It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so random anymore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
""Note""
Presented as a letter to whom it may concern.....Enjoy or not.

How should one begin when writing to you? I have little room for error. I know if I don't describe the scenario to you, as I observed it, you will be disappointed. What can I say? I know, you are a stickler for detail.
Well this is how things went down a few days ago.
The day started off as any other day. I went to work and on the way, dropped off my wife. I punched in and began working. My coworker Leo came over to tell me some situation that had happened with some vendor, on my day off. That stuff always happens on my day off. Anyways, after dealing with a few issues and getting our stuff done, we both went outside for a bit to talk about the usual. That's when I told Leo about this weird dream I have been having. As soon as I mentioned the orbs, Leo went nuts. He had been dreaming of the same thing. I thought he was breaking my balls at first. Then I realized by the look on his face, that he was not.
The same purpleish orbs you have been dreaming of, we are too. Now here is where things get really crazy. As we are talking about this insanity, Leo remembered a dream he had when he was just a kid. The very same moment that we were in, he freaking dreamed of it. I could not believe what I was hearing. Just then I saw, as if flashing back to something, a huge silvery object covering the sun, and having a purpleish aura around it. The whole thing was swirling around, and then went black on the inside.
Clouds did some really strange things and I could see something in the blackness coming out. It looked like another planet, as if I were looking through a window. I came to from this daze, and told Leo what happened. Just as I said that, he fell backwards onto his hands and screamed, "maldeojo!".
He had seen the vision too, in his dream as a kid.
I was sufficiently freaking out at this point.
then just like that, it was all over. We were both standing there looking like we just saw "THE MOTHERSHIP" in some sci-fi movie. Some other people came to see what the commotion was about, and we agreed not to utter a peep.
Needless to say, the rest of the day, it was exceedingly hard to concentrate on work.
Later, after work, we met outside and I explained about how you and I have this connection, pertaining to the dreams and that he should not feel frightened or that he is the only one. I don't understand why, but I think that I am the catalyst for this "next level" stuff going on with us all.
Leo asked me, what I thought the purplish orbs are. I told him that I really don't know, but I can see what they do.
He decided enough was enough and went home.
I told him if there were any problems, call me on my cell.
I then described to my wife, on the ride home what had happened.
What happened next is really quite silly, but remarkable.
She jokingly suggested that I try to catch one, while I am asleep.
I laughed, but actually thought about it.
Sounds funny, I know.
So we went about our normal routine at home.
I will spare you the gruesome details of our life. ha ha ha.
Cut to the chase, I went to bed early because or my eventful day.
I fell right out too.
I slowly drifted off and became aware that I was dreaming.
Something quite new to me, I assure you.
So as I am having this "lucid" dream, I decided to see if I could conjure up one of these orbs. You know what? I did.
Then I remembered what my wife had told me to do, "try and catch one" So I did.
Now is when the twilight zone x100 happens.
As I grabbed this thing, I was violently woken up.
I sat up in bed and realized something staggering.
I was in your house.
Your wife was next to me, asking me if I was OK.
I told her I was fine, meaning you, and to go back to sleep.
You see the really fraked up thing is, when YOU woke up last night, you were in my bed, and my wife recognized you. She told me that when I woke up, she thought it was you for a split second, and then realized she was groggy and there was no way that was possible, and went back to sleep.
By the way, LEO woke up at the same time and left me a voice mail, about a dream that he had where he woke up in someone house way the hell out in Massachusetts named Pete.
He had been in the dream watching me grab the orb, as I am assuming you were as well as was this Pete. I did not see any of you though.
We all woke up where we should have been this morning. Didn't we?
So what the Frack is going on?

to be continued......

Note:
This story is loosely based upon a recurring dream I have been having about these orbs.

[edit on 31/5/2009 by reticledc]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Hey that's pretty cool!
I had to look at the name of the forum to know haha!
good job.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Whatever the intentions, liked the weirdness.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey Mark, Mike here. As if you did not know it already. I got your Email this morning and I have to tell you, brother or not, you are freaking me the hell out. This kind of crap does not happen to normal people. And what the hell does LEO have to do with any of this? Who the hell is Pete, in Massachusetts? And what the fracking hell is going on here? Are you some kind of Fracking alien? Kidding of course.
Besides the obvious dreams that are scaring the living crud out of me, and waking up in your bed, which ain't so bad cause your wife is "HOTT!!!"
What the hell are these orbs. And the planet thing. I was on the pot, looking out the window, and even though I was pretty much done, I felt like I had to crap myself again when I saw that fracking thing.
Why is this freaking happening to us?

As I see it, we have to find out what these things are. Are they something tangible, or a symbolic reference to something else.

Come over tonight, and bring LEO.
L8R

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
HI, my name is PETE.
I scarcely know where to begin, but I will do my best.
I had the most vivid dream last night about being in someone else's house.
Not sure if I was awake but I felt like I was, but it was not me.
I saw a paper on the night table, and it had your email address on it, and for some reason I remembered it when I woke up, so I decided to send an email to this address to see if I got a response.
Please don't think that I am some sort of sicko, but something very odd is going on here.
Pete...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yo Mark!! This LEO!!
You gotta come over right now dog!!
I'll explain when you get here .....
Bring Mike!!
Frack, work, and leave the girlies at home.
Y ain't choo out the door yet? "Nugget"!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hey Pete, this is Mark. I got your Email, if you want answers, meet as under the Bayonne bridge overpass tomorrow.
I will provide a MapQuest link for you.
Don't as how I know where you live.
I know you are coming all the way from Massachusetts, but I promise, we will find some answers.
There are 3 others that have been having the same dream. Me, my brother Mike and my friend and coworker Leo.
We have seen the orbs, and the eclipse.
That is all I am going to say right now.
Call me on my cell.
123-456-7890

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Narrative:

I went to meet Leo and I brought mike along.
When I got to Leo's house, he took us to the back yard, where there was a huge hole in the ground. Inside the hole was a metal cube of some kind.
I say some kind, for the reason that it looked like metal, but felt like leather.
Leo and I picked it up out of the hole. It was not that heavy, but felt solid.
We carried it up to his deck, and stared at it for a while. It was silvery, but had this strange purple iridescence to it. We knew this had something to do with what we were all going through.
Mike then yelled out, "Let's open it already!"
He nearly scared the pants off of me.
Leo called out, "la fuerza santa madre!" and slapped Mike in the back of the head.
Looking at the box, we could not find an opening. Leo got some tools and we tried to pry it open. Like I said looked like metal, felt like leather, but acted like metal when the tools touched it. We could not make a scratch. That is when we all happened to have our hands on it at the same time, that it moved. It vibrated. That is when it struck me, that we needed this guy Pete.
Somehow I knew that if all 4 of us touched it at the same time, it would open.
I then recalled, that I had sent this guy Pete, and Email, saying to meet us at under the bridge. I told Mike and Leo what was up and we all decided to go there right then and there.
So that is what we did. We took some gear with us, and we all had our go bags in the car. Which is something the 3 of us always did, having a go bag at the ready, I mean.

So we camped out that night. We did not really talk, so much as stare at that cube. At about 3 am, we hear some rustling in the brush. At first I thought it was just some stray cat wandering around looking for a handout. But then I saw a figure come out of the brush , and it was a woman.
She asked if I was Mark. I was shocked when she said she was Pete.
Here name was Petra, but her nickname among her friends was Pete.
She was of Russian , but Americanized and very nice looking.
Petra, noticed something as we were all talking, which the 3 of us never really payed any attention to. We all had green eyes.
As if we needed anything else strange going on.
So as we explained our collective stories, and told her about the cube I suggested that we all touch it.
She hesitated. I asked why. Petra then told me that she had a dream while in high school of something like this happening. All she remembered was a metal cube and some people that she did not know, and a bright flash of light and that was it. She woke up in a cold sweat.

I told here that there was nothing to worry about.
Leo said that we all have something too loose if the SHTF, here and now.
Wives, kids, and the like.

Leo said then "Nugget" it's been nice knowin ya!!"
We all touched the cube........

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Back when I first got this job, I had a hard time acclimatizing myself to how things went. I would bounce around from location to location, never staying too long in one place. That is just how they do things at the company. I guess they don't want people getting to comfortable. Whatever!
Well, a few years ago I found out I was getting bumped again, and that I was going to work with my replacement for that location, for a week or 2 before I left. That was the first time I met LEO. from the moment I first talked to him, we, were cool. I don't know why. I was just that way.
I recently began working with him again, after about 2 1/2 yrs.
It's like we have know each other forever.
We are just....... cool.
I joke around saying that we must have been brothers in another life.
That freaks him out, as in goosebumps, so I don't mention it too often.
We match wits all the time, which is half the fun.
We talk all the time about weird stuff, and strange things. I can have some pretty out there ideas, which is how I got my nickname "Nugget" He called me golden child one day, when I started talking about physics to him. I was going off on some stray tangent about energy having different properties in different dimensions.
He goes off sometimes about how he can tell what people are thinking. He knows how people will react to given stresses. It's like he reads it from a book on that person right before it happens. He often exploits this to his advantage, which I why I coined the nickname, PLAYA, PLAYA for him.
As much as I thought I knew about the job, I found out that there is always room to grow. With his skills when it comes to dealing with people, I find that I have a lot of room for improvement.
I guess that is why they move us all around from time to time.
Anyways, we became friends right off.
Once in a blue we go to the boonies and do some fishing. "A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work", as LEO always says.
I gotta hang out with his kids one day, and show them my survival skills. They get a kick out of that stuff.
I know one day, we will be in different locations again, but that does not mean that we cannot learn from each other in the mean time.
Nor does it mean we can no longer communicate.
We gotta go fishing again.....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As soon as we touched the cube, there was a bright flash of purple light.
The cube opened, corner to corner, diagonally, and a clear orb, was inside.
There were pulses light being emitted from it, that gave the sensation of static.
All of us were taken aback by this. The flashes began to increase in frequency, until the orb was just emitting light in constantly. Then the orb went black and had this purple halo around it as it began to rise up from the cube. What happened next is not so clear, because I don't think we were actually on Earth anymore at thins time. The 4 of us were standing in a grassy field, surrounded by a dense forest. The forest had structures rising from the canopy, that looked more like they were grown, instead of built. This was definitely a city though. The vegetation had an unusual blueish tinge to it. Up in the sky, there were 4 suns. The one that was closest, was very reminiscent of our own sun. It was the same size, shape, and color. 2 of the others were much further away. One was red, and the other was blue, which gave the light a strange purple tint. The furthest away, was black. Just black, with a purple halo and an immense gas cloud surrounding it which was spiraling into it. It was not a black hole, just an old burnt out star.
As we looked around, we saw strange creatures, like crustaceans, but more like insects.
Then we saw each other. Each one of us was different. Leo was tall but muscular, and had Blood red hair, like dreadlocks, and Green eyes. He also had a set of claws like kitchen knives. Underneath which were a second set of arms with more dexterous fingers.
Mike was tall, slender, and looked as if he was made of ice.
Most of his body was transparent, except a glowing blue heart, and his glowing green eyes.
Petra, was pure black and reflected no light, except for and iridescent patch on her chest.
She reflected different colors as she moved, most of which was purple.
She looked as if she was made of velvet.
Her eyes were a striking green, almost fluorescent.
Then I looked at myself in a puddle of water.
I was stocky, and built like a tank. My skin had a blueish color, with dark blue stripes, like a tiger, and a thin layer of gold fur, covered most of me.
I had a long prehensile tail with a grasping hand like appendage at the end.
One of my eyes was green the other was blue.
Each one of us was different.
Each one of us was unique.
As we looked again to the sky, we saw that there were several planets close to the one we were on, one of which, was like Earths moon.
We realized that we were from 4 different planets that had evolved simultaneously.
Petra explained that her species, was the first to travel in between planets. they instigated the exploration and communication between the rest of us.
We were in the city now, and the technology was more organic than not. Vehicles had moving parts, but looked like thy were alive. Ships, were flying overhead, and being propelled by some unseen force. There were a mix of all of our species, freely associating with one another. We came upon the citadel, which had in it's center, a Silvery round object, that cast a purple glow. We could see that beings were going in and out of it. Leo Explained, this is how we travel in between planets now. We no longer have to use craft. They discovered the technology on Petra's, planet. The planet as it turns out, is a massive conduit, that was used to place the 4 planets in this region of space, by some as of yet unknown other species.

As if this was not weird enough, we saw Earth. An image of Earth was being projected into the sky. Which is how We saw the other planets there. They are not actually there. They are like planet sized holograms. So are the suns.
Which would explain why, the planet we were on was not burnt to a cinder. The yellow sun was the native. This planet, which I am apparently from, is the HUB. The four planet alliance has been instigating travel to other worlds, and as it turns out they have taken an interest in Earth.
Mike, explained to me that since the discovery of the HUB, the four species have reached a level of ascendancy, and are able to consciously focus their intentions toward numerous goals. The life force, upon death is not lost, as he explains. It can consciously be projected and incorporated into another being, if the being is willing. No thought is gone. No life is wasted. No knowledge is gone.
The use for deception and evil is obsolete. The intentions of any being are known and it is impossible to hide them. So why not be true?
Earth has a troubled history, as did a lot of our species, in the beginning.
There is however an external force keeping the earth from transition.
It is what made us forget who we were, upon coming here. We were nearly lost to what it is, until intervention from our alliance.
The conscious intent was projected to us to discover this orb, a fail safe, so we would awaken and continue our mission. The mission is to find the source of the interference in human affair, that prevent us all from ascendancy.

All of us, awoke on the ground. As we sat up, we did not recognize ourselves in human form. We knew each other none the less and remembered everything.

Now we proceed with our mission.
We suspect a faction, that has been only a rumor until now.
A group from Alnilam. A star in the Earth constellation, Orion.
We shall see.
Until then................

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's been several weeks now, since I found out who I really am.
As I lay here in bed, staring at the ceiling, I cannot help but wonder, "Am I dreaming all this?".
I can't believe how fast everything unfolded. It seems like a hurried story. I suppose though, that I would prefer it that way though. I guess the fact that I now know something extraordinary, is enough. I can fill in the blanks later on. For now I have to contemplate my situation.
I have not heard from Leo in a while now. I know he must be freaking out.
Frack!! So am I.

As I lay here, I can't help but wonder, why.
I feel as if I'm paralyzed. Not really, but I just don't know what to do.
How am I supposed to act upon something that I cannot make sense of?
I remember my life, as it was before this happened, and it seems so far away now that I remember my former life.

That's it, I am going stir crazy. I gotta go out or something. I'll call Leo tomorrow.

I got in the car and drove to the corner store to get something to drink, and who should be there but LEO.
Wassup!!
Can you believe this sh!t? Why did you gotta go and frack everything up and make me see some next level sh!t?
Leo man, This ain't my fault. You think I wanted this to happen. I would have been perfectly content to live the life I had.
Yo, dog!! You been always talkin about knowin sh!t that human don't. You freak me out whit that sh!t, dog!!
I got the chicken skins now nugget!!
So, what are we going to do about it then, Leo?
I guess we could find these motherfrackers trying to run game on the rest of us. I got the need to lay some smack down.
I feel you on that, Leo.
So where do we start?
Maybe the orb can help us.
Let's go check it out again.
Yo dog, I ain't goin near that sh!t again!!!
Well if we want answers, I would say that is where we should start.
I got the distinct impression that you were of a predatory species, so lets use those instincts that you have. You know this is the real deal, bro!!
Alright, Mark. Let's go check that sh!t out.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am really enjoying this. I can not wait to read the next installment.

This is such a creative story.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's been 2 months since our experience, and our decision to try and figure out what is going on.
It more or less feels like it was all some incredible, surrealistic dream.

A dream that I keep trying to wake up into.
I am sitting crossed legs on the floor, with the cube on my lap, and the orb clasped in between both hands.
I keep staring at them half expecting something to happen.
I have been doing this every night this week.
At work, Leo has been telling me that nothing is happening.
Petra calls and says the same. So does mike.

As I sit here, I wonder about how this all happened.
Tired I drift off to sleep, no further in my knowing than I was the day before.

I wake up, at 1:11 am. I gotta go.
Now I know I was standing in the bathroom for at least a good minute. My cat was rubbing on my leg, demanding attention. So I pick her up and cradle her a bit and walk back to the bedroom. I see my wife, sleeping. As I get back into bed, I look at the clock and it's still 1:11am.
Huh?
I guess my mind is playing tricks on me. I turn around and face the wall, and lay there for a while.
Just for the heck of it I turn and look at the clock again.
1:11!
WTF!!!!
I get up to see what the hell is wrong.
As I do, I stepped on the cat's tail.
The funny thing is............
NO SCREECHING!
I turn go to turn on the lights, and they don't go on when I flip the switch.
OK, Now I am a bit worried.
All of a sudden a dull glow begins to appear from the bulb.
It grows steadily brighter.
Until I can see the cat.
Frozen in place.
I look outside the window, and see the rain drops falling but not going anywhere.
What the hell is going on?!?!?
I run into the living room where I put the cube hoping to see something.
The Hell I do.
The cube is glowing, and the orb is hovering above it.
there is being projected from it an interface.
A green circular shape like rings, with some interference pattern running through it.
As I reach out to try and touch it. It expands to several feet wide.
Each ring moving and aligning to some pattern.
I manipulate one of the rings and another projection forms, showing a geographical map. I want to zoom in, and it does so.
The area is that of where I used to live as a kid.
What seems like an x-ray, penetrates the ground underneath where the old grapevine was, and I see some sort of object there.
I move another ring, and another interface is generated.
The object is now in clear view, and it is another cube.
Deeper still is yet another.
Then all the interfaces disappear, and another replaces it.
It is a schematic of Earth.
The interface plots out magnetic lines and electrical medians.
Red blips appear that seem to be highlighting something.
As the interface zooms in and I realize that it is our locations.
As it zooms back out, I see dozens more blips, apparently other individuals.
As I am wondering who those people are, I see that the blips are disappearing one by one, until only four are left.
Then I see 2 large red triangles.
Both of which are moving towards my location.
An image comes up, and it's now apparent that I must go. Now!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[edit on 8/23/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
///////////////////////
I run into the bedroom, and glance at the clock, and it's still 1:11.
As I run away, I hear the orb rolling on the floor.
My girlfriend is startled by me running into the room.
The clock is now 1:12.
I grab her by the shoulders and tell her that I have to go.
She obviously does not understand, why.
I do my best to console her, and tell her everything is OK.
I will be back later.
Good thing we are off from work, she says.
I kiss her goodbye, and give her a big hug, and I go.

I call Leo on the way.
"Leo!! wake up!!, We have to go!! RIGHT NOW!!"
"Man it's not even 1;30 in the morning. Why do you have do do this s4!t to me?"
"Dammit Leo, just get up!! I'll be there in a few minutes. I know where we have to go."
"Damn!! You are driving me nuts man!!"

As I race to his house, I Notice something in the mirror. My eyes have changed color. I have one Blue and one Green eye.
"What The Frak!!??!!"
I slam on the breaks, turn on the light and take a good look in the mirror.
My eyes are not my human eyes.
I slap myself in the face, and try to wake up, but I am awake.
I drive to Leo's house.
As I get there, I almost ram the hydrant on his front lawn.
Leo is standing on the front porch.
He yells out, "you are frakin' crazy, nugget!"
I tell him, "man If you saw what I just saw, you would know what's up!"
"So what's this about Mark?"
It's about us finding what the frag is going on here. I can assure you, though, that if we don't leave now, we are toast.
Your wife and kids will be safe, They can't track them."
"WHAT!?!"
"LETS GO LEO....NOW PLEASE!!"
Alright! MAN!, Hold your s4!t motherf#@#er!"

As we speed away, I fill him in.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

top topics

join