It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Infiltrated?...By the Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

See this is the brillance of their plan. They dont really do a whole lot to attract attention in most areas. They just come accross as being mentally ill and so the government will overlook them. Do you think the government is going to track someone who believes they had hybrid alient children? So then this frees them to go to other discussions and push their agenda without being worried of being tracked.. if that even exists.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Interesting OP, could you share with us some of your findings? Did you ever alert any of the staff to your suspicions about an individual? As far as I know this Forum was and is dedicated to the entire people of the globe reguardless of your background. There is alot to be learned from having an open forum for discussing ones individual ideas and perhaps learning new ones from people very much different from you.

However if you find violations of the T@C from individuals who would seek to be disruptive or disrespectful, then I suggest you do alert the Mods to your concerns and leave it to the staff to make the critical decissions about the individual, and that way you can let go of your worries and continue to engage in other topics of interest.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by roadgravel

See this is the brillance of their plan. They dont really do a whole lot to attract attention in most areas. They just come accross as being mentally ill and so the government will overlook them. Do you think the government is going to track someone who believes they had hybrid alient children? So then this frees them to go to other discussions and push their agenda without being worried of being tracked.. if that even exists.

I've been wrong before.. but this post is so ridiculous that it basically has to be a troll..

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't know why you guys are jumping all over the OP.

This is a public forum. So his theory is possible to state out right that it couldn't happen or that he is an idiot for thinking such a thing could happen is pretty closed minded.

link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

well the OP was modified twice so you may be missing key pieces of info on which you are basing your post.

Have we been infiltrated by our enemies who aim to divide and conquer us and make us weaker by pushing their radical or fantastical beliefs on us?

Radical = thoroughgoing or extreme, esp. as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company.
dictionary.reference.com...

Fantastic (fyi: fantastical is not a word) = fanciful or capricious, as persons or their ideas or actions: We never know what that fantastic creature will say next.
dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 29-5-2009 by warrenb]

link   
reply to post by kylereese

Thanks for posting. I dont really know who you are. Should I? Well see here is a prime example. Accuse me of trolling or being a disinfo agent because you hate George Bush. Lets try to stay focused on the topic at hand.

link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Oh so now I am manipulating perception because I fixed a few spelling errors and edited the title slightly. There you go trying to demean me just because you disagree. Am I not suppose to edit my mistakes? Maybe you should make a suggestion to ATS that they remove the edit button.

I wonder why it is that you appear so offended by my post. Is that my point that we are possibly being mentally attacked by the enemy hitting to close to home for you?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Oh so I am a troll because you disagree with my beliefs. How does that make me a troll my good friend. I have not posted anything that is knowingly false. If you think I am a troll then I suggest you prove it or turn me into the mods.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just have to point out something funny:

The OP speaks of communism infiltrating the board, yet advocates blind following of the government, the keystone of all communist nations.

Does anyone else see the hilarity in that?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sometimes what is declared trolling is based on which side of the argument one favors. One man's crazy theory may be quite the sane belief to another man.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

[edit on 29-5-2009 by warrenb]

link   
reply to post by kylereese

Do you call everyone a troll that disagrees with your world view? I dont even know what a troll is, can you give me a definition. You try to demean me because you disagree. I guess half of the country is insane because they voted for Bush a second time. You are just trying to derail this thread. Could it be that you are doing so because you have a reason? You prove the point of the OP by being so agressive against the idea.

Are you saying it is impossible that we have been infiltrated by the Taliban or some other group trying to divert our attention or destroy our knowledge of science by posting certain topics on here.

link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Originally posted by jd140
I don't know why you guys are jumping all over the OP.

This is a public forum. So his theory is possible to state out right that it couldn't happen or that he is an idiot for thinking such a thing could happen is pretty closed minded.

It has to do with his posting history. This guy is a troll. Pure and simple.

Oh I agree he is a troll.

But the possibility is there. Like I said this is a public forum. I could be Osama Bin Laden or Dick Cheney and you guys wouldn't know the differance.

link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Evangelically speaking, as the Kernel is want to do on occasion, check out Matthew 7: 15-16.

The evidence can be gleaned from hitting the "posts" button at the bottom of any of your posts.

The Kernel gives props for trying though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join