It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Russian Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth

www.foxnews.com

Dr. Yuri Labvin, president of the Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon Foundation, insists that an alien spacecraft sacrificed itself to prevent a gigantic meteor from slamming into the planet above Siberia on June 30, 1908.

The result was was the Tunguska event, a massive blast estimated at 15 megatons that downed 80 million trees over nearly 100 square miles. Eyewitnesses reported a bright light and a huge shock wave, but the area was so sparsely populated no one was killed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sure, why not... it's not any crazier than the other theories about the Tunguska event that I have heard and read about.

Thank you, Mister UFO, for saving the people of distant Siberia over 101 years ago.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/449f66702765.jpg[/atsimg]

The article is a great read by the way I suggest you read the entire thing before responding.

vvvvvvvv
www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So were was Mr. UFO when the dinosaurs went kaput, saying that the big dent in the earth below mexico somewhere not sure, was a really big asteroid!

Maybe we're more special then we think?!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Maybe Mr. UFO was on coffee break?

# I dont know! I just found the story interesting and a good discussion point. Hopefully the UFO buffs will sign on an comment soon.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Tentickles thanks for bringing this event back up into the light have always had a fascination for it but somehow I always seem to forget about it at the same time. Interesting take on the UFO crashing into it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I didn't mean to offend you, was just saying. You do seem rather tense lately, with the extra large texts in your posts and constent self snipping of curse words, hope all is alright?

My question could of been answered simply by maybe the ExtremePTB had to let the slate be cleaned, a controlled demolition perhaps? Options are endless.

Peace.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It is very interesting, I haven't seen Phage lately, but hopefully he'll drop by and say something about it.

Are there any pictures of the actual UFO Debris?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So lets see, an alien race has the ability to develop space craft that can travel the universe but their only defense against a meteorite is to ram their space craft into it. This sounds a little counter-intuitive to me. Its seems that an alien race would have developed some kind of weapon or tractor-beam device that would allow them to destroy or at the very least nudge a meteorite from a direct hit.

Interesting find anyway.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I took no offense to it Republican08, the frustrations of real life and me being totally flabbergasted by the governments actions lately have got me on edge.

top topics

join