It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: J. F. K talks about secret devils.(Masons& Illuminati)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For God's sake, Stop the war.
John F. Kennedy made this speech April 27, 1961
Please watch this. Until we realize the world is run by secret devils, we should stop the carnage that is taken place all over the world. The wars in Africa, Iraq and Afghanistan, of today and the wars of past years, ww1 and 2. The ill treatment of the Chinese people, Russian, Polish; the list is endless. We can, and should stop the progress of the new world order.
In this speech John clearly states the danger we are in from these secret societies.
The Freemasons had been infiltrated by a deeper darker society with evil intent. They are "the Illuminati".
Please listen to this and take heed.
EDIT : to add this link for futher Details.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is an excellent video. It was why JFK was killed. Although he was an Elite, he was naive enough to believe in the American Dream.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
'This link contains a malformed ect."

This isn't the same dang speech that keeps getting cut and spliced and then posted here again and again is it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ect and so on.

EDIT: Reloaded page, now it works. Oh gee, it IS the same bloody speech.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I have a sneaking feeling that he knew he was putting his life on the line when talking as he did here. The man was definitely not naive to strive for the original U.S., which we should have now.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I see what you mean, If I knew I wouldnt posted..

Not easy when people rename it totally...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

It is pretty clear he put pressure on some one that didnt like it.
What will be intresting to know, if it was William Greer, the Driver that shot him from the drivers seat. I have seen the zapruder clip, but can not make up my mind on it.
You see him lean over with his arm, and he could be holding a small pistol there.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
From the multiple discussions, this video was at the start of his presidency, soon after Bay of Pigs. The Bay of Pigs invasion was known about beforehand due to leaks to the press.
Kennedy is asking the Press to censor themselves of articles that could be costly during war time.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Just to refresh the story ....

'' Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag conspiracy plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to commit apparent acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba. One plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on a foreign government, namely Cuba. ''

Wiki source

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This 'speech' has been discussed thoroughly on this site. Many many times over. Some believe it to be completely fake. Some believe it to be manipulated to say something that he didn't mean to say. If we could get a completely fresh and unedited version from some kind of archive I would really like to hear it. Until then, with the tech we have today, I must agree that we cannot fully trust these posted videos.

I personally believe he pissed off the untouchables and was thus killed for it. He threatoned their status quo and that is just not done. They have an agenda and it is NOT the freedom and happiness of all. It's a game to them and when the pieces don't play like they want them to they simply remove them from the board.

Oswald did NOT kill Kennedy. Anyone with a brain knows that. Well, anyone who can look at everything with an open mind that is.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
This 'speech' has been discussed thoroughly on this site. Many many times over. Some believe it to be completely fake. Some believe it to be manipulated to say something that he didn't mean to say. If we could get a completely fresh and unedited version from some kind of archive I would really like to hear it. Until then, with the tech we have today, I must agree that we cannot fully trust these posted videos.
It's right here. I try to link to the full speech every time someone links to the chopped up versions, but I can't catch them all.

Of course he was talking about communism and bay of pigs, NOT masons, illuminati, or other groups. Reading (or hearing) the whole speech makes quite a difference.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I know about the edit, but I think the edited version is a much better speach and much more truthful than the full.

Can't really give credit to JFK as having said those things, but the speech itself is still true.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

A speech that is edited to show the opinions of the person editing it and presented giving the false impression that it was delivered by the person as is, is truthful?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
A speech that is edited to show the opinions of the person editing it and presented giving the false impression that it was delivered by the person as is, is truthful?

No, attributing the speech to being what JFK actually said is not truthful. However, the edited speech itself is extremely truthful.

And if we assume JFK had good intentions and such, I don't think it's a hard sell that he would approve of the edit.

An artist tells a lie in order to reveal the truth.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

An artist tells a lie in order to reveal the truth.

In satire, that is often the case.
however, this is not satire.
In this instance, this has been often presented as being the reason Kennedy was killed, deliberately misrepresenting the circumstances surrounding his death, and whatever conspiracies there are or may be.

It creates a martyr for a people he never seemed to personally attempt to impact, and makes the entire movement seem foolish when regarded by a serious researcher.

It's presented in a way to appeal to the authority of Kennedy, and providing false cannon fodder for the people who devour it without thinking.

new topics

top topics

join