It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Change Needed For New World Order: Dr Mahathir

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR, May 29 (Bernama) -- There must be a radical change in values and cultures if the people are to see a new world order enhanced by the advances of the digital age or a digital age benefiting from a new world order, said Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

The former prime minister said the world still believed in killing people to solve problems and scientists were busy developing newer and more efficient ways of killing people.

He said currently the world was facing a financial and economic crisis of unprecedented proportions partly as a result of the abuse of the knowledge of the digital age and unless governments restored their power to rule, the digital age would bring frequent disasters to the world.

www.bernama.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Radical Change Needed For New World Order: Dr Mahathir

What’s this!

Radical change, governments restored their power to RULE, cameras located on satellites to track personal data.

It also says “that like it or not, the ethnic Europeans must accept that if there was to be a new world order, the emergence of the new powers in Asia must be given due consideration.

All countries are preparing. This doesnt appear to be a conspiracy anymore. More like radical change to create a new global reality.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Great find on this one.

It looks like other people are deciding that the NWO is really and that they either don't want to be part of it or that they want a piece of the pie too.

the part that says "Ideally the world would like to see a smooth devolution into a new world order without need for confrontation and violence." Seems to be kind of unpleasant. Devolution involves going back to a less free way as opposed to evolving into something better.

If he thinks the NWO is really planning on having a bloodless revolution than he needs to reread the game book.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Can you believe this stuff! Soon it wont be a conspiracy theory. All those who thought we were nuts will have a rude awakening.

People just keep on trusting that government knows best and will protect the people. 2010 will be a new era.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This guy's an idiot if he can't see that technology is the only way to save us from ourselves. Hell it's all we've GOT..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Yes, The digitalized world will be the connecting point of a NWO. To run a global database.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well you can't stop predestination, only a sign will be given, for those with ears to hear, and eyes to see,

There is one way out however.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Youre very right stormdancer! I'm still surprised to see all this happening in our generation. It's a bit freaky.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Youre very right stormdancer! I'm still surprised to see all this happening in our generation. It's a bit freaky.

Yea, hard to believe isn't it?

Or is it?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well Ive known about all this stuff since I was 14 but always figured every generation has thought it would happen but never did. Then Bam! Technology and digital age has connected us on a global level. We have RFID tech now. We have Bilderbergs coming out of hiding, G20 making plans for the globe. NWO is not a conspiracy anymore.

I guess I always hoped it wouldnt happen for another 100 years but if you look at the condition of the world now it doesnt seem sustainable.

I see now that it is all in place and justs needs the word to implement the plan.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
To say we are still pretty much a primitive people is a bit of a stretch isn't it? I mean, we sleep ondoors, cook indoors, and have developed something to attatch the wheel to so we can ride it in the automobile.

I don't know how aware you folks are, but if we're soo primitive, are ya'll aware that we have developed "anti-matter"? One drop of anti-matter could power all of new york city for a year! The problem is, we haven't figured out how to control it. One drop mishandled could blow up half the usa.

But I don't feel we need any kind of major change for the nwo to begin their agenda. The laws are in place for the takeover.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I agree that all the laws are all in place. It looks like theyve covered all of the bases. Maybe this next G20 Summit meeting in September will be the time to pull out the card. I'm sure they will probably use another flu fear for the fall flu season. The economy around the world will crumble leading to a new global treaty.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It is very true that Asia (particularly china) are the most economically stable culture left in this money game. While factories in China have closed ten to the dozen meaning that they haven't escaped the onslaught of financial ruin, they are still left in an extraordinarily strong position. A position strong enough, I feel, that the single world currency might very well bear the name 'Yuan'.

Consider the implications of the amount of technology China produces compared to the rest of the world. Now ask yourself why it is only china and japan that seem to pioneer some of the most advanced technologies when the USA is equally capable of doing so. The answer is that there is no good reason other than preparation in aligning a force of power not only financially strong and stable, but also technologically and economically. It is entirely conceivable to me that, should the NWO come into power, we will see the single world currency being entirely electronic nature whilst being the Yuan at the same time. The Yuan is a stable currency with some weight left to it and making it entirely electronic ensures your control over an entire population with minimal implementation and effort. Someone doesn't follow the rules you just delete their card and they're buggered. They can't buy or sell or exchange, no way of making money since cash would either be obsolete or outlawed.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

With the laws now in place and the patriot Acts firmly implanted, martial law is now a mere formality. I just read an article where they have developed a new laser "puke" gun that can hit ya from about 2400 feet.

Once hit, you get dizzy and lose your motor skills and just start puking.

US firm says handheld puke ray is ready to gowww.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I agree there will be a power shift to China. I think the New World currency will be a credit only system using RFID technology. Kind of scary.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just to add that people using the term "New World Order" can refer to thousands of different things. I doubt that he places the same meaning on the term NWO that people on ATS do.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

WOW, you should start a thread on that puke laser. Has someone done so yet? Unreal!!!

That thing could probably strike a entire family at once. This is will a sad world when this crap kicks in!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No need to introduce RFID. I believe this is just media scaremongering. Think about this for a moment: How many people pay for things on a credit card in America. Tens of millions, even people who should not have credit cards use credit cards. This number only doubles around the world and when you factor in other things such as the Debit card in the UK/EU then this number triples and pretty soon most of your population is paying for things electronically. say you got rid of money and gave everyone a free credit card, we know its easy and cheap to produce and easy to circulat by just posting it to someone.
Now say you introduce your set of rules and people don't follow them. What do you do? Cancel their card and they're up crap creek without a paddle. they can't buy or seel because there's no cash. This happens today, people get their credit cards cancelled and have no means of alternative financial support.

No, my friend, the RFID is quite unecessary since the Single Global Currency is already among us.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes, that is true the word New World Order is used for everything these days and may not be the intent of ATS. I kind of jumped on the article since it was new at the time I posted it. I shouldnt jump the gun. Live and learn,

Thanks Sky, any more cool images on your google earth site?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by exile1981

Can you believe this stuff! Soon it wont be a conspiracy theory. All those who thought we were nuts will have a rude awakening.

People just keep on trusting that government knows best and will protect the people. 2010 will be a new era.

Agreed, I stopped trying though. The only person that would believe me is my father, and that's because he was the one who gave me the first clues in the first place. Now we're having to think of ways to prepare should we have to defend our homes (well, his home, if something happens, I'm moving in to his home since it has more room than my little apartment lol!)

Interesting note though, is that he recently told me that even some of his neighbors are considering forming a small neighborhood militia just in case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join