It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow Bush/Cheney may be sued

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i also thought this would be considered trolling. k first off, you're not my
friend. i'm positive bush /chenney arn't yours either no matter the amount of tailwagging you do here on ats. the wide open borders to this day are proof that dickn george did absolutly nothing to prevent anything.
don't get me wrong cause i didn't come here to join the circus. i came here to chew bubble gum and to kick ass, and i'm all out of bubble gum.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

just noticed he was banned...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Its true Bush recieved warning prior to 9/11, but what few people understand is that if Bush took the threat seriosly what could he have done?

Would he address the nation about the possibility of attacks by Muslim Extremists and command the American people to stay vigilant? Bush would've looked paranoid and foolish.

There has never been an attack of this magnitude before and the evidence of the impending 9/11 attacks were meager. There was no reason to take action.

The only precedent close enough to 9/11 would be the OKC Bombing, which were of a homegrown origin. Buh did what any other President would have done: nothing.

Hypotheticly Bush could have done the following:

Rather than go public, he could have approched congress and prosed a bill to tighten security or increase servaillance of people that are of questionable origin and motivation. Although a sacrifice to a few innocent people's rights, it could have prevented calamity. But the only evidence of impending danger was a threat by some a**hat in a cave.

Therefore, Bush had his hands tied.

I believe the farse known as congress unknowingly caused 9/11. I think we have all woken up and realized Congress does not pass anything based on whats wrong with the country and needs to be fixed, its about lobbying interest groups; The truth is that when something doesnt directly benefit someones pocket at the time it doesnt matter.

You can point fingers and spin it whichever way you want, but the truth is that this country has checks and balences that were made to prevent oversight. The system has morphed into a Hydra of corruption.

What the f*** are you gonna do about it?

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join