It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Persons- Help Find Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I would like to ask that you at least read this thread to its fullest. This thread is dedictated to the men and women and children that are currently missing. They could have been kidnapped, murdered, or just ran away, whatever their situation there families need closure and I hope that we all at least view this thread at least once to see, just to see if we recognize anyone. So without further ado, lets get some websites out of the way for missing persons:

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

The National center for Missing Adults

Americas Most Wanted- Missing people

Federal Bureau of Investigation- missing people

If you find anyone from the databases above, please contact that website and let them know that you found them, they will (most of the time) handle everything from contatcing the family to contacting the police department in your area.

So to help spread awareness for every reader and every poster, just take some time out of your day and post a picture of the person, as well as a brief description- ranging from age, Date of Birth, the day they went missing and last seen location/who were they last seen with.

Hopefully, together we can reunite families and bring closure to loved ones from all around the world. Lets do our part in the Search for missing people.

I'll start off with postig missing people:

Amy Lorreta Abell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9882f974440.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: 1980-06-06

Date Missing: 2005-09-12

Age 25 when she went missing

Physical Identifiers: Tattoo of a Chinese symbol on lower left hip, tattoo of three "butterflies" on lower right back, pierced ears, missing all four wisdom teeth.

Last seen: Unknown. Amy was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of Interstate 1 and Moravia Rd. in Baltimore, MD.

Please contact the Baltimore Police Department if you have any information about Amy: Case Number: 064A12029

Steven Howard Bradley

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59477f221375.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8e913b4831.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: 1969-01-24

Date Missing: 2006-07-31

Age at Disappearance: 37

Identifying: Scar on ankle, scar on hand, surgical scar from hernia, flesh colored mole above eye, previously fractured ankle.

Where he disappeared: Unknown. Steven was last seen between 12:00pm and 1:00pm in the vicinity of Tropicana and Jones in Las Vegas, NV. His black 1999 Toyota 4Runner was later located abandoned in Lake Elsinore, CA. Steven has a medical condition and needs medication. Family is offering a reward..

If you have any information about Steven please conatct the Las vegas Metro Police Department and reference case number: 060801-0782

Wallace A. M. Richards

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6b0cc8174d5.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: 1982-06-29

Date of Disappearance: 2005-11-10

Identifying Characteristics: Large dark scar on top of wrist, large scars on both knees, scars on back and left side of body, acne on cheeks, previously fractured arm.

Where he was last seen: Unknown. Wallace was last seen at approximately 12:00pm dropping off friends at their place of employment in the vicinity of the 1300 block of Kearney in San Francisco, CA. He was supposed to return to pick them up at 7:30pm but never arrived. The vehicle he was driving, described as a gold, four door, 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240, was later located abandoned in the vicinity of Embers Way and Hesperian Blvd. in San Lorenzo, CA.

If you have any information about Wallace please contact the Berkley Police Department and reference case number: 61994

Alright folks lets do our part.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What a wonderful idea!

We here on ATS always have our eyes open for conspiracy, let us open them just a little wider for missing people.

I applaud your effort TML, this is truly a wonderful undertaking.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Much Thanks Tentickles, I appreciate your kind words. Hopefully, others feel the same and this thread grows and continues to grows and who knows, perhaps we will find people and reunite them with their families.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey

Really a good thread.
You all should flag and star that, so it comes at the main-page where the most people can read it.
Maybe then somebody will be found again.

Nia

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Much thanks for the kind words, hopefully, more and more people view this thread and like I said, maybe, just maybe we will find a missing person...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Good for you

Thought I would reply to bump this a little bit. If I see anyone I now have a place to go for reference! When I saw this posted in Skunk Works I thought someone was talking about the missing person- Dulce link....But never the less, good hearted thread.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I knew I forgot something, I forgot to post about the children:

RECENT DISAPPEARANCE

COURTNEY BLACKMAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3205a381495e.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: Sep 15, 1993

Date of Disapperance: Jan 7, 2009

Age as of today: 15

Missing City: EL SOBRANTE, CA

Whereabouts: Endangered RUNAWAY. Courtney is believed to be in Richmond, Hayward, or Oakland, California. She has scars on her neck and back. Courtney may go by the nickname Corianna.

Please contact the center for missing and exploited children and reference Case number: NCMC1116190

RECENT DISAPPEARANCE

BARBARA PAULINE BUNDY

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83ee7c0977e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: Jun 25, 1992

Date Missing: Dec 31, 2008

Age now: 16

Whereabouts: Endangered RUNAWAY. Barbara was last seen on December 31, 2008. She may travel to Oregon. Barbara is Biracial. She is Hispanic and White. Barbara's ears and navel are pierced. Her nickname is Barbie.

If you have any information please contact the center of missing and exploited children and reference case number: NCMC1113583

RECENT DISAPPEARANCE

DAKOTA DOUGLAS COATS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5f4ca7fadae.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: Sep 10, 1992

Missing Since: Mar 5, 2009

Where abouts: Endangered RUNAWAY. Dakota may be in the company of a juvenile female. They may travel to Las Vegas, Nevada. Dakota's ears are pierced.

If you have any information please contact the center for missing and exploited children and reference case number: NCMC1117721

_______________________________________________________-

If you have any information, please contact the center for exploited children and lets help reunite these children with their parents.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
S&F
excellent idea for a thread. i would also like to see this as a permanent fixture on ATS. maybe as a stand alone forum.
again, thanks for the links. i truly hope they're found.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Much thanks for the bump, hopefully, others will see this and come and help out as well. Also thank you for the support and kind words.

reply to post by heather65

Much thanks for the support and kind words, it is much appreciated. I too hope they are found and I will keep updating and adding more people so we have a better chance of finding people.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
May I suggest that in the case of missing adults it might be better to consult them before you report them 'found' to the police or their families.

I 'disappeared' quite intentionally when I was in my mid-teens and would have been extremely upset (to put it mildly) to have been found by the people I was running away from.

Children, obviously, are a different consideration but an older child may well have deliberately 'vanished' for good reason.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Would the FBI appreciate findings done through remote viewing or any other kind of non meanstream accepted information gathering?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I do not think so, unless the person has a record of being able to do such things. I do not think they would listen or hold weight to remote viewers. But then again I suppose when all else has failed, one would try everything to find the missing loved ones.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That's what i figured.
You would think that instead of spending money on trying to kill goats with "mind power" they would spend a little on a small group using those powers fore more useful things, like finding missing people.
But i guess that's not interesting enough.

This thread is a very good initiative OP, S&F!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

lol, if I ran the FBI I would use everything and I mean everything to find and help any investigation. I appreciate the kind words and hopefully, we can bring these people back home safely and soon.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wonderful post Myth! Star and flag!

I will add my own, My sister -in-law....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cae7f14ad6a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: November 15, 1998 from Naples, Florida
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: August 12, 1984
Height: 5'6"
Weight:130 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hudakoc has a birthmark
on the back of her neck. She has a scar on her left hand. Hudakoc wore
braces on her top and bottom teeth at the time of her 1998 disappearance.
Her ears are pierced; the left one is pierced twice.
# NCIC Number: M-170248933

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85be4deffedb.jpg[/atsimg]

Details of Disappearance
CHudakoc was last seen leaving a party in Naples, Florida on November 15, 1998 at approximately 2:00 a.m. She has never been seen again. Hudakoc was accompanied by Ron Depeppo, who was 20 years old at the time. She did not take any personal belongings with her. Depeppo claims he took Hudakoc home after the party. He cooperated with authorities during the beginning of their investigation into Hudakoc's case, but he has since hired an attorney and refuses to answer further questions or take a polygraph. His car was located burned after Hudakoc's disappearance. Police took it for analysis but it was unknown what, if anything, they found. Depeppo was never identified as a suspect in Hudakoc's disappearance. Authorities are uncertain if Depeppo is connected to Hudakoc's case. Records show that Hudakoc has not applied for a driver's license or gotten a job in the time that she has been missing. Police and her family believe she is deceased. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, which remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Collier County Sheriff's Office
941-774-4434

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

Thank you for the kind words, hopefully we will find your sister in law safe and very soon. I have no doubt that we will find someone, its only a matter of time.... Thank you for contributing
I know it takes a lot.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here are some more, spread all around the U.S. Hopefully, they will be found...

Nonnie Dotson

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a35a451aa8f2.jpg[/atsimg]

Missing Since: 11/19/06

Age at Disappearance: 33

Other Possible Locations: San Antonio, TX---Denver, CO

Last Known Locations: San Antonio, TX

The case according to AMW:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d26f1aee4ea.jpg[/atsimg]

On Nov. 19, 2006 Nonnie Dotson vanished without a trace. And the people she left behind -- including her 16-month-old daugther -- hope that someday, somehow, she will return home.

Since she mysteriously disappeared, cops say there are few clues to indicate where she is and whether or not foul play is a factor.

Nonnie's family is desperate for answers and say they just want to see her return home safely. She is 5'3" tall, has brown hair and brown eyes.

Nonnie worked as an Air Force nurse.

If you have any information call the AMW hotline.

RYAN BRABEN CHICOVSKY

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4baf47f3190.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Birth: May 3, 1981

Place of Birth: Mount Vernon, Washington

According to the FBI:

Ryan Braben Chicovsky was teaching English in China when he travelled to Laos on vacation. He was last seen on or about March 13, 2007, leaving the Khemkong Guesthouse in Xiangkok, a remote river village in Northwestern Laos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef8b0ceddd3d.jpg[/atsimg]

His backpack, clothes, money, passport, boots, and toiletries were all discovered in his room. Approximately three weeks after the reported disappearance, local villagers discovered Chicovsky's camera, room key, and T-shirt four kilometers north of Xiangkok. The condition of the items indicates they had been kept inside and out of the rain.

Chicovsky typically wore a braided rope/bead necklace.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baaf3336912b.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have any information about Ryan please contact the FBI.

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
MISSING FROM BELTON, MO - KARA KOPETSKY

MISSINGKIDS.CO M - KARA KOPETSKY

PLEASE HELP FIND HER.
THANK YOU.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I for one am pleased to see such a thing here on ATS. As a previous poster suggested it could be a great place to have a seperate forum to post information about missing persons. Although, I suppose that it would require some serious thought as to how it would be best to do it.

I was rather taken aback when I found this thread though. At work today I was talking with one of our regular customers about two of her friends, and their holiday to Tenerife. (I'm going to call them Frank and Sue - not their real names). The events recounted go as follows:

The couple concerned were on holiday in Tenerife with his wife and the two were out shopping. As men typically do, the Frank got bored with shopping and rather than follow his wife into a quirky little shop he decided to wait outside in the sun whilst his wife browsed the shop.
Approximately twenty minutes go by and an oriental looking man comes out of the shop and proceeds to lock the doors to the shop. This alarms Frank and he asks the man what he is doing. The man responds in broken English that he is "closed for day". Frank becomes rather agitated at this, knowing his wife didn't come out, and makes this point to the man. The man says that he doesn't speak English and continues locking the shop up and pulling shutters down. Frank gets really upset at this point and say that his wife is still inside and demands to be let into the shop. The man again re-states that he is "closed for day", but remains totally calm - as though nothing is wrong.
Frank decided to go to the next shop and call the local police, who turned up pretty quickly and broke into the shop.
The police and Frank discovered Sue tied to a chair and gaged in the basement of the shop.
No one is sure of what this shopkeeper had in store for Sue if she had been alone, but it was certainly a harrowing experience for Sue and her husband. Suffice it to say the shopkeeper was arrested and charged with criminal conduct, etc..

Just to make the point, it is obviously very easy to dissapear these days, and one must be ever vigilant for those who might take advantage of us when we might least expect it. I for one have occasionally wondered just how many people have vanished without a trace whilst away on holiday, or out and about in another town....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Interesting thread and I hope it leads to some missing persons being found, but have to say straight off that, a small percentage of missing persons don't want to be found! The majority are dead, as yet to be found, maybe never will be, and the rest, well who knows? But if they don't fit in to the previous two cattagories then keep up your hopes of one day finding them but please accept the unfortunate fact that they are more than likely as good as lost to you who has loved and known them.
On a possitive note, remember that the burden of suffering passes and eases on to the life that is neither here or there, that all things must pass, and that love and light will always give some comfort, howerver meager, it is given to all on there passing between such worldly states of affairs we call life.

My humble and sincere thoughts are with all those who are lost or who have lost the ones they love, that you shall and will find again your way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join