It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Twin: Have you ever Witnessed Another Person's OOBE? I have...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This OOBE took place in 1998, almost one year after I saw a purple fog ring with reddish flames over my House. The ring looked like this:

Drawing

I've never seen anything else like this thing but I believe it may have been Paranormal: This is what happened a year later:

I was in the basement laundry room folding clothes and listening to NORAD updates on the radio. The house was quiet but I didn't think everyone had fallen asleep. I overloaded the linen shelf and placed the runoff in a basket to take upstairs. On most nights the guys are laying around the den watching a movie so I have to step over a few legs to get to the linen closet.

The door was open to the basement and I could hear a low pitched snore when I reached the top stair. Hanging off the arm rest of the sofa were a pair of white socks, the same pair my cousin wears around the house. I walked past the den wall and briefly glanced over at him. His skin had developed a light shade of purple (a perfect match to the ring), his legs were crossed, eyes shut, and he looked a bit stiff. I kept my pace, not registering what I'd witnessed. I heard snoring but it did not appear as if he were breathing very hard.

The next wall connects to a hallway that has four bedrooms in a circle and one linen closet in the center. One door was open with a dim night light on. I could make out a pair of white socks hanging off the bed, the same pair my cousin wore on the sofa. I opened the door and hit the switch. It was him. with His normal color, eyes shut, and he was breathing.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My cousin has no twin. but This night he did. He slept in two places at once and I saw it. I told him about this when he woke up. He said " I didn't want to sleep in your sisters bed, I wanted to sleep by the Christmas Tree,"... he did

Have you ever witnessed another person's OOBE?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is very interesting, I've never heard of this before.

I don't have a clue how it could have happened other than he had an OBE and he thought he was awake and went to sleep besides the christmas tree.

But I don't understand how you saw him without you having an OBE.

I have a few questions:

Are you sure you were not having a dream?

Are you sure you didn't have an OBE?

How old was your cousin?

Did he have OBEs before?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

Hello danielsil,

This was not a dream and my cousin was 11 at the time. He has normal dream cycles but we do talk about dreams a lot in my family. I find them entertaining.

This event has not happened again with him and I'm not sure what triggers it myself. We share some sort of bond where I know he is about to ask a question and I will say "What did you say to me?"

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When I saw my cousins OOBE he did not look like a ghost at all but his skin was a different hue.

Other than the color, stiffness, with slight weight loss you can tell it was him there sleeping. so I saw my cousins OOBE materialized.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That bond that you have with him connects you more to him.

There are some kind of music that will increase your vibration and that's how you could have seen him.

A woman was able to even hugh her dead cat's spirit.

They are not seen like ghosts when you are close to their vibration.

My theory:

You somehow increased your vibration, your cousin had an OBE but he thought he was awake and wanted to sleep by the christmas tree.

You saw both his spirit and his body.

I wonder how you could have increased your vibration.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Maybe not seen, but heard?
Christmas 2 years ago..
I was visiting my son and my ex... after driving 600 miles.. I was sleeping in a lounge chair in the living room.

I kept being awakened by someone talking baby talk.. to their old dog... Ohh you cute little thing etc etc..

I woke three times to this, saw the dog there, and finally rationalized it that the dog must have a little chew toy that said this stuff to it, so I slept the rest of the night.

In the morning I told the above to my ex.. she blinked, and she said tell David.. ( her husband) and I did. David blinked and said...

"My brother committed suicide two weeks ago, he used to talk JUST like that to that dog..(pause) and his ashes are in that vase on the mantel"

This is exactly as it happened

Sidebar: I believe that the phrase OOBE was first coined by Robert Monroe, Google "The Monroe Institute"

[edit on 29-5-2009 by seataka]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't know either. Can I control my vibrations?

The only thing I did was walk by him and glance down at him sleeping on the sofa. I kept on walking, he looked a bit different but I was more concerned with getting the linen in the closet.

He is in his 20s now and he remembers what happened.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

You heard him.

I think he doesn't know that he is dead.

Either that or he is visiting the house.

But you heard him because your vibration was high since you were sleeping.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Christmas strikes again

You heard a voice from beyond... That is one thing I can say I've never experienced from a human. but I can say my dead dog has rattled a few doors around the house.

I wonder what's so magical about Christmas..hmmm

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Orange, I have a question.

Do you eat meat?

I also want to tell a story my mom told me, It happened to my mom and her family. They were in Peru when this happened.

It was christmas (I'm not kidding) and one night they heard as if the christmas tree fell to the floor by itself.
My mom and her family went to the living to see what happened and the tree was still standing.
It was wierd but they turned off the lights and went to their rooms.
Minutes later they heard a woman scream outside. Everyone went outside and no one was there.
A few days later one of my mom's aunt died.
They think it was her who they heard on christmas.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Whoa daniel,

Maybe this Thread's correct Title is "The Nightmare before Christmas"

There is Spooky activity going on here,... Could there be a possibility that Paranormal Activity evolves around a certain point in the year? and is there some sort of Calendar that records these Cycles?

and Yes I'm into the Meat

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
when you see a living person's spirit having an outer body event, this is called the Doppleganger effect
en.wikipedia.org...

heres from the article
"" Doppelgänger , or "Fetch", is the ghostly double of a living person, a sinister form of bilocation.
Look up doppelganger or Doppelgänger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.""

there is a deep history of this subject, if any of you are interested in the doppelganger keep digging its really interesting stuff

like one story i read, in the 1700-1800s or something, and Entire class of children claimed while their teacher was writing their lessons on the chalkboard, they all Swore they also saw her double outside the window in the school garden

there are thousands of stories about this, and it can be found in virtually almost any culture in human history

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Congrats, you have developed "realtime sight" which in astral dynamics
is equivalent of etheric vision of the projected double (from others in
sleep mode or OBE mode (conscious exit) and of course recently departed
people who lost their physical body).

You definetely should check Robert bruce book (Astral dynamics).
Its amazing..

[]´s
RP

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Thank You Robert,

I will check out this Literature subject. Second Sight sounds about right in my case, especially if it applies to another person's OOBE I saw in 2002 before he was born! This is only if I can call it an OOBE.

This is what happened:

I opened the door to my dad's bedroom and saw a little boy wearing a white onesie laying right beside him, I had to blink a few times to make sure that I was not exaggerating or hallucinating this event.

I said "dad there's a baby boy laying beside you"!!. The baby was just laying there asleep. I startled my dad and he woke up but the baby boy disappeared. He was there at least for 15 or more seconds.

Sure enough he came into our lives the next year, so I need to know what this subject is all about because it happens to me often.

Thanks again Robert

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hi muzz,

I'm not familiar with the terms used for what I see so I have to study up on these subjects. A doppleganger may describe another persons OOBE that I saw in early 2009 before they died. Their OOBE didn't have any eye sockets.... (creepy)

so I'll check this out too.

Thanks muzz

new topics

top topics

join