Before 911 they could and Canadians could freely travel into the US and into Mexico.. Since 911 we have had some insane passport restrictions by many of our previous standards.

Thank you for your insightful answers and now

MORE REVEALING QUESTIONS

Does China have the best sushi?

What kind of home do you live in?

How do you get to and from work?

Is unemployment a problem for China?

Thanks again for your answers so far!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

reply to post by nomadTG

Hi, I know Shenzhen very well - I used to work in a factory inbetween Shilong and Guangdong for a little over a year.

Hi Rouge1, I guess u mean Dongguan, and welcome to china again, contact me, i'll buy u a drink

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you ever get a chance to visit the sunny southeast Georgia, USA coast my friends and I will give you the grand tour and serve you a meal of southern soul food.

What position do women hold in the government and the home setting in China? Are women thought to be lower class than men?

Many years ago I was set to go to China with a mission team and a friend of mine with the State Department advised me not to go. The mission was sponsored by a church group and my friend told me he feared for my life if I did go.

Is there still a danger for missionaries from the USA to work with the people in China and share Christian views?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
nomad, look up in your tool bar. There's a red button that says "u2us". That private messages. Click on it please.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join