It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's why the Bilderbergs wanted to "shorten" america's recession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
While the global elite do control anything to do with the planet's economies, they have to pick and choose when they want to lose money also. Thus, the USA's economic demise has been written all over every bathroom wall in the world, and nobody bothered to notice?

Hyperinflation is coming, and I don't care what Lou Dobbs says, america will not recover this year! Obama, the media, Gates, Soros, and the other big wheels of the elite are pumping sunshine up our rearends in an attempt to keep us calm!

They know what's going on and how it's going to happen! For more info on what's happening, check out this link!

www.theinternationalforecaster.com...
Issuing money and credit hides the defaulting, Inflation is running much higher than is believed, Federal debt continues to expand, Downturn is coupled with over optimistic predictions of growth, real numbers for the economy show very little movement

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Hyperinflation is coming, and I don't care what Lou Dobbs says, america will not recover this year! Obama, the media, Gates, Soros, and the other big wheels of the elite are pumping sunshine up our rearends in an attempt to keep us calm!

I agree. The more they say, "Shhh...hush child, it'll all be alright.", while stroking our heads, the more I get scared. Bush and his cronies did the exact same thing last year before September rolled along.

Sad thing is that people who are running scared are now being lulled back to sleep once they turn on FOX or CNN and are told not to worry their pretty little heads anymore. They buy it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

What's it gonna take for americans to finally stand up and take this country back for ourselves and our children? Have we become that afraid of our own gov't that we dare not question them? People really think that Obama is going to fix our problems?

Obama has already broken so many campaign promises, and yet the public sets back and does nothing!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Removed Spam Post

Terms and Conditions: Spamming

[edit on 5/28/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Star for this post, everyone is on the right track, don't take a vaccine!!!!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by nunya13

What's it gonna take for americans to finally stand up and take this country back for ourselves and our children? Have we become that afraid of our own gov't that we dare not question them? People really think that Obama is going to fix our problems?

I agree with your OP and this statement 100%. The thing is that you and I are 2 of those Americans. Really, what can we do? Call / Write to our elected puppets / bozos thus buying into the system in-place? No. Vote for the next 2 puppets put up for election by the establishment? No.

The only thing we can do that will be effective is: Completely stop participating in the fraud-political system, stop participating in the banking / debt system. I don't know if that is realistic. We're trapped it seems.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 29-5-2009 by FX44rice]

top topics

join