It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone interpret or decipher this picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i came across a picture on Jordan Maxwell's site a while back, but have never really bothered to figure out what it means until now...

On April 20, 2005, Jordan was on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Near the end of the interview, Jordan's phone was shut off by the telephone company. Immediately after the phone went dead, Jordan heard verbal threats about his work and his person. Fearing that his computer might be at risk, he immediately shut the computer down and unplugged it from the wall power outlet. Two days later, when Jordan next booted up the computer, this picture appeared on the screen. How it got there and where it came from, remains a mystery.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b99aaecdd09.jpg[/atsimg]
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

what the hell does that mean?

the first thing that i thought of, is that it might be some sort of pictorial spell? maybe??

the actual discussion of this incident can be found here, but it mentions nothing of this picture, and i'd like to know what the heck it means!

is there anyone here competent in the subject of magic(k) or spells??

what am i looking at here?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That could be a sigil

He made it up himself. A sigil is pretty much worthless to anyone but the person who scribes it.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by whatukno]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think that's what happens to your prostate when it is hit with radiation therapy. And, of course, you know what the little balls represent.....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think its the NWO's secret plan to rob the donut factory!

This post should be upgraded to a type 5 iminnent NWO attack alert!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It almost looks like a crop circle design or an astro chart more than a sigil.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
maybe a sun, moon or planet chart. the circles in the middle look like orbits. maybe the snake looking things are the milky way galactic center
(snake head eating the tail), maybe solomons key, or a strange compass

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i guess it could be a sigil, but it also does look like some type of solar system chart...

it's got 16 points on it, 6 circles, and 8 crosses... what's that mean?!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It looks to me like a sigil.

The circles are often used together with sigils to enhance the effectiveness of the sigil where, for example, the inner circle would be the desire, and the outer circle would be the benefits arising from the achievement of that desire.

However, it wouldn't make sense to anyone but the person who drew it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's nothing more then gibberish of some old file some bored kid probably drew on his computer didn't save it before he hard shut down. when it rebooted it popped up on paint as a file that hadn't been saved and voila ! some dumb picture anyone can draw with paint.

it's a looks like you can copy 1/2 paste and flip over and stick it together n form it so it doesn't take to long.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well i asked my brother-in-law what he thought of this, and with his background of studying all sorts of magic and whatnot, all he could conclude was that it might be some sort of Wiccan compass rose, with elemental symbols perhaps.

other than that, i still have no clue what this is...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

It just screams 'hoax'. Pictures don't just appear on screens.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why don't you download the Spiralies program from HPH and spin it? Just a suggestion

IMO it looks like some type of chart but I have no idea what it means. Gives me a feeling of space / universe.... hmmm

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting photo, perhaps its a sigil, but perhaps, JUST PERHAPS! It could be some sort of map. Has anyone attempted to transpose this photo to a map? Perhaps thats were the secret lays or perhaps thats where nothing lies. Anyone know how to do this?

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

if you're hacked really good, they can

...especially if the hacker possesses the capability to rule over the internet and access any computer he wants...

new topics

top topics

join