It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from inside a UFO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I don't know what it said at the start of the thread, but now the link from the OP says "Photos: UPDATED...Black Light Scans Reveal 'Glowing' Patches On Abductees", it does not speak of the photos being taken inside a UFO, it looks like those photos are supposed to show the marks that appeared on the bodies of the witnesses.

Exactly what I said earlier. Either way... this thread is a waste of time.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by R13sg0

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Very interesteing to say the least. I saw the first one as soon as I read your description but had to look a the 2nd one a few times but now I see if too. Although I'm not sure face reflecting in it is an alien. It's way to blury to tell.

Oke i did the reflection, this is probably the best quality i can get out of the relfection:

Oh you should make this smaller to get a better view.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by R13sg0]

Dont get me wrong, i see it but it looks more liek a "Scream" mask to me than an alien face. Is it's mouth wide opne like "Oh- No" they got a pic of me?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by R13sg0

Very interesteing to say the least. I saw the first one as soon as I read your description but had to look a the 2nd one a few times but now I see if too. Although I'm not sure face reflecting in it is an alien. It's way to blury to tell.

Oke i did the reflection, this is probably the best quality i can get out of the relfection:

Oh you should make this smaller to get a better view.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by R13sg0]

Dont get me wrong, i see it but it looks more liek a "Scream" mask to me than an alien face. Is it's mouth wide opne like "Oh- No" they got a pic of me?

it looks like it was edited after taking it in front of a mirror.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join