It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im from china, open to talk about politics, military, economics, human rights etc...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by nomadTG

There is some debate about the rife machine but I use mine to help people effectively.

As for Mexicans crossing our border to goto Canada Before 911 they could and Canadians could freely travel into the US and into Mexico.. Since 911 we have had some insane passport restrictions by many of our previous standards.

Thank you for your insightful answers and now

MORE REVEALING QUESTIONS

Does China have the best sushi?

Chinese people like cooked food, but more and more restaurant offer sushi for foreigners and people who would like to try something new, in one word , sushi is not pop here

What kind of home do you live in?

My family leave in another city , shenzhen is a migrant city for people like me to pursuse to our dreams! im still paying for rent : )

How do you get to and from work?

I work as sales manager in a domestic company as sales manager and SOHO now

Is unemployment a problem for China?

For migrant workers working in factories, if factories have no biz , they can go home for their crops, so no big deal
but for college graduats , that's a serious problem, for most of them "u graduate means u get unemployed"

Thanks again for your answers so far!!

At last , u'r quite welcome to raise questions

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello nomadTG,

I am a Chinese too. I have long relationship & personal experience with China (because I used to have a company in China).

About your description, you are good. In fact, u are so good that people like u is actually rare inside China. So may I ask how long you live inside China (& if u studied overseas before?), and, may I ask if u are a CCP (Chinese Communist Party) member? Excuse me, but, U see, sometimes the way u said "WE", sounds like u represent all Chinese people as an CCP Official always do.

Don't get me wrong, I agree & admire u.
But I would like to add something when u said "If u come to china and ask some random guys in the street "would u fight for Taiwan unification" I can assure u more than 99% of the people will say Yes. As for Mongolia, Siberia and N/S Koreas." -- this was MAINLY because China controls every media and hypnotise people for years, and, secondly, people alway scare to said something different with the dictatorship government, especailly talking to foreigner!

If u ask on street about 64 incident, 99% still don't really know what had happened (even until today). If u ask on street today -- where did SARS from, 90% of the China population will still say "Hong Kong". Oh Yes, I asked.

Honestly, this is why I feel really worry when u appears like this here.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was not specific enough. Please forgive me.

When I asked where you lived?

I meant: Do you live in a small apartment or some kind of dorm or a real house? To put it differently What KIND of place do you live in?

Do you walk to work or bicycle or use public transportation or are you a car owner?

Awesome answers. I had no idea that unemployment meant different things for different Chinese folks .

Not many in the USA grow their own food so we either get a paycheck or get hungry....for the most part.

Do people from China ever express a desire to leave china for other nations like Japan ??or....well I have no idea where else A person from China would like to go but do please tell me.?

Do you have a Wal-Mart in your city?

hmmmmmm not big on sushi eh?... I have only eaten sushi once in my life...If that was all I was ever to eat for the rest of my life I would always be happy.

Sushi TASTES GREAT!!! to me at least.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by titorite]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank u very much for ur hospility, female is absolutely equal to male here. we don't ban any religion here, statistics suggests there're 50 million christians here in china althrough i don't know the exact number, chinese people is one of the most kind on this planet, so u don't need to worry about your safety as long as u don't piss off the party, remember not to post anything agains the party " here party is the god"

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi Nomad, I have a question for you with regards to drill bits. I recently bought a set of 6 drill bits marked ' Made in China ' for £1.99 in a UK Store. They were frankly rubbish and blunted before I could drill through thin mild steel plate. My son days later, separately bought a similar looking set of drills for £6.99 and they were of excellent quality and made of HSS steel and also ' Made in China '

My question is, was the more expensive set of bits manufactured in a Factory owned by a foreign owned Company and staffed with Chinese workers, and were the inferior bits made by a Chinese owned Company also employing locals ?

I am very curious regarding this difference in quality. Thanks friend

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi and wellcome

i once saw "the subs" some band from china , and they said in a funnie way

its the same capitalism the only diffrence between this and china is that we only have one party.

thought that was kinda funine ,

but anyways question

how much cost a drivers licence ?

do you belive the chinese have a base on the moon ?

and finaly do you have ski resorts in china ?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

Hi CONTACT, I agree with you about the media control part. I never believe what the government say. I take CCTV only as a good clock. as for I always say "we" that's because when u'r doing anything with a foreigner u r the country!

I don't like the commnuist party, I don't like them at all, my grand father was a high ranking officer with theKMT and our family got a lot of trouble during the cultural revolution for this reason and I failed to entering military college also for the same reason!

I hate a lot of things they're doing right now , but i cannot denny china today is the most strongest for the last 200 years. I also do not believe the west is happy to see tawain unification even if china became democratic the way they want it. so im one of those who are willing to scarfice democracy for the rise of this nation! china today still need powerful centralism, western intel agencies never stop seperate this nation! that's how the world works! i guess I most of the people in Iraq hope saddam still in power today , what do u think?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I was not specific enough. Please forgive me.

When I asked where you lived?

I meant: Do you live in a small apartment or some kind of dorm or a real house? To put it differently What KIND of place do you live in?

I leave in small department

Do you walk to work or bicycle or use public transportation or are you a car owner?

Yes I walked to work before. in this city we have around 13 million people but less than 1 million cars , most of the people take public transportaion

Awesome answers. I had no idea that unemployment meant different things for different Chinese folks .

Not many in the USA grow their own food so we either get a paycheck or get hungry....for the most part.

Do people from China ever express a desire to leave china for other nations like Japan ??or....well I have no idea where else A person from China would like to go but do please tell me.?

People wanted to move to canada, america, Australia, but not Japan, you'll know how much the chinese hate japan if u come to china, our generation even have a more hostile attitude against japan than the previous generation may be coz it's eaiser for people to access infos about the invasion and slaughter as internet become pop. after the crisis happen , fewer people like to move out.

Do you have a Wal-Mart in your city?

Yes we have Wal-Mart here.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by titorite]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by big gee
Hi Nomad, I have a question for you with regards to drill bits. I recently bought a set of 6 drill bits marked ' Made in China ' for £1.99 in a UK Store. They were frankly rubbish and blunted before I could drill through thin mild steel plate. My son days later, separately bought a similar looking set of drills for £6.99 and they were of excellent quality and made of HSS steel and also ' Made in China '

My question is, was the more expensive set of bits manufactured in a Factory owned by a foreign owned Company and staffed with Chinese workers, and were the inferior bits made by a Chinese owned Company also employing locals ?

I am very curious regarding this difference in quality. Thanks friend

They're all made by pure chiese firms, u see there is no so called high tech for these items, in my last reply for a US friend, Low price means low cost, low cost means low quality. u can buy low quality prducts there coz ur dealers accepted it that way. .

as B2B become dominant in internation biz for samll companies, customer can access hundreds of quotation for the same products with only one click , so the only thing small companies got to compete is the price ,as dealers keep asking for low price, u cann't expect high quality.!this is a vicious circle! I'm trying to find a way out of this, but its difficult for small companies to avoid price war!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
Hi and wellcome

its the same capitalism the only diffrence between this and china is that we only have one party.

but anyways question

China is totally capitalism, this world is controled by some powerfull organization, In the west, countries are controled by bankers and weapon producers. I never believe your government always conduct policy for the good of the people ! in china the party control the nation. that's the only difference.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi Nomad

i have always been fascinated with China, the people are lovely people, bad people in the government though, as you said as in all governments around the world.

the YaLu River, was the UN banned from building their base there because of damage to the environment?

i imagine the Chinese people are more in "tune" spiritually compared to the rest of us?

i'm not sure, can you tell me please?

what do you the chinese make of ufo's are there many sightings there?

MM

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadTG

Originally posted by zerbot565
Hi and wellcome

but anyways question

China is totally capitalism, this world is controled by some powerfull organization, In the west, countries are controled by bankers and weapon producers. I never believe your government always conduct policy for the good of the people ! in china the party control the nation. that's the only difference.

takes around 4000rmb/600usd for the driver license( including the cost for learning to drive in about one month time)

China don't have any base out of the earth now, but we'll( u and us). human race will strech outside the earth, that's unstopable. just like spain and Portugal explore the new land 500 years ago. this is decided when Einstein's equation recognized true!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Titorite Sushi is Japanese

Sorry, not a one liner, that was just starting to get to me lol im riddled with ADD

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

Very interesting thread nomadTG. Thank you for opening up China to all of us at ATS. I too was a tourist of this site for a long time. Finally I decided to join the site and enter the fray. This is a very interesting thread. China to many in the West is an enigma. We know that the US is financed by China and that many of the manufacturers in the US conduct business there but what do we really know about the inner-workings from the ground up. We know nothing of the everyday trials and tribulations of the Chinese people. I have always been fascinated by your country and its long celebrated history. However, I like many, believe there are skeletons in China's closet. Now our country is no saint, but China could do better in terms of human rights and equality. I understand it is difficult to govern a nation as large as your own but harsh repressive tactics prove futile over time and history is a great example of that. What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
Hi Nomad

i have always been fascinated with China, the people are lovely people, bad people in the government though, as you said as in all governments around the world.

Thank you very much for this view

the YaLu River, was the UN banned from building their base there because of damage to the environment?

That's a game between super powers , small countries are always vitims, korea, Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan etc etc.... a base near the river doesn't mean just off the shore and UN will not ban anything like this, this is between US&China/Russia

i imagine the Chinese people are more in "tune" spiritually compared to the rest of us?

i'm not sure, can you tell me please?

Yes u'r right, we are , u can tell when the earthquake happened , u can tell when western countries distrupt the torch rally!

Honestly I want the western world to critize chinese government for human rights , that's a leverage to force them to reform , but something like dirupt the torch rally. no chinese will support that. people need to understand this is a even for the whole nation not the government!

what do you the chinese make of ufo's are there many sightings there?

MM

No, we don't talk a lot about ufo here , most people think its a trick

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by nomadTG

Very interesting thread nomadTG. Thank you for opening up China to all of us at ATS. I too was a tourist of this site for a long time. Finally I decided to join the site and enter the fray. This is a very interesting thread. China to many in the West is an enigma. We know that the US is financed by China and that many of the manufacturers in the US conduct business there but what do we really know about the inner-workings from the ground up. We know nothing of the everyday trials and tribulations of the Chinese people. I have always been fascinated by your country and its long celebrated history. However, I like many, believe there are skeletons in China's closet. Now our country is no saint, but China could do better in terms of human rights and equality. I understand it is difficult to govern a nation as large as your own but harsh repressive tactics prove futile over time and history is a great example of that. What are your thoughts?

Chiese government has full control of the media, that's a truth, they think a highly centralised government would be efficient to gather resources to conduct big projects, u can see we still have 5 years plan right now ,that's a legacy from USSR.

But as I said before the world is controled by some powerful organizations, in the west, its the bankers and weapon producers and big firms control, and I think your government work for their interests but not normal people , interest for normal citizen just collateral result. in china the government is the most profitable company. we can only have more democracy when the power of the middle class grow to balance the government power! Im a realist

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nomad, what do you think your country will do, in terms of North Korea? China has always been the big brother to North Korea since the days of their involvement in the Korean War. Will they join the other countries if it boils down to a military response? Or will they side with North Korea? To me, I find the rumblings on your border, as very alarming. Almost as serious as the Cuban Missle Crisis, and I believe the countries involved shouldn't take North Korea's provocations lightly. Any attack on South Korea or Japan would be economically devastating to all countries doing business in that region of the world. The economy is already in the pits. Your views? Thanks

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadTG

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by nomadTG

Chiese government has full control of the media, that's a truth, they think a highly centralised government would be efficient to gather resources to conduct big projects, u can see we still have 5 years plan right now ,that's a legacy from USSR.

But as I said before the world is controled by some powerful organizations, in the west, its the bankers and weapon producers and big firms control, and I think your government work for their interests but not normal people , interest for normal citizen just collateral result. in china the government is the most profitable company. we can only have more democracy when the power of the middle class grow to balance the government power! Im a realist

We don't acctually have child labor problem here like u think, we have 0.9 billion people live in rural area. but only 0.14 migrant workers , that means 0.75 billion live on growing crops and raise pigs! and they acctually just need to work less than 2 months in a year , can u imagine that!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

I couldn't have asked for a better response. You are experiencing the same problems we deal with in the United States. I agree their is a banking cartel running the show and our government officials are just pawns in the chess game they have before us. One way or another their agenda is allowed to proceed. Through means of diplomacy, armed conflict, civil unrest, or elections. Here in America, a vast majority of the people are only interested in their television shows, fast food, what celebrity did this and that, and many more trivial pursuits. Is it like that for you where you live? Anyway, great response!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

thank you for being open to conversation, i have book marked this thread, and will be back to ask you some of the more important questions i have when they arise in my mind again.

thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join