It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK 9/11 Truth movement please stop with this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What makes your voice more important than those of the family members who have questions?

What did people who are telling the family members to shut up, lose?

You have to realize 2 things, I never said anybodies voice was more important. There are also family members telling people to shut up, even the victims families are torn. Not everyone agrees and some people dont want to 'hear it'.

If you have to ask me what I lost you arent talking about the same 911 as me.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

reply to post by jprophet420

Where you there?
If so then I would encourage you reach out to people you know who where there if you can find them.
If not then it seems you don't understand.

Unless you saw and experienced what I experienced and have to live with what we have to live, you come off sounding like a complete A.
Many of the Families that are not happy with the answers they have.

Its not five or ten people as some would have you believe, many gave up seeking the truth long ago when the checks arrived but even so just because some cant be burdened with uncovering 9/11 does it imply that the families want this to go away.

Do you think that they don't value their privacy?
They know most Americans don't care anymore and when they speak up people like one youtuber named troy harass them and threaten their lives.

I don't recall the OP starting the thread demanding that troy stop threatening the life of a 9/11 family member but I guess something like that would be encouraged by those near your end of the spectrum.

Lee Hamilton said the the 9/11 commission was set up to fail, The very real money trail, and now we have Physicists coming forward on TV with some disturbing allegations, I mean one would have to be brain dead to ignore it.

Think of it this way,
If your loved one, Friend or coworker was murdered and you get what has been called a failure as far as the investigation is concerned, then a money trail and new DNA evidence who the hell am I to tell you to shut up if you want to pursue it?

That's what you are doing when you tell people to shut up about 9/11

To be clear when I said that you where not affected I meant who 9/11 affects you now,
I can die if my power goes out in the middle of the night because of 9/11, I lost a Son before he was born due to the fallout of 9/11, When I wash my face I run my hands over a face that is blemished and scared because of 9/11.

Can you come even close to that? if not please explain how your opinion could possibly mater especially since it imposes on mine?

You saw it on TV and everything you use to base your opinion on the event is from a TV.
I lived it and lost a Son who was never even counted.

Pretty soon this type of debate may be a thing of the past, if NYCCAN makes it in this year all bets are off, I wonder what people like you will do if it passes and a new investigation is started?

Will you call them and demand that they stop investigating?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

One New Yorker to another, I am curious what is your position as to what happened on 9/11?

I worked for the KCDA on that day and was up in the special victims unit just after the second plane hit.

I have never bought the theory that these 19 guys did this completely on their own, but I also don't buy most of the "Truth" movement stuff either.

1) I absolutely believe that the four planes were hyjacked by 19 Muslim extremests.

2) I find it perculiar that Norad was running a drill on that exact day with a very similar senario.

3) I don't believe that the US government was involved in making 9/11 happen, but I do believe that they knew something was coming and let it happen for political reasons.

4) I am very skeptical about the reasons that WTC 7 fell. I don't beleive that towers 1 and 2 were "brought down." I saw both buildings burning and listing to the side. The South tower collapsed first even though it was hit second because it was hit much lower than the north tower. I think that the buidings would have stood if it were just the fires; however, the structural damage caused by a comercial air liner hiting the buildings at full speed (I think based on my reading and researching) is the reason they ultimately collapsed.

My family also lost someone in the attack. My second cousin (full disclosure: whom I wasn't close with) worked at Canter Fitzgerald. I saw my mother's cousin suffer the loss of a child first hand. I met and knew many MOS who lost someone.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i have to make that cop dude my enemy on ats lol

nwa was right

edit: lol samhouston1886 you are my first ever foe on the internet lol

by da way nice quote from Aristotle on the sig , wasnt his nickname "the father of lies"

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Insubordinate Soul]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

I am going to be frank, that I think your general position on this is a logical and sound one.

I feel very similar to how you feel.

Other than that I don't care to spend countless hours on ATS fighting with "debunkers" or "Truthers"

Both sides of this argument have people that lie, harass, threaten and more so there is no telling who is being truthful on any number of things, but why is the so called "official story so full of holes, omissions and distortions?

I like Ray McGovern's line, now this is a man who gave President Bush #41 his P.D.B.
Ray McGovern said that they are hiding something and like him I think we deserve to know what they are hiding.
NYCCAN if passed will resolve this issue once and for all
please google it and get the word out.

If you want the take from someone else google Detective John Carroll, he gets more specific than I can.

I am going to PM you a question I hope you don't mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insubordinate Soul
i have to make that cop dude my enemy on ats lol

nwa was right

edit: lol samhouston1886 you are my first ever foe on the internet lol

by da way nice quote from Aristotle on the sig , wasnt his nickname "the father of lies"

Wow that's great, so since you initiated this whole enemy thing, what exactly does it mean to you?

What is your intent?

By the way even a liar tells the truth sometimes, ponder your own life and lies before casting a stone at the truth.
I have worked amongst the most Richest and Poorest of what society has to offer and let me tell you that crime for the most part is a symptom of poverty.

I wonder what makes you qualified to say that this statement is not true?
What do your life experiences have to say about this subject?

Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There were no missiles. There probably wasn't a pod, but it could have been;
depends on the type of INFRARED lamp being used. The strobes on the
wingtips of the Boeings are not likely to reflect in such a manner, nor are they
likely to occur in either case just before collision. This is a compounded low
probability for two events.

The nano-thermites discovered were probably sprayed or painted on beneath
the normal fireproofing. Even NIST engineers observed that the upgrades were
much thicker than specified, 3 or 4 inches over the norm of 1 or 2 inches. The
nanothermites can be tailored for different ignition sensitivities and speeds,
as well as noise. Use of one technology in no way precludes others.

The flashes were high-intensity infrared lights that would make it through the
heavy tinted windows and bounce around in the floors to trigger detonators
or for telemetry for other controls. It's simple and reliable, much more so than RF.

It appears that the south tower flash failed; that plane was really stressed
anyway. The spot was small and dull. The perps could not afford for the
tower to remain and the burning thermites to be discovered along with all
those detonators planted in the fireproofing, ceiling, etc. Office workers
noticed lots of dust each day. The WTC1 flash is not a discharge, nor an
explosion; it casts no shadow, and it occurs and disappears too quickly.

The failure of the south tower light is why they had to send that military chopper
up on the other side away from the news cameras and have it go
flashing to trigger the remaining devices. That is why WTC2 came down first,
not because of the lower collision. The structures were bigger lower and the
overbuild ratio was higher.

If that tower had remained the burning nanothermites and devices planted
beneath the fireproofing would have ended the ballgame. The chopper took
care of that. Note that the corner/side opposite the main damage was the
direction of the tilt, before the leveling mechanism, whether microprocessor
of other, went into effect to achieve the symmetrical collapse. This is not
complicated at all for any decent engineer. TV shows of demolitions by crude
family operations have warped too many minds from the reality.

This simple, effective, and obvious mechanism seems to elude everyone in
the world, but it's the simple explanation and probably the method used.
Too many people are way out there with non-real engineering, when this is old stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Toto2

You Make A Fair Argument There. I used to think There Were Pods Involved Too.

Bones' Video & Research Clearly Show They Are Not Pods, I should have Checked A Bit more On ATS before I joined, - But You Always Miss Something, in Major False Flag Operations Like This, even if you have been researching for years.

Like Everyone Agrees, Pods Or Not - There is More Than Enough Evidence & Witnesses To Support A Conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Don't Let The Government Loyalists stress you too much samhouston1886.

You Have Plenty Of Support WORLDWIDE & It Is Growing Faster Every Day. The People Who Are Exposing The Real Truth, Exposing The Real Evidence Are In Touch With Their Surroundings/Reality - Including On A Psychological Level -

WE Will NEVER GIVE UP.

We All Support The Truth & Accept Sometimes We Make Mistakes While Exposing It.

Cheers.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Skyline666]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join