It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Sighting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Cheers mate!

i'll be awaiting the picture!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have always been a fan of Nessie... Just the thought of a " lake monster " is awesome. I mean if Nessie is a real deal, just imagine what kinda stuff is like that in the oceans and seas.

Picture would be great though

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've never known a thread be so berift of serious information. Where was he walking? Did anyone else see it? I've been to Loch Ness dozens of times and this time of year the place is literally crawling with tourists. There is no way a sighting such as this wouldn't have multiple witnesses. . . I eagerly await the photograph but I'm not holding my breath!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Step 1) UPLOAD PICTURE

Step 2) MAKE THREAD

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow still no evidence? sigh

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another day, another sighting thread without any proof.

I'm still amazed that these threads even get to two pages long. Look Heis, I'd love to believe you but you did three things wrong.

1) You made the thread before you had the image. Assuming Eustace is real and really told you this story you have now put your own credibility on the line; commendable, though a little foolish. (Assuming you aren't pulling our legs)

2) You postponed the evidence claiming Eustace wanted to clean the image up. Malecowexcrement! If anyone had a legitimate picture of an existing Loch Ness Monster they'd start sending the image to everyone they knew. (unless they wish to sell it for money, in which case you won't see it)

3) You postponed a second time claiming your computer was down. It is beginning to smell funny in here.

If you deliver; I'll buy myself a hat and eat it, but frankly I believe most of the world is tired of being played the fool.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How do I attach the photo without an URl address. I just want to add it as an attachment. Someone please help so I can finally post this thing! post by eNumbra

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

I guess the best way would be to go to the Media portal @ media.abovetopsecret.com... , enable your account there (takes no extra information since its on ATS), upload an image into the gallery, and then use that URL. The reason that's the best way is because external images won't be automatically shown - if you find it a lot of trouble, you could try a simple service like imagebin for a quick upload. There is no way to add an image as an attachment.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

upload it to your ATS Media Site - that is what it is there for...

CX

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
How do I attach the photo without an URl address. I just want to add it as an attachment. Someone please help so I can finally post this thing! post by eNumbra

I you are having trouble, feel free to u2u me and i'll give you my email address. I'm guessing you can attatch a pic to an email yes? Then i will put it up for you.

I've not used the ATS upload facility yet, but i promise i'll get it here quickly. Or ask another member and i'm sure they'll post it for you....or a mod if you want?

CX.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have uploaded Eustace's photo of the creature.

reply to post by eNumbra

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well?

Where is it?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
originally from scotland, i have never seen any good evidence of the monster. its all a huge publicity stunt to attract millions of japanese tourist dollars every year to the country.

some of the most famous video clips etc are usually otters. the otters swim as a family in a line and it looks scarily like a loch ness monster with the humps coming out the water.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Really? THAT"S the picture?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just me or did I miss this picture ?

please tell me where I can see it - im waiting with baited breath here

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Just me or did I miss this picture ?

please tell me where I can see it - im waiting with baited breath here

I just went to the media portla, then to most recent, and his was first on the list. Pretty positive its a hoax

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
I have uploaded Eustace's photo of the creature.

reply to post by eNumbra

Here is the picture, it makes me laugh.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81da4411045b.jpg[/atsimg]
Hehe

[edit on 30-5-2009 by and14263]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If thats from a cam phone

1) I want that phone

2) I need better skills in photoshop

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thats not a photo its a drawing!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh and for the deniers

take a look at the shore line closely - this is some game footage i think ?

Anyone else see this ?

There isn't any snow in Scotland at the moment

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Silk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join