It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters Petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I know there are a lot of people who like the show UFO Hunters and others who think it is a moot show because there is never conclusive evidence. Whatever your view you can't deny the fact that the show brings up interesting topics and does great research on the topic, including good interviews with eyewitnesses and researchers.

I don't know how many times, after watcing an episode, that I have come on here and seen threads started with the exact material that was just covered in the show.

At least this show gives us all something to debate, at the least.

Apparently the show has not yet been picked up for a 4th season and a petition is going around to urge the History channel to pick up a 4th season.

If you like the show or if you don't there is no real difference because it gives us something to talk about and sometimes stories we didn't know about.

Go to the link provided and sign the petition for a 4th season and help this series stay on air.

Thanks

UFO Hunters Petition

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Signed. I think any UFO show on cable is a good thing. I hope to see Season 4.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think they are going for another season, The producer of the show contacted me 2 weeks ago asking for permission to use one of my UFO videos for the show, I had to sign a release form and send them the original tape.....

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'd rather they make another season of UFO Files.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm not exactly in the school of thought that regards "any publicity is good publicity" a good thing. And I think UFO hunters, if it is not meant to be a comedy, is a good example of, well...."any publicity", lol.

Perhaps if the re-tooled the show a bit they would get enough ratings to support advertisement sales during airtime. As it stands right now the show is probably too costly a production for the dollars it brings in, or they have other shows they can be more profitable in the can or planned.

Either way, if they got rid of the comedy aspect of it, or just flat out embrace the comedy aspect of it they would do better.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am petition number 1860 - that shows just how many people are fans of the show enough to join the petition!

I wil be sad if they stop making it!!

new topics

top topics

join