It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have video proof of UFOs... so why don't we have video proof of bigfoot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I've always thought it was strange that we have video proof of UFOs and we know that UFOs are a real phenomenon and that there is something to all of it. Many witnesses... thousands of abductors... legit films (supposedly) on youtube of them. But you'd think we would have lots of youtube videos of bigfoot and other legendary monsters by now. I don't see why we have proof of UFOs and ghosts and something of them existing but we don't know if bigfoot or these other legendary monsters exist or not. I am having a hard time coming to terms with that.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
if youre going to believe the videos of UFOs and ghosts you might as well believe the ones about bigfoot.

honestly there is video footage claiming to be bigfoot.

i think all the people searchign for ghosts, bigfoot, and the thousand different monsters should work together to solve this kind of stuff instead of working apart.

just think...if all the people chasing UFOs, Ghosts, and bigfoot were sitting on boats in Loch Ness with cameras or scuba diving there, how long before that mystery is no longer a mystery?

kind of a ridiculous request, but i think if we are going to get real answers there needs to be a more concerted effort.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There a some videos on Youtube that could be Bigfoot, just as there are plenty of videos that could be UFO's.

I think your use of the word PROOF might be argued for both.

It has also been suggested in the excellent book "The Yowie - In Search of Australia's Bigfoot" written by Tony Healy and Paul Cropper, from eye-witnesses that the Bigfoot seemed to be able to "see" infra-red light and thereby avoid such devices. If that's the case they would easily avoid trail cams and the like.

Most likely you'd have to be filming something else and accidentally capture a bigfoot on camera.

We also don't know exactly how intelligent these creatures are and whether or not they have developed mental and psychological abilities greater or more enhanced than ours.

Lots of credible eye-witness accounts out there. How far do they go toward PROOF?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I'd like to add that friends of mine told me a tale which I totally believe being "salt of the earth" type people:

We were out spotlighting one night when we saw eye shine from something with red eyes, about as far apart as a horse. We stopped and fired a shot into the air, the creature ran off, it was only then that we realised that this beast was running on two legs and stood about 8 feet tall. We got out of there as fast as we could, but next day went back. There is stringy bark trees in this area, these treese when hit, the bark just falls away and that's what we found. There was a track through the trees where something had carved a path 8 feet up right through the trees"

These people were embarrassed to re-tell there encounter outside their immediate family. I believe them totally, there are so many more stories from credible witnesses in our area. Too many stories over the years for there to be nothing happening. I live in the Northern Tablelands of New South Wales near the very forested area near the Queensland border.

There are few around here that don't believe in the yowie, going back some 80 years, and I'm not even including the tales of the native aborigines.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I've always thought it was strange that we have video proof of UFOs and we know that UFOs are a real phenomenon and that there is something to all of it. Many witnesses... thousands of abductors... legit films (supposedly) on youtube of them.

I assume you're meaning Alien crafts when you say UFO's here.

As for there being proof, that is highly debatable, and most definitely not a certainty.

But you'd think we would have lots of youtube videos of bigfoot and other legendary monsters by now. I don't see why we have proof of UFOs and ghosts and something of them existing but we don't know if bigfoot or these other legendary monsters exist or not. I am having a hard time coming to terms with that.

Think about how easily it is to film the sky and how many misidentified objects can be spotted in the sky. Just because there are thousands of videos of UFO's doesn't mean they are all Alien controlled craft, the percentage would be extremely low IMHO.

Now compare that to the difficulty of filming a bigfoot in a forest and you'll see why we hardly see any videos of bigfoot (misidentified or real).

join