It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Ghraib part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Get ready for the Abu Ghraib part 2 storm, Allegedly its being reported that photos of serious assaults on male and female prisoners have been brought to light According to the the telegraph who have said a A Major General has spoken to them,

President Obama has allegedly said that the photos will not be released.

The photos are thought to show Very serious abuse such as rape

The Telegraph: Photos from Abu Ghraib show American soldier raping a female prisoner, others show a male translator raping a male detainee.

Officials are calling the photos "horrendous."

I'm sure it wont be long till such photos are leaked on the net, though i don't easily trust what i see in a photo, Things can be manipulated and things often can be set up,

If these things took place then im pretty sure those involved will be delt with?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just found a full Artical

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I hope others find this interesting. It goes to show that nothing is ever done in private. But then again photos can no longer be trusted. But if what was posted is true, then they should be dealt with accordingly. That is messed up and completely unnecessary. Nice thread Asala!

[edit on May 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What makes me angry is that these "Few" who decide its fun to do.. Put at risk every brave soldier that is out there trying to make a difference,

This kind of things causes anger and unrest in the places where the soldiers are trying to bring peace, Young men and women being sent out to do there duty and people like this.. who are meant to be there brothers in arms make there job far more deadly,

[edit on 27-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

So true, a war vet that used to live next door told me that its stupid actions like this (taking pictures and raping people) that give our enemies more of a reason to hate us and to hate our soldiers. It compromises everything and ruins the integretity of the many good men we have, all because of idiots like this.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

We did see trials for the first round of Abu Graib soldiers. I'm sure if individuals can be identified, charges will be filed. The last offenders did not go unpunished.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I don't think anyone needs to see these photos aside from the necessary authorities jury that's deciding the fates of the offenders.

I feen no need to see them, I don't see why anyone would, unless they just want solid proof. I personally don't. If it's bad enough for the pictures to not be released, then there's no need for it.

Let these people that suffered have their privacy after being so violated.

top topics

join