It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from inside a UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I don't know what I was expecting to see when I clicked on those image links but i definitely wasn't expecting to see what looks like someone's jeans up close and blurry, then with the hue changed and some saturation added in Photoshop...

Definitely wasn't expecting to see that ..

I mean, by your logic, I could put a camera down my pants, shine a torch in there and take a photo.. then say that its the inside of a ufo and couldn't be fake because too much effort went into taking the photo.

But you already knew this yes? You are taking the piss with this..?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow. So not only nobody seems to be capable of making a photo of a flying ufo that isnt blurry, pixelated or crappy otherwise - they even manage to f* up while taking one from the interior!

[edit on 26/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
note to self: Next time i find myself inside UFO with cammera take pictures of something more mportiant than my pants. Also, learn to use auto focus.

Okay can we just move this into hoax now?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by R13sg0

Yawn! Another set of blurry photo's that could be anything. Amateurs!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Seriously? looks like someone snuck a camera into a haunted house theme halloween gag. Blue lights and all.. very cute.. I bet the the wearer of the jeans has a nice back side too. lol.. Alien super models... definitey puts new perspective on Ms. Univers.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
To be complete:

The MUFON report is this:

"My boyfriend and I were driving around the desert. We had been out there a while, and soon it got very dark. We were driving back on our way home, when we both saw 3 objects in the distance, with lights we had never seen before, and flying in a unusual way, in a group. We got very excited while watching, and suddenly they started breaking away from eachother. One started going down towards the ground and dissapeared like it had crashed. The other two continued to fly, almost towards us. We decided to chase them! We started after them, and they flew right by us many times. One specifically seemed to keep coming back to us. We tried to comfirm it as a military aircraft, but it was nothing either of us had seen before. We thought maybe it could be a Drone, but the more we looked we knew it wasnt. At first there was 3 flying objects, but by this time there was only 2. But only one seemed to awknowlage us. We parked the truck after watching it fly by us and over us several times. It was completely silent. And hovered slowly, although in the distance it went faster. I decided to plug the spotlight in and try and get its attention. It worked! we were parked on a dirt road, next to a water canel. Across from the canel was a small passture, the hovering craft flew directly at us, and stopped facing us. We shined the light at it, and put our hand over the light to make it strobe. The craft sat there for a good 5 mins, and seemed like it was getting closer, so close it was alomst as if we could throw something at it. and there was NO SOUND. I tried to get pictures but, the pixel rate on my cam phone was too low and came up as all black on the screen. We started to get scared and jumped back in the truck, as soon as we did the craft moved and went behind us as if it was following us. The other craft was in the distance as if it was watching, sort of like back up. My boyfriend and I both called our parents freaking out, and not knowing how to explain the events that were going on. We watched them fly around us consistantly. But when we reached the highway, and back on our way into town, they dissapeared. When we made it back into town to my house, i was stadning outside, and seen a c 130 fly over our heads. I knew this wasnt the craft i seen because it was too large, was too high up, and wasnt silent. I could also see the shape of it and it was obviously a plane. But these hovering crafts we seen were black, almost invisable except for the lights. When they turned you couldnt see them. The only time they were all visible was when they were facing you, and that because of the 5 alined lights. I went inside my house and drew a picture for my father, he called the naval base here in fallon. They told us they had no reports of any aircraft besides the c 130. But I knew it wasnt a c 130! My boyfriend and his father went back out to where we were. When they got there, there were helicopters with spotlights on the ground, several trucks with spotlights driving through the desert. A black SUV with very dark tented windows driving towards the area we seen the crafts. Men walking around with spot lights in the desert. As if they were all looking for someting. But if they were looking for the craft that we thought we seen crash, they were in the wrong area, they were looking where we had first seen the crafts from a distance. Miles off. Im not sure what i saw tonight, but ive always been a believer of other life forms. And tonight was proof for me. I was scared..and excited. I hope I find out more about what i saw."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The person taking the picture needs a better camera. We don't live in the stone age anymore. What terrible quality. Sorry, OP, but this is definitely a hoax.

EDIT: Grammar

[edit on 5/27/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There where 4 photo's uploaded:
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

Filenames suggest much more photo's. Image size suggests there is a 12.21 megapixel camera used. That is a professional camera, like the Nikon D300.

Someone with such a camera would certainly say something about photographing the objects in his report, i think. There is no comment on the photographs what so ever. But they didn't fail to mention using a camera phone.

Very strange indeed.

I'm still very intrigued by the photos in the OP.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In the first photo, It looks like someones hand, palm up(wrist at the top) while under a black light. Doesn't really look like the back/shoulders of anyone or even anything unusual to me...
But what do I know...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
can you kick/perma ban the OP. Something needs to be done to quell the flow of BS on this site..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think i found the couple from the desert.

note the jeans

note the lighting

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by R13sg0

Exif data infact says Nikon D90. This is the worst 'ufo' picture series ever

[Edit] Note also the 3 second exposure with aperture 32

[edit on 27/5/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We have yet reached a new low by even discussing this.

But rest assured, the folks that made this up are reading this right now getting their jollies. Heck, they might even be posting in this very thread (with one hand, of course, lol)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Mods could we get the [Hoax] tag for this one? I believe I made my case

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I wondered who nicked my Levis off the clothes line!! lil Alien critters coming around the neighbourhood , didnt take me trollies tho ! Dont know why!!

Oh well , Just sit and wait for the next time waste!!

Regards
Git

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I didn't know that Alien's allowed photo ops on their spacecrafts?
Let alone bringing a Nikon D90 professional camera for a better shot?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't know what it said at the start of the thread, but now the link from the OP says "Photos: UPDATED...Black Light Scans Reveal 'Glowing' Patches On Abductees", it does not speak of the photos being taken inside a UFO, it looks like those photos are supposed to show the marks that appeared on the bodies of the witnesses.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
All the same. 3 second exposure anyway. This is a pure hoax.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Bull# plain and simple.

ATS is becoming a hoax dump site which is sad

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitskye

I thought the same thing. It definitely looks like someon's wrist and part of their palm. It just seems so obvious onece you identify it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join