It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 26th, 2009, Halifax NS, Canada, Andy Gets Greeted By His First UFO Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And here is Andy's experience. I think someone reported this one, a Canadian Forces helicopter just passed over the neighborhood and out over the lake on the exact path of this UFO, which is attached here as a pic, they had their search lights on investigating the lake and stuff. I guess someone thought it was a plane going down. However they must have checked the radar logs, cause they were retracing the exact path here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba3e9ad7d4f5.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That was really weird to me. Why is the guy doing the interview laughing all through it? Strange, to say the least. Either he is excited that this dude had seen his first ufo, or laughing about the gag. I will have to ponder it more...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
That was really weird to me. Why is the guy doing the interview laughing all through it? Strange, to say the least. Either he is excited that this dude had seen his first ufo, or laughing about the gag. I will have to ponder it more...

Well Pammy, it was me laughing, and yes I am very pleased. Andy really wanted to see one, was psyched all the way home, and I could not wait to get him on video before he changed his mind in giving me permission. Keep in mind, I put him on the internet where everyone now can see that he saw one.

Check out my other vids on my channel, I would not lower my vibration by being false, I spend too much time trying to keep my vibration high so I can keep in contact, let alone lie. That is what people do not get, if I lie, or misrepresent, it lowers my vibration, and I might lose contact, or the way I am recognized now, as in them showing up. It took months to make contact. I have no intention of losing it, so I would not waste my time making something up.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks for these past couple videos. You seem to definitely be on to something up there. I hope you guys are able to keep up these experiences.

Expose as many people to this as you can, or as many as you feel appropriate. This means a lot to a lot of people.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Thanks for these past couple videos. You seem to definitely be on to something up there. I hope you guys are able to keep up these experiences.

I ope we can too Estay, thanks for the heads up, and yeah, it is fun for now. I have a new idea planned, it will take me a few days to plan, but when I do it, it will amp things up here.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

That's awesome, I can't wait to see what your cooking up. If it is along the lines of anything you have been doing it should be A-O.K.

top topics

join