It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I did some searches when the story came out on MUFON website: after the first unsuccessful attempts, i've found an Antonio Di Bello, lawyer:
Link # 1
Link # 2

But this proves just the existence of a an Antonio Di Bello, lawyer, in Italy: I honestly doubt that it's the real name of the guy who is spreading uncorroborated claims of the existence of proofs of extraterrestrial civilizations: and the images, regardless they come from him or they don't, aren't even deserving to be downloaded. Just my two €. cents

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There seems to be a bit of effort going into this. Could Titor be back?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
There seems to be a bit of effort going into this. Could Titor be back?

Yeah I think there is a bit of Titor inspiration here.

*Titor - Taymour

*Viral posts saying the same thing in many notable UFO related sites.

*And all a load of rubbish!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Anybody who has to tell you he is a lawyer over and over is clearly not a lawyer. I would be wary of this bit of info.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, Taymour just posted under this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately the two links Taymour provided don't work.

Peace!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The links he posted dont work, but he reposts the images 1 reply down.

Just one image of a crop circle and the other of a close up of the hoag mars face ....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He hasn't responded to my U2U, or this thread (which is currently on the home page) so it would appear he is either avoiding this. I think if it is found he is a hoaxer the MODs should ban him. Nothing makes me more mad then a hoaxer.

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"I'm an italian Lawyer..."

...He didn't capitalize Italian. I wouldn't want him to be my lawyer

BUT...interesting..

s&f

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Apparently, he made a thread promising undeniable proof of alien civilizations, and then disappeared.

Oh dear lord,

Mabey I should start a thread about the deja vu I just experienced

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
Maybe I should start a thread about the deja vu I just experienced

I liked that

Internos and Chadwickus: evening fellas

A quick question to both of you: do those screenshots ring a bell - as in a very old (as in three years or so) badly-faked Lunar exploration vid on Youtube?

A lot of those screen-caps look like they are from that awful vid, which purported to show 'proof of Alien habitation.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I just checked your links and the second one show an Antonio DI Bello having his office at Bari which it's the city he said he is coming from, so it's very possible it could be him and it could be the real deal but we should stay "paranoid" about what he claim having in his hand.

Nice catch

[edit on 31-5-2009 by ufopunx]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am starting to think 'disclosure' involves the taking of people like us on ATS and making us look like monkeys.

"Yes, Mr. President. They are hooting and peeling bananas as we speak".

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I am starting to think 'disclosure' involves the taking of people like us on ATS and making us look like monkeys.

"Yes, Mr. President. They are hooting and peeling bananas as we speak".

All the more reason for us to find out if this guy is legit, and expose him if he is not

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
why is it when ever someone has absolute proof in this field, they always have to tell everyone, *I HAVE THE PROOF just cant let you see it yet for such and such reason.*

then they don't fallow threw and you get a bunch of supporters (who have seen nothing) saying *oh the government or PTB have eliminated him because his proof was so amazing.*

tell you what, if i had absolute proof (and it was photographs or a video) i wouldn't tell anyone while i made about a thousand copies, prepared to upload it on as many free servers as i could (such as ATS); and prepare to contact in person, all my local news agency's that are within a 2 hour drive of my location.

Then all at once i would start uploading; mailing off the pictures from different post boxes under different return addresses in unalike envelopes to all the major news company's, after which i would barrey several copy's and tell trusted friends of there locations, finally i would drive to the near by television stations and show them what i had, letting them know about the enviable fame there station will receive for being the first to cover this story.

hopefully that would work a lot better then just playing on peoples hope for disclosure.

edited for clarity.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by hermanthegerman]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
I just checked your links and the second one show an Antonio DI Bello having his office at Bari which it's the city he said he is coming from, so it's very possible it could be him and it could be the real deal....
[edit on 31-5-2009 by ufopunx]

It's also possible/probable that he simply fished an ID off the net that could offer some validation, but not enough info to easily reveal a fraudster.

I am becoming more positive by the minute that those screen-caps or vid-caps are the same video I saw almost three years. If that is the case, then it raises alarm bells indeed.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Are we sure this isn't Leo Zagami or someone of that ilk???

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Reports that start with "This is not a joke" usually are or a deliberate hoax.

My 2 cents.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
The links he posted dont work, but he reposts the images 1 reply down.

Just one image of a crop circle and the other of a close up of the hoag mars face ....

That is actually very interesting that he linked the two together. I don't know if anyone on ATS is privy to who Goro Adachi is but he's pretty amazing. Here's his take on the alien/disc crop circle and how it relates to Mars and the Mars face.

GoroAdachi.com/Etemenanki

It's a long read but I think you should read it. I'm off to post this in the Face on Mars destruction discussion. maybe it could shed some light.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are many more clues in his orginal email that I find odd.

He mentions that he speaks English poorly. But there is at least 1 sentence that is well formed.

I can't give you the authorization to publish them.

With the exception that the sentence ends in a prepostition (Sorry, Mom was an English teacher) it is well worded.

The other suspect items include near perfect puncuation. Comma's, Apostrophies, most Capitalization (except italian).

Doesn't seem very credible at this stage. Still listening though.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
Internos and Chadwickus: evening fellas

A quick question to both of you: do those screenshots ring a bell - as in a very old (as in three years or so) badly-faked Lunar exploration vid on Youtube?

hi, mckyle

I think that you are referring to the "Apollo 20" saga videos:
in my opinion these ones are images coming from different, multiple sources showing multiple planets and/or moons and are not related to those videos: from an extremely narrow area it's almost impossible to determine from where exactly they come from, but they do look to be shots taken from satellites/probes, (as claimed by this mysterious guy, btw):
but, in all honestly, i think that the whole story is not to be taken seriously.

• A copy of the video was uploaded to Metacafe on May 2 2009
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4f10f5a5293298d3.jpg[/atsimg]

• Member Taymour joined ATS on May 3 2009 (date format in the next screenshot is d/m/yyyy)
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/932eaa40c863d68a.jpg[/atsimg]

• The story was shared on MUFON website on May 23
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ccafe4b71e32eb2b.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, the problem is that when asked to provide us with the image numbers/sources he just answered:

Originally posted by Taymour
    reply to post by internos

First of all sorry for my bad english.
    Thanks All for your advice, but I really can't give others clues. This video and those images are REAL. Believe me. I saw, whit my own eyes the huge "ANOMALIES". But this matter is very serious... and could put in danger the job of my client and worse...
    As I said The only thing that we can do is to submit this video and those image to skilled people (Images technicians or geologists) to verify again and again the genuineness. THEN... ANOTHER STEP....
    Thanks To ATS!!

Why should be dangerous for him to share some public images sources, and at the same time should be harmless to share his REAL name and REAL activity? He says that he doesn't want to "put in danger the job of his client" but at the same time he shares his first and last name and even the town where he operates (Bari).
    Since the video is just a bunch of random images showing nothing but formations whatsoever, i wonder what is the purpose of orchestrating all this, and i agree with mckyle: he could have used just some random real name (there would be the email addy of the REAL Di Bello Lawyer: i could contact him but i don't know what to say in my email: "are you the guy who is claiming etc etc" or "someone is claiming to be you and etc etc"
    etc etc etc

[edit on 31/5/2009 by internos]

• top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join