It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I declare upon the universal laws that the elite...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
and those that follow them and do their dirty work to refrain from destroying human life, the earth, and taking our freedoms away due to the elite admitting to darkness.

If you do not obide by the universal laws there will be consequences, not due to what i say but going against the effect will cause a backfire of the web you weave.

www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

I declare my intention that:
The media to open up to the truth, instead of money.
For the evil aliens not of this earth to leave and respect human free will.
For many people to awaken to the truth and light of this world.
To abort the codex alimentarius
To abort GMO & altering crops
To abort polluting our water ways and replace natural substances
To abort taking away our freedoms
To abort with-holding natural technology
To abort swine flu and crimes against humanity of all kinds
To abort big brother spying
To allow healing from nature in conjunction with natural medicines
To teach the truth about nature foods with regards to humans
To descend and reverse all evil & darkness to the light.
To teach the truth in schools.
People to restore the earth
People to stand up for their belliefs
People to restore their rights
People to awaken to the truth.

Who is with me? If i left anything out please also add to this.

I declare this with the power of Love and all thine heart , all thine mind and all thine spirit. I'm saying this with an open mind. Please do say it in your own way. All beliefs welcome to reply to this thread.

Many people to open up to this for the sake of humanity. Similar to the power of human thought thread.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough cough* hahahahahahahahahaha

I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am with you my friends, my intention is to help transform hearts into the infinite consciousness spirit of love which we are!!!.

Please remember friends that all intentions will be recorded in the 'Akashic Records' and all the intentions of the dark recesses of our society will also be recorded with consequences to follow. We must also all remember we carry the divine mandate of the creator this mandate over rules all other mandates so a spit in the face by the dark recessess of society will not be a wise move.

The Rothchilds and TPTB/Reptiles are stalling the planetary/solar system/galactic/universal flow of evolution therefore we need to lay down this ultimatum to them en masse....

Our intentions flow with love lets permiate this consciousness to all others ride the wave of conscious change with love intention..

Oneness...

[edit on 27/5/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What a bunch of complete and utter wonderfulness!! I was feeling pretty blah today until I saw this thread.

This is one of the types of things it will take to get our planet back together. All things start with thoughts and ideas. For the naysayers, thoughts do create reality; more than most people can begin to imagine.

We are the ones that we have been waiting for; we will rescue ourselves and the Earth. We will take our power back. And powerful we are. We've forgotten how much so. Many events and entities over many years have caused us to think that we have to depend on powers outside of ourselves.
We are remembering who we are.

I would like to add, that yes, the "aliens" who wish to impose upon our free will should be gone but those who wish to help us according to universal laws and respect of our freewill and come from a place of pure love, we open our hearts to them. Star and Flag. Peace and Love to All ~

Linda

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The last thing this world needs is more happy-happy joy-joy love and light epiphany bs.
You know why?
Because people get *lifted up* (cough choke), cry out in agreement to this kind of thing, this *creed* you’ve posted, they put their heart into it for all of about 22 seconds - and then feel like they’ve really DONE something.

Well they haven't.

It’s like someone with a whole load of work to do who sits down to make a to-do list - scribbles it out and then goes in to take a nap - truly believing they’ve accomplished something!

Take off your *feel good* sandals, but on some work boots and get the hell out there and do something to CHANGE the world around you, not pontificate to some *higher power elite* to listen to your sugary sweet *bleep* and then think they'll stop being the bad guys.

They LOVE people who spout this rhetoric - for the very same reasons - it accomplishes nothing and reinforces the rose-colored-glasses syndrome:

You band together hand in hand for light and love - wave your lighters and candles in the air and sing *kumbaya* all you want - but it accomplishes NOTHING against the NWO, against the people who are raping the constitution, the hundreds of thousands displaced and suffering and dying in Pakistan, the genocide plaguing the world.
Nothing to feed the hungry.
Nothing to take care of old people and the homeless in your OWN CITIES. Nothing to show your respect and support of the veterans.
When was the last time any of you did anything for a war veteran besides a minute of silence on a holiday at 3:00 in the afternoon?

Don’t take it personal, I'm not shaking a stick at you - I’m taking a club to ignorance.

peace

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
The last thing this world needs is more happy-happy joy-joy love and light epiphany bs.
You know why?
Because people get *lifted up* (cough choke), cry out in agreement to this kind of thing, this *creed* you’ve posted, they put their heart into it for all of about 22 seconds - and then feel like they’ve really DONE something.

Well they haven't.

It’s like someone with a whole load of work to do who sits down to make a to-do list - scribbles it out and then goes in to take a nap - truly believing they’ve accomplished something!

Take off your *feel good* sandals, but on some work boots and get the hell out there and do something to CHANGE the world around you, not pontificate to some *higher power elite* to listen to your sugary sweet *bleep* and then think they'll stop being the bad guys.

They LOVE people who spout this rhetoric - for the very same reasons - it accomplishes nothing and reinforces the rose-colored-glasses syndrome:

You band together hand in hand for light and love - wave your lighters and candles in the air and sing *kumbaya* all you want - but it accomplishes NOTHING against the NWO, against the people who are raping the constitution, the hundreds of thousands displaced and suffering and dying in Pakistan, the genocide plaguing the world.
Nothing to feed the hungry.
Nothing to take care of old people and the homeless in your OWN CITIES. Nothing to show your respect and support of the veterans.
When was the last time any of you did anything for a war veteran besides a minute of silence on a holiday at 3:00 in the afternoon?

Don’t take it personal, I'm not shaking a stick at you - I’m taking a club to ignorance.

peace

Dude i along with countless others in here are physically meeting and informing people of positive movments and positive advocations of possible alternative solutions like the zeitgeist movement, the venus project, freedom force international, i spend my own money on creating positive material like dvds, brochures and make the effort to visit people and inform them because 'I AM BECOMING THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD'.

Our intentions are already moulded to our actions my friend so before your spurt out more i suggest you contribute or at least lay down your possible solution??? which was what???

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Oh Apples and Oranges.......if only!

The Elite do NOT listen.

The Elite are a body intent on self preservation and we are the ground they walk on.

That's not negative thinking.......since that is fact.

If you want to disempower the Elite you need to cause an Earthquake.

To cause and Earthquake you need to wake 'the ground' up.

You need to talk to people, publicise what is happening and being done to us all in the name of preserving the Elite.

Since the majority of humanity is as thick as two short planks, this will take more than positive thinking but REAL effort since the answer to many people is to watch TV and see what celebrities are doing today and they may well find their comfort at the bottom of a bottle.

Therefore, the 'ground' needs a good kick up the derriere.

BUT. if anyone or even all of us manage to wake everyone else up then the ELITE is finished......and they know it!

Sweet pretty thoughts do not negate the facts that the Earth must move and we must all stand together.

We will see what happens.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

i suggest you contribute or at least lay down your possible solution???

I did contribute.
I also made my solution clear.
Get out and actively do something to change the world around you.

If you’re doing something to actively help those around you that’s commendable, something hands-on helping in your community, that’s commendable, taking blankets to homeless, helping at a soup kitchen, that’s commendable.
Doing something today, to alleviate pain and suffering, that is commendable.

Supporting another *movement* for a better tomorrow while people still go hungry today?
Die today?
Suffer today?
Take care of the peopel around you today - tomorrow will take care of itself.

Supporting the Zeitgeist movement (*movement* like unto bowel IMO) - and Venus project - will accomplish nothing but walking like lemmings over the cliff put conveniently in your path by the NWO.

Have you really researched the Venus project?
Doesn't sound like it.

I’m not going to go into details here - it’s off topic.
I’ll send you some urls if I can find them or you can look around on ATS, there are many threads confirming the pitfalls and tar traps of the Venus project.

peace

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
Dude i along with countless others in here are physically meeting and informing people of positive movments and positive advocations of possible alternative solutions like the zeitgeist movement, the venus project, freedom force international, i spend my own money on creating positive material like dvds, brochures and make the effort to visit people and inform them because 'I AM BECOMING THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD'.

Our intentions are already moulded to our actions my friend so before your spurt out more i suggest you contribute or at least lay down your possible solution??? which was what???

The thing that gets under my skin about what the topic creator has done is in the manner he has presented his statements. Do I believe all of what is on his list of statements? Yes. There is not a single one I disagree with.

Imagine you are in a group of like-minded individuals discussing conspiracies and other subjects of interest. Then, some light-walking guy comes in, talks in a soft voice saying what the topic creator has said, and hands out various VHS/DVDs about different videos you may or may not have any interest in. Sure, you agree with the man, but the way he's presenting it makes the rest of us look more crazy than the media already portrays us to be. However, the topic creator has his free speech right to present himself as such, as I have the right to present my dissent toward how he is acting.

Although I'm not interested in putting on a flowery hat and making up some list off the top of my head, I am interested in hearing what everybody in this topic does out in the world to enforce their beliefs on their individual list(s). I'm sure there are many people here that participate in various activities to help, and I would be glad to hear about it.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

i suggest you contribute or at least lay down your possible solution???

I did contribute.
I also made my solution clear.
Get out and actively do something to change the world around you.

If you’re doing something to actively help those around you that’s commendable, something hands-on helping in your community, that’s commendable, taking blankets to homeless, helping at a soup kitchen, that’s commendable.
Doing something today, to alleviate pain and suffering, that is commendable.

Supporting another *movement* for a better tomorrow while people still go hungry today?
Die today?
Suffer today?
Take care of the peopel around you today - tomorrow will take care of itself.

Supporting the Zeitgeist movement (*movement* like unto bowel IMO) - and Venus project - will accomplish nothing but walking like lemmings over the cliff put conveniently in your path by the NWO.

Have you really researched the Venus project?
Doesn't sound like it.

I’m not going to go into details here - it’s off topic.
I’ll send you some urls if I can find them or you can look around on ATS, there are many threads confirming the pitfalls and tar traps of the Venus project.

peace

Without going to way off topic yes sir i have studied it very hard and am very involved in 2 stages first stage i along with hundreds of others in my country are about to build the first venus city, while that is in place we are consciously and spiritually (not religiously) transforming peoples paradigms of thought to something more meaningful, and i tell you no lie thousands of people are contributing in my country to this transition. We hope TPTB see the light and join in this transformation the choice is theirs, there is no restriction it is only in mind, but we are in heart that is the difference my friend...

It's not what i do my friend its what we do aye, thats the ticket man its one of connection not division...

BTW TVP is a whole lot better than the current system we have and thousands of others can see that is why they are making the changes to it now...

We hold weekly seminars/meetings and get togethers in my town with like minded and not like minded and teach them how to take themselves off the grid to be self sustaining these are incremental changes which play a big part in the transformation of heart.

There is no fear in heart, the fear is in mind my friend...

Oneness..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

my country are about to build the first venus city

And who will be *allowed* in your city?
Only the *enlightened*
Will you block yourselves in - and block the real world out?

That nullifies it right there.

Like I said - it’s doing the lemming dance right over the cliff into the NWOs and the PTBs pit.

Once you’re all *One* - you’re all dead, literally and figuratively.

IMO we should be reinforcing and celebrating our diversity and unique cultures and unique lifestyles, etc.

But again I'm getting off topic so I'll end my comments here.

If you’ve a thread directly relating to this issue please feel free to U2U me the url and I’ll enter into it with an open mind.

Best of luck to you,
peace

PS - I'm not a guy.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
First let me explain. This thread is a creation, thought and implementation thread.

If you heard of the "100 monkeys project" then you know like minds attract like minds.

Thus you need to read all the universal laws to get an idea of what is being discussed and said here. It is thought intention and implementation. There is the law of giving.

These laws are the universal laws of the creator.

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

Yes you must be changing yourself first before you go out into the real world and change others.

Then universal laws involve things as giving(it wont work without this), changing the world yes you need to implement but you must already have love in your heart to do so. Which is also what the universal laws teach.

If you just read this and no spark of creative thought gives you the motivation to go out and do it. Do not assume it is the same for me.

Love.

Silo you may want to read my Anastasia and the ringing cedars thread. Alot of what you say i agree with. SO you might find this book interesting.

Everything works in unison. You will find this thread is connected with my other threads. The flow of information.

There are different meanings of oneness some answers to it seem corrupted by lower thought forms. Oneness is the light spark of God in each and everyone one of us. Meaning we are all from the same source who made us. The spark and love of God's light and it is in each one of us. A part of him is in each one of us. So we are all one brothers and sisters of God. I hope that clears it up.

People seem to have this idea that the elite are powerful; On the contrary they are only powerful by money(an illusion). The truth is all humans are powerful. They give their power to the elite. The elite are corrupted by dark thought forms. They are not powerful but corrupted. The light is more powerful. The light of God the spark within each and every one of us. So take back your power and stop giving it to them. Do not be tricked by them. Take your power back. Do not think they are better then us they aint anything but corrupt.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

my country are about to build the first venus city

And who will be *allowed* in your city?
Only the *enlightened*
Will you block yourselves in - and block the real world out?

That nullifies it right there.

Like I said - it’s doing the lemming dance right over the cliff into the NWOs and the PTBs pit.

Once you’re all *One* - you’re all dead, literally and figuratively.

IMO we should be reinforcing and celebrating our diversity and unique cultures and unique lifestyles, etc.

But again I'm getting off topic so I'll end my comments here.

If you’ve a thread directly relating to this issue please feel free to U2U me the url and I’ll enter into it with an open mind.

Best of luck to you,
peace

PS - I'm not a guy.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by silo13]

You make some uncalled for without researching assumptions dudess, the city is for everyone who wants to be involved on positive conscious change, if you don't then fine no harm done all are welcome.

Forgot to mention i lecture to wintec students this idea on a weekly basis and they love it, i also present a alternative news radio show on my city's community radio station discussing all these positive intentions and transformations as well as handing out 200 dvds and brochures a week (out of my own pocket) on how to self sustain and get off the grid. We are the conscious army and are about to change it up a level!!!!!!!!!!

here is some inspiration for you my friend...

A SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY

On the surface of the world right now there is

war and violence and things seem dark.
But calmly and quietly, at the same time,

something else is happening underground
An inner revolution is taking place

and certain individuals are being called to a higher light.
It is a silent revolution.
>From the inside out. From the ground up.
This is a Global operation.
A Spiritual Conspiracy.
There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.
You wont see us on the T.V.
You wont read about us in the newspaper
You wont hear about us on the radio
We dont seek any glory
We dont wear any uniform
We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles
Most of us work anonymously
We are quietly working behind the scenes

in every country and culture of the world
Cities big and small, mountains and valleys,

in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands
You could pass by one of us on the street

and not even notice
We go undercover
We remain behind the scenes
It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit
But simply that the work gets done
Occasionally we spot each other in the street
We give a quiet nod and continue on our way
During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs
But behind the false storefront at night

is where the real work takes a place
Some call us the Conscious Army
We are slowly creating a new world

with the power of our minds and hearts
We follow, with passion and joy
Our orders come from from the Central Spiritual Intelligence
We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking

Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Movies ~ Kind words ~
Smiles ~ Meditation and prayer ~ Dance ~ Social activism ~ Websites
Blogs ~ Random acts of kindness…

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways

with our own unique gifts and talents
Be the change you want to see in the world
That is the motto that fills our hearts
We know it is the only way real transformation takes place
We know that quietly and humbly we have the

power of all the oceans combined
Our work is slow and meticulous
Like the formation of mountains
It is not even visible at first glance
And yet with it entire tectonic plates

shall be moved in the centuries to come
Love is the new religion of the 21st century
You dont have to be a highly educated person
Or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it
It comes from the intelligence of the heart
Embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings
Be the change you want to see in the world
Nobody else can do it for you
We are now recruiting
Perhaps you will join us
Or already have.
All are welcome
The door is open

Oneness..........

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Thankyou free spirit. Very nice.

Be strong of spirit and heart. No matter how much they laugh or intimidate or take things out of context you know who you are. Peace and one love.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

Originally posted by franspeakfree
That all responsible:

To be publicly accountable for the numerous deaths that have occurred due to their own power and Greed

To be publicly accountable for the trade between the thousands of abductees that have been taken against their will and subjected to horrendous examinations by beings not of this earth all for sake of power and money.

To all the GODS that all religions portray, you have alot to answer for, death,disease,famine,power,money,greed everything that you are portayed by many of the sheeples of this planet in YOUR name!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you! may the universal laws of this universe and others destroy your name by landing on the whitehouse lawn!

Thankyou for replying to this thread.

We are supposed to HATE them right?
We ARE supposed to be better than TPTB right?

How about changing the opening to

TO those responsible

We offer our hand with honour and forgiveness , we forgive you of your past sins if you recant on your dangerous and selfish agendas, and instead of putting all your energies and resources into controlling humankind , use those energies to help make humankind more enlightened. That way we all will be happier individuals.
If you DO NOT stop and change your ways all we can do is stop you and combat you, then we all will lose.

[edit on 27/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

You can't change someone else or their path in this life. However, each person has the power to create through free will of the mind and actions. I know it is hard for a lot of people to realize but their are people that believe in the law of one. They believe that we are all connected through our thoughts and actions. In fact the PTB have really done anything wrong per se, they have just controlled the flow of information to us to dumb us down. They cut us off from that source, attempting to divide us through fear and labeling of one another.

There are people that see right through this. And no two of these people are the same, except that when another talks about love, represents love, and comes from a position of the good for all without favoring anyone then we all recognize them. You shall know them by their works is a phrase that I can see applicable here. Not just their works, but their passion for truth, and love.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

A space of love great video.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I stated it badly.
My point being.
When groups of people remove themselves from the common mans humanity - they become seclusionists.
I do not believe secluding oneself or a group from humanity will do anything to help man, but sow more seeds of discord and mistrust from the people on the outside vs. the people on the inside.
It becomes, once again *Us* and *Them*.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think people are starting to awaken to the way human life is heading and want out of this matrix. The ringing cedars book shows a away out of the matrix but it does not seclude you from humanity. If more and more people set examples then others will follow.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Well now, I've got to disagree with you quite a bit on this one. I may not agree with all of the pledges made during this thread, in fact far from it many of them I think to be downright irresponsible, but the sentiment behind it, peaceful change through convincing and understanding, that IS beautiful!

This board is often filled with some really dark stuff, talking about upcoming civil wars, stockpiling weapons and becoming terrorists. It does also seem to me quite a bit of the time that a lot of people on here are itching for that fight, that they want to kill rape and tear down the system. That takes a lot of hatred.

Some people would pass this off and say "we're only doing what is needed, and we take no joy in that", but I would argue that by trying violence before all other avenues are spent, makes you as bad as the so-called NWO, even worse it proves them right about you.

According to many on here the elite think the masses dumb animals that need to be protected against themselves for their own good. Show them you're not! If there is an NWO, prove to everyone that you, the people are not what they say, by using peace, understanding and convincing change.

If you just go marching into violent battle, or run to the mountains to live off the land, then they would be right. The people are just dumb scared apes, more a danger to themselves than anyone else. If you can raise a peaceful army, create true social change however, then they can never use that argument against you! On top of this I do believe you'd change many of their minds.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I will take a stand against the NWO and fight till my last breath. I not going to stand by and watch humanity fall to a few elites who want to control everything within there reach.

[edit on 05/29/2009 by Big Oil]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join