It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there good reason for not remembering our past lives?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe we are supposed to remember our past lives but if we did...

We would not fear death ergo could not be threatened by Hell or promised Heaven organized religion would be thrown out the window as bunk.

I think we should. I think that humanity is under a spell that was never meant to be.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

We do remember our past lives but only subconsciously. It is the root of our conscious decision making and the culmination of our lifelong lessons.

We as people are here to learn. And the past life experiences and their lessons are with us but operate primarily on a subconscious level helping to guide us on a gut feel level.

I agree. The subconscious remembers everything.
I've also read that in this fast developing Aquarian Age of spirituality, we are slowly remembering them more and more.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

It is probably better if we didn't remember our past lifes, I don't know why but it's just common sense a bit like people seeing the future we all know we can't do that but we want to and if we could we could prevent accidental death and things like that, but by doing that you will be changing the future and something worse could happen maybe like the world ending? that's just a example but I hope you know what I'm on about.

KWytch

edit on 5-9-2011 by KnIghtWytchh because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join